It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are greys from the Earth or another planet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i personally think they're from the Earth, but from a darker dimension. They're like the anti-matter version of us or something, imo.

pure logic.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The Terra Papers reckon that the greys are from Earth, that they are another hybrid race, with more reptilian genetics than we have, who live in underground caves and use their ufo flying machines to monitor us humans on the surface.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Yeah that's pure logic
Why then is there no evidence to that fact? It is more logical to think that they are from another planet and use superior technology to get here.

LifENcircleS

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LifENcircleS

cant agree more with you

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Thats something that i had once thought. That would explain the grey sun shy complexion and the big starey eyes? Makes sense, which also puts the hollow earth theory back into play.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I would say they are from a different planet that is further away from the sun than earth is, judging from their eyes. It seems like their eyes have evolved to take in more light. But i guess your underground theory works as well in that sense. It seems like theyve been in space for a long time looking at their body build. I cant say for sure though. It seems more possible that theyre from another planet though since they fly around in spaceships that travel at extremely fast speeds. I doubt they built those just so they can come out of the ground to spy on us. Besides, If they are more advanced than us, why wouldnt they come take over the surface, instead of leaving it for us, and they have to stay underground?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Actually, using logic, since Earth is the only planet we know for sure is capable of supporting life, and we haven't fully explored it, it is far more logical to assume that greys come from Earth than to assume they come from elsewhere. It is only our assumption that we are the only sentient life to evolve on Earth and that we represent the most technological race ever to exist on Earth that pushes most people to assume that ufo's are extra terrestrial in origin.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I believe they're from within our own Solar System, from Venus, Mars, etc., but exist of a matter that's higher and more refined than the typical, solid, liquid and gas that we know of. If we could see this "etheric" matter then we could see them much easier. I believe the only reason we see them today is because they want to be seen by lowering their vibration.

Why they are here now and today (in greater numbers) would therefore be obvious: the people of Earth have developed nuclear technology and the ability to space travel. They have a very special interest in monitoring this activity.

Edit to add: this would also answer why they seem appear and disappear and are sometimes reported to move at great speeds. They are not quite physical.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think they are from earth. Maybe a million years in the future.

When people talk about time travel, they always say "Well if it's possible, why hasn't anyone from the future came here by now?"

I personally think the greys are what humanity has evolved into far into the future.

Perhaps the hybrid program is the greys trying to invigorate and re-establish their (our) future DNA.

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The Greys do look like they may be related to us, many similarities. I always think of Chinese people when I look at pictures of Greys, if these Greys are from the future and Chinese people are the future of mankind then it all begins to make sense, Chinese descended time travellers from the future.

I know where Jazz is coming from here on being beneath our feet. The eyes and skin may be from living below the surface, we don't really know what's down a few miles below us, I always thought that if we animals originally came from the sea, then there must be more advanced creatures that remained down there or even went down further deeper into caves or the Earths crust instead of crawling up the beaches. Many USOs and lights buzzing the waters, much more sea than land.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner
I think they are from earth. Maybe a million years in the future.

When people talk about time travel, they always say "Well if it's possible, why hasn't anyone from the future came here by now?"

I personally think the greys are what humanity has evolved into far into the future.

Perhaps the hybrid program is the greys trying to invigorate and re-establish their (our) future DNA.

Just a thought.

I love the irony in this question, "Well if it's possible (to time travel), why hasn't anyone from the future came here by now?"

While I do believe that it's possible these 'greys' could've been human at one time, I don't believe they're necessary part of our gnome. By being human, maybe it was from a previous solar system, or maybe they were human by not like the solid-liquid-gas state humans that we consider ourselves to be. Never-the-less, being humaniod, e.g. self-Aware, seems like a logical step in nature, like being an animal, or a plant, or a rock.

Science is very close to discovering the 'dark' or 'missing' matter of the physical Universe. Their calculations show that it should exist. And they predict over 90% of our universe is missing (?). What if the UFO light crafts and their occupants are made of up of this so-called 'dark' matter? Is it a coincidence that the cry for disclosure is occurring at the same time the CERN particle accelerator is coming close to proving the existence of the 'God Particle'?

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Whatever Greys are, I am tired of hearing people ignorantly say reptilian. No. Do they even appear reptilian? No. Do the stories about their habits sound reptilian? No. Do their social behavior seem reptilian? No. Do their nurishment needs seem reptilian? NO!

They are by all means more insectoid than anything except when it comes to nutrient needs, and that where they are more like plants than anything else. They have a sort of social hierarchy wherein each individual works its own specific duty and usually a hive leader. The large eyes are insect like in nature. The disproportional strength to size ratio is very insect like.
Reptiles are aggressive. Reptiles are broadly built. Reptiles are scaled. Reptiles utilize pupils, sclara, and irises.

Anyways...as for their origin it is one of three things: Aliens (doubt it), Extra Dimensionals (not necessarily from an alternate Earth or anything "dark), or time travelers.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I know the greys.

They are definitely NOT us in the future. And they came from another race/planet.

I was told by my ET friends that the reptilians engineered the greys. That is why they have no reproductive organs. Please tell me how an entire race evolves into having no reproductive organs? I guess it's possible, but not likely at all in my eyes.

The greys are more evil than any of us will ever be without mind control. I'm not sure what the base blood the reptiles used when engineering them. Insectoid is entirely possible.

One time they put the blood of a snake in my mouth(teleported it), and then afterwards put the blood of a grey in my mouth... They tasted similar. I know, weird story huh.. They have done all sorts of things to me....

Being in contact with them could mean I have more information about them... But at the same time I have been lied to many times in the past, due to deals the benevolent ones make to protect me. The only really concrete thing I would bet significant amounts of my money on, is they are super mean creatures... They have tortured me quite a bit.

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
i personally think they're from the Earth, but from a darker dimension. They're like the anti-matter version of us or something, imo.

pure logic.

Being that there is over a trillion planets in our universe... i think elsewhere is more 'logical'.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
They are vertebrates, and so are we. Their origin has to be Earth, like all other vertebrates on this planet. They look more like us than a fish does, and the fish is from Earth too.

If they are from the past, then their ancestors are from Earth. The big buggy eyes indicate a lower light environment. This can be from cave dwelling, greater distance from a star than Earth, a dimmer Star, or a larger planet with a thicker atmosphere.

Shorter stature again could be caused by cave dwelling, or a larger planet. The larger planet would favor the survivability of a shorter person. More gravity makes for a harder fall.

Gangliness could be caused by a greater gravity pulling their arms down. In a way, stretching them.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I think they're most likely the descendents of the Anunaki, the result of the Annunaki evolving to become smaller to interbreed with us. I think they and the Reptilians duked it out over Lemuria and Atlantis and, sadly, the Reptilians won, and now rule our society. The Grays have been trying to contact us to warn us of the NWO, but the Governments and leaders that rule us have dumbed us to the point where we completely ignore their existence. It is sad to see our race spiraling down. Only we can save us now. WAKE UP.

top topics

join