It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Facts You Did not Know About USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Interesting video presenting 30 facts about USA. How many of them we know, lets see!!

[edit on 10-4-2010 by TheRebel]

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Thu Apr 15 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

mod edit, fix link

[edit on Fri Apr 16 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Is this legit? This all sounds really scary!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
For further info you can also check replies to this old thread where many of the items up for debate are already covered.

[edit on 4/10/10 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The Nasa video is no longer working.
Second verse same as the first.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Excellent video and sadly true, what is sadder is the Corporate Government knows that the bulk of us would prefer the comforting lies that accompany our slavery, rather than perform the simple due diligence of reading for ourselves the real truth, which is readily available in black and white, and undeniable.

Worse still is people are reluctant to accept and realize that the Vatican simply employs the front of a religious institution, but is in fact the Roman Empire that has not died.

It has not died, because few people are aware that it is not already dead to rebel against it, and end its tyranny over the planet once and for all.

Through an endless series of agreements, treaties, and accords dating back a 1,000 years and beyond it has created an illusionary system of world domination and slavery most people are totally unaware of and ignorant off, while their leaders and nations dance on Roman strings.

The window of opportunity for people to rebel against this is rapidly closing, with the advent of technology that will so deepen our bondage as to be virtually undefeatable.

I urge everyone to take these things seriously, and to join together, to put an end to this beast once and for all.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I think we share a common understanding

I believe you are right about the closing window of oppurtunity because they own us from the minute your parents register us as a new born.
From then you and everybody else is an asset.

Our governments are making their depts with it's civilians as a fail save.
The minute you are born you become a statistic from where they can predict how much money they will get from you and can pay back when the time comes.

The problem is when it's to late and we're all walking around chipped. there is now way back.

I believe this is where the bible warns us for. Once the system is set. It will be impossible to change.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Please take no offense but the Bible isn't warning you, it's preparing you, for a One World Government planned long ago.

The Bible is Rome's not God's invention, and it simply represents a plan to drive people to a one world government by making political and world events, mimick prophecy, aided by technology, so people will accept it as some kind of divine plan.

Rome is the master of deception, and the Bible it created, and the control religious cult around it, is one of their biggest and most effective.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Oh I agree.

But I do not think you can judge the whole bible to be wrong because it's been altered and edited by those who implement it.

A big part of the bible was written far before any Roman was born.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

That's highly assumptive and speculative.

We have no first hand knowledge of that, as we weren't around at the time.

Nor are there any real copies or originals, that the general public has access too of any manuscripts that could be accurately dated.

What few supposed clues exist rely in linquist interpretations using rosetta stone like translations of long dead languages.

Lots of opportunity for manipulation there.

We do know though that Rome wrote and formalized what we know to be the Bible, no speculation required about that.

It remains all the same an enigmatic and often conflicting book of riddles that are used as part of a vast control cult. While spawning even more.

Worse yet it teaches the debilitating concept that a divine intervention will rescue humans from having to be 100% responsible for their own actions and plights.

Like I said no offense, but I don't see anything positive, true, or useful in it.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Ok this is exactly what is not suppost to be happening.
From your post I get the idea you assume I take the bible as truth.

I simply used it as an example.

You said something about a closing window etc.
I said I agree.

What on Earth caused a yes and no argument over some false assumptions and the bible

This way we will be stuck on petty differnces and nothing will ever get done or change.

Why don't we share our thoughts on what is wrong with society and what can we do about it ?
My first idea.
Relegion is wrong and it is not in the best interest of the world to accept it as it is around for at least the last 2000 years.
Problem. halve of the world inhabitants is religious and a part of them is willing to kill or even die for it. I don't see it going away any time soon.

Want can we do to prevent people from becoming fundamental wariors / murderers on behalve of religion ?

I'm not trying to derail this thread so maybe if you're interested we continue this some place else.

Although it would explain why we got into our current situation if we had some proof of the bibles true and false texts.
I don't think it matters. We don't need to argue about an old book to see a problem and come up with any solution. Don't you think ?

Edit.
The idea of first hand knowledge is silly. IMO
If you think of everything you learned up to right now. A massive amount will not be first hand knowledge.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You should all take the time to research the original sources the piece cites. This piece seems to twist the truth, if not outright lie. You all can read! You all have brains! Why don't you use your minds and do a little research for yourself rather than take the word of some goofball on youtube!

For example, in fact #4, the article cites to 22 USC Sections 285-288 to suggest the IMF is now the US treasury. If you read the statutes for yourself, you will say they merely authorize the President to allow the US to join the IMF. It says nothing about the IMF replacing the US treasury.

22 USC 286

If you look at fact # 7, it claims the IMF or its "alter-ego" the US Treasury issues social security regulations. It cites 20 CFR 422.103(b). The regulation does not even mention the words "IMF" or "Treasury"

20 CFR 422.103

If you look at fact #8, it is actually true, but takes something we learned in Civics class and makes it seem sinister. (As an aside, some of the other points are true, but they are twisted to make them seem sinister.) As we all learned in Civics, courts interpret law. The executive branch enforces the laws. This separation of powers has always been part of our Constitution. Fact #9 seems to contradict fact #8. Fact #8 says only "executive administrators" enforce laws, but fact #9 says judges are merely "administrators."

Fact #11 cites our old friend 20 CFR 422.103(b) (see link above) to suggest New York is the capital of the world. 20 CFR 422.103(b) mentions New York, along with Guam, Puerto Rico as places which can use a streamlined procedure for getting newborns SSN's.

Fact #21 cites IRS Pub 6209 to suggest taxes are "tribute" to Great Britain. If you view the article for yourself and use the word "Great Britain" in the search function, you will see it says no such thing about Great Britain.

IRS Pub 6209

These are just a few of the points I could debunk with the resources available to me. This is not to say there are more points that can be shot down.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by hotpinkurinalmint]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Please take no offense but the Bible isn't warning you, it's preparing you, for a One World Government planned long ago.

The Bible is Rome's not God's invention, and it simply represents a plan to drive people to a one world government by making political and world events, mimick prophecy, aided by technology, so people will accept it as some kind of divine plan.

Rome is the master of deception, and the Bible it created, and the control religious cult around it, is one of their biggest and most effective.

You could not be more right. I hate it when fanatics present prophecy as God's will. And then they hasten to try and make it come true. The Christian Fundamentalists are trying their hardest to start Armageddon in the Middle East as if the deaths of billions will make God happy.

top topics

join