It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Angel? Or A Demon? Or something more Sinister at Sea-Tac Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I was driving somewhere with some people going to our destination and taking an alternate route, we all noticed a carving or such on the NorthWestern-most corner of the airport, and I would guess it is the new section wall where the contriversial 3rd runway was built.

None of us had ever noticed it before, and although not frequenting the area, we all have been at the location uncounted times prior.

Here is a pic I took on the fly while driving and a closeup.

Is it an Angel? Messenger of war?
Annunaki?

Something wicked this way comes...

Here's the closeup

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think it looks like a little boy, stretching his arm out for the cars.

Is it always on the wall? Or was it something you just saw random today.

Oh and it looks like there is something wrong at the left side of the "kid".

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well it is weird looking, whatever it is.
Letting my imagination go wild, it appears to be a figure of a man with a boomerang in front of him. Maybe even half a wing to the object's right with a tail extending from the lower right. But then it sort of reminds me of looking at shapes in the clouds.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Makes me wonder if the figure is actually built into the wall or not.

Anymore pictures??

Very interesting, good find

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I see an Asian man...

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Phlynx]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Very disturbing and Creepy.

What the h*ll are they thinking putting a demon on the building/wall?

My interpretation.

Wings, hands folded in front, Angry facial expression, tail or extended body. I don't know if I see horns or something sticking out of the side of the face.

We are living in interesting times.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I only got the one picture as I was driving.
I will go back soon and take some better shots.

I and those I know in the area have not seen it or have not been aware of this.

I am also wondering if the "facing west" has some significance.

Also, I noticed that more buildings and homes that were not condemned during the initial buy out for the 3rd runway noise are now empty and boarded up. I believe there was much contraversy over the boundaries set forth originally and it looks like many more properties are now bought out.

I will also see if I can find local news archive info on this imagery, if it has indeed been there long.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I have to be candid--all I see is something that looks accidental, that is just amorphous enough to be conjured into any number of possible interpretations. In cases like this, I think you need some kind of backstory or theory as to what is supposedly being signified. I mean a picture of a UFO or of a yeti (once authenticated) would be intrinsically valuable. But a picture of what looks like a funky stain really needs some kind of context before it becomes interesting or before there's any reason to believe it's anything other than....a weird, random, meaningless blob.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

That is some of the artwork in the Seattle-Tacoma International airports third runway retaining wall.
Third Runway Retaining Wall pdf.

The Port has allocated a portion of the third runway budget to provide artwork that will be integrated into the exterior face of the north wall and the top tier of the west wall.

These walls were chosen to include artwork because they will be the most visible to the public.

The north wall will feature a ship with figureheads at each end...

The artwork will be cast in the outer surface of five-foot-by-five-foot concrete panels, using a two-to-three- inch relief...

There is an image on the site I linked that shows what you took a picture of and it is not an Angel, demon nor Anunaki.

new topics

top topics

join