It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Anyone here noticed an increase in the amount of UFO related threads?
Or is it just me? Those of you that have been following this thread, you may be starting to maybe take a little notice? Not only this thread but events that are certainly happening now and also the threads that are popping up?
Here`s a thread that you may be interested in
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Basically we are not seeing the full picture here, we believe only in what we are allowed to see, what we learn is what we are only allowed to learn. Check out the link, you may suprise your selves.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

UFO's are part of the core of this site.

I've noticed over the years that the number of threads tends to ebb and flow.
There's nothing unusual about the current number.

It is the quality that's important.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Yeah you got me on that one i agree the quality is what counts. Some would still refuse to change their views though.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So are you still saying that "disclosure" is coming up in a few days? I like how you keep pushing the time it will happen back more and more...at least you stick to your ideas (or just stubborn).
So if disclosure isn't connected to all the things you have mentioned so far in this thread (which is a LOT of things), what are you now thinking disclosure will be connected with?
Anything? Everything?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

You really dont see it do you? To be honest i think that i may be signing myself into a nut house. You really see no connection of anything?
Have you looked at this thread

Its my opinion and my opinion only that the series of events that have happened and those to follow all lead to Disclosure or Countdown to Transition.
Look back through this thread to the 7 Trumpets.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Everything that i see seems to strengthen my belief that the world cup is infact the stage for UFO disclosure.

I dont. I've almost forgotten World Cup.

Im actually begining to wonder if the world cup will actually even take place at all

Would you suspect the pictures we saw on TV of the WC were fake?

and also if South Africa was actually chosen to possibly start something else.

Doesnt seem like it.

I personally believe that we are all in for something big. You just have to look at the news involving the World Cup of recent.
Terrorist attacks and Ufo Contact

Or maybe this is just fear-mongering craziness without any basis in reality at all? Im just hazarding a guess here...

This is just the tip of the ice berg.

Yeah, there's thousands of threads more like this one to be found.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Anyone here noticed an increase in the amount of UFO related threads?

No

Those of you that have been following this thread, you may be starting to maybe take a little notice? Not only this thread but events that are certainly happening now and also the threads that are popping up?

What does this have to do with the World Cup?

Some would still refuse to change their views though.

Why would you need me to change my views? To what exactly? To "World Cup is not World Cup but UFO Disclosure"? Is that what I should change my views to?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Interesting link for you.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

You stated in that thread:

"This has massive connections with what i was saying in relation to some of my threads."

What exactly does a guy's 'theory' regarding events 70,000 years ago have to do with the disclosure of aliens?

[edit on 28-7-2010 by big_BHOY]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Still desperately trying to keep this decaying corpse of a thread alive I see.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
MIB in PTA

Just for you Jazz

BOOYSENS. President Jacob Zuma has expressed his regret that South Africa no longer has its own Men-In-Black style secret agency to help cover up the recent UFO sightings that have been pervading the greater Pretoria area. A spokesperson for the Presidency, Buzz Hlope, confirmed that the Department of Alien Affairs had been disbanded at around the same time as The Scorpions.

Read the whole article.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I could not have possibly put that any better myself. MIB ftw!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
One thing's for sure, there was definitely 'alien intervention' a la that nuke test incident regarding that Lampard non goal Vs the Mannschaft!

*ques Twilight Zone theme*

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I thought I would pop back and rekindle this thread and a few others I made but now you will all see that the South Africa world cup and in particular the location was and is very significant.
How many stories regarding ufo's, breakthrus in technology etc etc has there been since?
The Biblical events are happening.
Here's another few things that are of interest

David cameron's daughter same as king arthurs? He also has a son called arthur, komodo dragons bred in captivity unusually high births? Nadir hands himself in after 17 years for fraud on the samre day that a big news story from kepler is due? The flooding in pakistan and china? Glacier melting on mountain range?
Last but not least the sun cures cancer?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

dude....

dont do it lol

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

You may want to check out my other thread titled event horizon, then tell me that what I've been saying is wrong. There's so many threads on here pointing out what's going on but people fail to see because by relating one toipic to another means off topic posts. Its all part of the same story. Mark my words.
There will be big newd regarding
Cameron's
Egypt
Volcanic eruptions
Earthquakes
Gulf of mexico
Extra terrestrials (hate that name)
Solar events that can undoubtedly be connected as biblical proportions.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

then tell me that what I've been saying is wrong

Please.

Allow me...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

it was a good world cup,nothing odd.

new topics

top topics