It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A T S: what happened this morning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
ok so i went on to ats, and i tried to log on but for some reason it logged me off, that's not the important part, but what's important is that i wasn't logged on but i thought i was

so i clicked on recent topics and all the topics were just ordinary chat topics, like stuff ab out music, chit chat, ats was just another random chat room or something, then when i logged on and checked all the boards were back to the original conspiracy topics and everything was back to normal..

so my question is, is ats also just another ordinary chat room if you don't log on or something?

i would like to point out, if so, that would be very gnarly, a conspiracy website that you have to be a part of in order to 'know' what it really is.

i was so freaked out and had no clue what was going on, i was literally about to post a thread about how ats had just succumbed to the military state, and all our 'conspiracies' had just materialized in the form of ats's death

[edit on 4/10/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Kinda sounds like you were in Below top secrete somehow.
second line)

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I agree, you were in BTS. Also explains why you weren't logged in. You must have accidentally clicked on it at the top of the screen.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I have found that if you click on a thread in the ATS "recent posts". While you're reading that thread the Mods have considered it to be BTS material and move it to BTS. When you hit the "recent posts" again it takes you to the BTS "recent posts".

The first time it happened I thought I was still on the ATS side and I was like "what the hell topics are these?". I quickly realized what had occurred and went right back to ATS.

[edit on 4/10/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Below top secrete is where a lota good threads go to die atm but I think the new ATS version will combine the two forums and fix this.
Like this one Im still chuckling over , but not many got to see it www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-4-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
so i clicked on recent topics and all the topics were just ordinary chat topics, like stuff ab out music, chit chat, ats was just another random chat room or something, then when i logged on and checked all the boards were back to the original conspiracy topics and everything was back to normal..

Yes but did you Deny Boredom?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
haha sweet, thanks, i'll keep all that in mind, i had no idea ats.com was so EXPANSIVE!

word

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Late night at the Mod Lounge and "someone" thought it would be fun to re-route the forum directories...

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You actually log off?

I dont know but sometimes , not very often there are glitches.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Oops wrong post My bad

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I had issues this morning logging in also, im in nevada, on cox isp,.
Didnt they do beta testing today, maybe they are doing backups and we caught a hicup durring it? Just a thought.

Paradise_watching

join