It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look for the Republicans to throw the 2004 election.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Bush's fate was sealed on 9/11.

Action, no action, too much action... did not matter. Too many american lives were lost under his command.

Personally, I believe that he is the only president, in many years, that behaved like an average american.

GW Bush 2004!

link   

The International situation would challenge the powers of a �Jesus� to solve and will require the assistance of the U.N.

Well that seams to me that you are relying on the U.N. to fix the international situation. The U.N. is just as corrupt as our own government and I have no faith in them as an international peace keeping force.

link   

Originally posted by gmcnulty
How can you possibly assert that with out proof?

Astounding.

Starting an argument with an uproven A proposition? Untinkable.

And you state this on a thread that you started with:

Relying on whispers from the back rooms of power in DC...........

Where is your proof. This type of post belongs in the pit. Stop worrying about your points.

And, as always, don't call me son.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
It's not an assertion...right here in the simpleton's book called "The American Democracy: Sixth Edition

REMEMBER:

ME = MESSENGER

Call NRC and "beef" it out with them. I did not make the plan; I reported it.

I, also doubt, that men with many years in active knowledge of political process and planning would entertain and idea which they did not think would work.

They are talking aboput massive redistribtions of millions of dollars to set this plan in motion...................NOT ME.

I am just reporting it.

Is this too difficult a concept for you to grasp?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'm amazed at how a person who doesn't know how the "system" works, can be a messenger. What is your message? You say, "the political party is going to throw in the towel" when I refute that by saying "the parties do not have enough coordination to do that" you say "I'm just a messenger"????

Your credibility is sinking....

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter

The International situation would challenge the powers of a �Jesus� to solve and will require the assistance of the U.N.

Well that seams to me that you are relying on the U.N. to fix the international situation. The U.N. is just as corrupt as our own government and I have no faith in them as an international peace keeping force.

Reading skills challenged son?

I did not say it. I report their reasons for considering taking a fall.

They know how folks like you think and it fits right in their plan to keep you captive in supporting them in 2008....................they are manipulating you.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mo_trot
Bush's fate was sealed on 9/11.

Action, no action, too much action... did not matter. Too many american lives were lost under his command.

Personally, I believe that he is the only president, in many years, that behaved like an average american.

GW Bush 2004!

GW in 2004 so we can have more loss of American lives? Kill those Americans?

Where's you head? Or afre you one of these subvesives the FBI is looking for...............trace this poster, now

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I'm amazed at how a person who doesn't know how the "system" works, can be a messenger. What is your message? You say, "the political party is going to throw in the towel" when I refute that by saying "the parties do not have enough coordination to do that" you say "I'm just a messenger"????Your credibility is sinking....

Have a nice life. You just make the Dean's list for me...................that is the Dean's other list. You're ignored. Sleep now.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Thats funny, they threw the first one in their favor and after a solid showing of incompetence, they will throw the second away.

Even if the cheat again and take a second term they will be losers, you are right. They have botched things so bad. If they lose a second term they are losers.
History will look back at this administration and say WTF. History will also look back at all the Bush supporters like History does now at the Germans WTF.
One difference is that there are so many vocal dissenters that I think the americans wont be looked back at so harshly.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
More loss of American Lives?

Read some Shakespeare please...

"For they purpose not their deaths when they purpose their services."

Besides what are you a coward? You're not over there, you don't have the right to speak for the lives of those over there, only those over there do. You have the right to patiently be quiet while they do your duty for you.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashley

Thats funny, they threw the first one in their favor and after a solid showing of incompetence, they will throw the second away.

Even if the cheat again and take a second term they will be losers, you are right. They have botched things so bad. If they lose a second term they are losers.
History will look back at this administration and say WTF. History will also look back at all the Bush supporters like History does now at the Germans WTF.
One difference is that there are so many vocal dissenters that I think the americans wont be looked back at so harshly.

Botched what things? Do you even know what you are talking about? Do you know the difference of Kynesian Economics and Supply-Side Economics?

I love how bone-heads like you always say that Republicans are like "Germans" or like "Nazis" you kids don't know any Nazis...I know real Nazis, and by real I mean they fought on the Eastern Front, they aren't those sappy kids today like you.

I just think you should...never post again.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
LoL I prove gmcnulty is wrong, and he ignores me, I wonder what he'd do if everyone on ATS ignored him...hmm ~.~

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
What a breath of fresh air............... a clear thinker with reading skills!

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus and some hope for clear and measured though here in America once more.................

I thing I�ll cry in happiness, now.

BTW

- Very nice to bump into a soul mate so to speak in this desert of desperation and demented deliberation.

Till the �morrow �����

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

LoL I prove gmcnulty is wrong, and he ignores me, ~.~

I think he put me on his list some time ago, at leat I hope so.

Funny how his type would rather ignore someone with a different point of view as opposed to honest debate.

This guy is really something else.

Talk about a points horse. Geez

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Botched what things? Do you even know what you are talking about? Do you know the difference of Kynesian Economics and Supply-Side Economics?

I love how bone-heads like you always say that Republicans are like "Germans" or like "Nazis" you kids don't know any Nazis...I know real Nazis, and by real I mean they fought on the Eastern Front, they aren't those sappy kids today like you.

I just think you should...never post again.

Botched what things? In case you haven't noticed there is a war going on, and not very swimmingly either.

Your comprehension isn't that good is it, if you can remember anything, I never said Republicans are like Nazis. Pull your head out. I never used the word Republican or Nazi.
Little paranoia there. Ha, Ha, your funny.

Thanks for letting me know I should never post again. But with your fantastic memory how would you know if I did anyways. Duh,,,I think Ashley wrote something a few minutes ago but i can't remember what it was.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Botched what things? In case you haven't noticed there is a war going on, and not very swimmingly either.

I don't see that as "botched" that's an opinion and I bet a baseless one at that.

Your comprehension isn't that good is it, if you can remember anything, I never said Republicans are like Nazis. Pull your head out. I never used the word Republican or Nazi.
Little paranoia there. Ha, Ha, your funny.

I said "nazis or germans" you said germans others like you say nazis. When speaking of Bush and his "followers" you are speaking of Republicans don't be so arrogant.

Thanks for letting me know I should never post again. But with your fantastic memory how would you know if I did anyways. Duh,,,I think Ashley wrote something a few minutes ago but i can't remember what it was.

The fact you think I have a poor memory shows how little you have to contribute here.

I also love how well you backed-up all your baseless assertions. *claps*

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Sorry Ashley you are not a free thinker but a free idiot. Comparing Bush to Hitler? Please you need to stop watchin the propaganda that moveon.org spews. Last time I checked the history books, Hitler invaded other countries for no reason other than to conquer, Bush is trying to free Middle Eastern countries from tyranny and terrorism. Please pick your liberal mind up out of the gutter and try doing some research before you start spouting liberal propagand that you find on websites that have zero credibility.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter

Sorry Ashley you are not a free thinker but a free idiot. Comparing Bush to Hitler? Please you need to stop watchin the propaganda that moveon.org spews. Last time I checked the history books, Hitler invaded other countries for no reason other than to conquer, Bush is trying to free Middle Eastern countries from tyranny and terrorism. Please pick your liberal mind up out of the gutter and try doing some research before you start spouting liberal propagand that you find on websites that have zero credibility.

I like how you called me a free thinker, thanks. In your other post you said arrogant, thanks again. At least I am giving you the right impression. I doubt those words come to mind when someone is thinking about you.
I didn't compare Bush to Hitler. What I said was the german people who allowed Hitler to run allover them are like the Bush supporters who are doing the same.
Bush is invading countries to conquer, last time I checked they were still looking for a legitimate reason. Correct.
Free them from tyranny and terrorism, please. Didn't he just say the other day the reason we are over there is to stop terrorism here. Nothing about freeing them from terrorism.
I have never seen moveon.org.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Geez gmc, you could have just said it was a theory of yours and left it at that.

Oddly though it does seem plausible. What is the one thing us conservatives want to prevent at all costs. Hillary in the White House in 2008 (which was the theory when Bush looked like he would take the election, at least more than now).

Plus, it follows the strategy of war: Give up 1 foot to gain 10.

Then again, it could just be a passing idea that leaked out or some hoaxman thought up.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Bush is invading countries to conquer, last time I checked they were still looking for a legitimate reason. Correct.

Got a source to back this up, or did you just hear this on CNN.

www.foxnews.com...

Bush wants to rally support for the new Iraqi government that has been formed to assume sovereignty on June 30.

Yea sounds like a conquerer to me. And this was stated at his commencement speech at the U.S. Air Force Academy in Boulder, Colorado just the other day. Why would a conquerer give sovereignty back to a nation if he wanted to take total control of it, doesn't make any sense to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join