It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Darkharvest...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hello there. My user name is darkharvest, and my enthusiasm for these topics run deep. Ever since I was a child, I have heard stories of UFOs, cover-ups, and (being from southern New Jersey...the Jersey Devil)

It has been a life long passion to find the truth behind these mysteries. When I was 10, I remember my relatives telling me about this "James Bond-like" base in the mountains near their area, I later learned this was Mount Weather.

What frustrates me are the politics and red tape blocking us from the truth. I heard a story, years ago, of the possibility of Noah's Ark being discovered in the ice on a mountain top in Turkey, but due to "Politics" no outsider could examine it.

The Pyramids of Egypt may hold many, many secrets, yet I've heard of many expeditions being halted or even prevented once something strange is discovered.

Or the tiny town of Aurora, Texas, that may actually have the body of a dead alien in their local cemetery, yet their local government forbids any examination or the ability to exhume the grave.

I feel there is knowledge to benefit humanity that is intentionally being suppressed from the world. What bothers me most, is when I see soldiers dying in battles that can be prevented by using technology that I believe we truly posses, yet refuse to use.

Every time there may be a breakthrough invention in technology, that could help this planet, the invention seems to disappear, the works of Tesla come to mind.

Mostly I feel the "Powers that be" believe they are succeeding with a divide and conquer rule over the people. We are one "race" yet they have divided us into "Many races". We are good people, yet they divided us into liberals, conservatives, Christians, Muslims, atheists, seniors citizens...etc. They have divided our world, countries, states, towns, neighborhoods and even families by age, income, political views, religious views and it is wrong!

My search for the truth has evolved into a passion for the supernatural, and has inspired me to create my own podcast and paranormal website. I hope to make the acquaintance of the many viewers out there, and that we may continue to bring the truth into focus with honesty and integrity.

It is my wish to be a welcomed addition to this site.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by darkharvest

Hi darkharvest, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hi there. Welcome to ATS.

I think you are gonna like it here. If you have any questions and you are able to u2u ( because have made 20 posts )
Feel free to ask.

Greetings

-SK

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

top topics

join