It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by zaiger

Yeah righto
Provide some evidence please will ya,

You are right it does sound about as crazy as saying that the world cup has something to do with disclosure.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Fair one, but what im showing is things of relevance which will become apparent, where as? Please provide something? Anything?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think zaiger is pulling ya leg lol

Has anyone noticed that almost every highlights video on FIFA.com is EXACTLY 2:12 seconds long. Interesting.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by galactictuan]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Pulling of legs aside, you may want to watch tomorows game England and also the significance of the date 18th June.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think i can hear the humming sound from the ufo on Table Mountain ! No no hang on it's all them bloody vuvuzela's i can hear and are driving me nuts !

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Pulling of legs aside, you may want to watch tomorows game England and also the significance of the date 18th June.

What the significance of this date jazz10?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
That is one hell of a theory, but not something that I would overlook. With the 'world' being represented in South Africa, I would see no better time or neutral setting for a mass UFO appearance. But at the same time, this isn't the first world cup we have ever had. There are alot of world events going on, but nothing too significant as to invite UFO's to show up.

The time we will really need them to show up is when the world is so screwed up we cancel international venues such as the world cup/olympics.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Still waiting.

20 minutes in and nothing has happened.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Sure you want info?
Here you go.
www.abovetopsecret.com... over 240 pages of stargate info

hmmm....
Maybe all those horns are being blown by TPTB trying to cover up the full disclosure speech being given by Obama,star commander Draco, the president of Niburu and Amelia Earhart in the stadium RIGHT NOW!

[edit on 18-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

anything to do with mantle discovered under SA?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Umm... the 0-0 draw? Was it alien influence that made England play so bad?

You are exemplifying in this thread the kind of delusional thinking prevalent in UFO and all other types of conspiracies - you say something is going to happen (vaguely) and then when nothing does happen (of course) you change your focus to something else (also vague) that might be approaching on the horizon... and when that doesn't happen you change it to something else, ad infinitum...

There should be a "fun" forum dedicated for these kind of make-believe games. At least, threads like this shouldn't be allowed to clog up this forum.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

How about i say nothing else then?
Or how about you? During the course of the SA world cup there will be significant events leading to disclosure one way or another. If you are not interested then why bother replying?

Its all there, its everywhere, the time is now. We will witness the biggest change in history very very soon. I predict there will be an attack(possibly something to do with the missing soldiers in Texas. Also a possible catastrophe in Africa regarding the tectonic plates. I also believe that a commet, rocket or something very similar will impact soon. ET involvement will be neccesary and will happen although i think that TPTB will manipulate the situation to have the populace on earth believe that these ET`s are hostile. I think that the what we see on tv, hear on the radio etc is all de sensitizing us all.
What you have to remember is this
"Not everyone is privy to what we here on ATS have shared and learned" another words if you were to say mention cme`s etc or one of the other many topics covered here on ATS they wouldnt have a clue what we are talking about.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Heres something pretty interesting regarding possible events in Africa.
Take it as it is or delve a bit deeper because this story has the potential to get Headline coverage.
Mining execs missing in west Africa
edition.cnn.com...
Sundance Resources
www.sundanceresources.com.au...

This starts to get pretty interesting?
www.perthnow.com.au...
This is massive actually this branches out everywhere
www.miningweekly.com...

Could there be something going on behind the scenes regarding the disapearances of key figures? Remember the aircrash? Whats strange is the multi billion dollar find, the specific mineral

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

How about i say nothing else then?

Please? Or just admit you are wrong.

Originally posted by jazz10During the course of the SA world cup there will be significant events leading to disclosure one way or another.

And if there isn't? Will you admit you are wrong?

Its all there, its everywhere, the time is now. We will witness the biggest change in history very very soon...

You are trying to connect anything and everything that happens in Africa is somehow related to World Cup disclosure. It is a spaghetti-on-the-wall approach, you are anomaly hunting hoping something will stick. But you are staying purposefully vague so that nothing can be falsified, so that you never have to admit you are wrong. Even the most minor event will be used to justify your claims.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
OMG another thread about how we are going to get disclosure and then the "disclosure" event happens we are all still without dislosure? This is almost unheard of as i have never seen a thread like this end this way on ATS ever.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It really is the slowest year e-v-e-r...
I mean come on people.
Oh... World Cup - now that's got to mean Disclosure, Hmmm South Africa... got to mean something, Vuvuzela... sounds suspiciously like Venusians...
Got to mean something...

Good Grief.

I'd love to see a list of all the "Disclosure" threads, aggregated with the list of "2012" threads and mix that with the Teeny Tiny Lights in the Sky threads and you'd right there be able to mentally ignore 90% of threads this year.

I came to ATS a few years ago looking for some serious discussions about the possibility of stuff that could not be explained, not people thinking up stuff in the middle of the night and posting it on the UFO forum.

The day that I actually have something credible or useful to say will be the day I start a post on this site. I'm all for people freely posting stuff, but this is starting to look like one of those stupid Daily News things...

AAgghh...

The World Cup is a beautiful (albeit tarnished and obviously corrupted from time to time) sports event, people please just relax and enjoy your teams play, scream as loud as you like, blow your Vuvuzelas, laugh at England, or anyone you like, but please don't tell me it's got something to do with Disclosure... please!

TTFN
askbaby

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Don't panic folks!!

3 respected ufologists.........W.Rooney , F.Torres and the renowned Brazilian, Prof. Kaka have been scanning the skies and have confirmed that the only things flying high are.......balls

FIFA World Cup + Disclosure = balls

C'MON ENGLAND!!!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Don't panic folks!!

3 respected ufologists.........W.Rooney , F.Torres and the renowned Brazilian, Prof. Kaka have been scanning the skies and have confirmed that the only things flying high are.......balls

FIFA World Cup + Disclosure = balls

C'MON ENGLAND!!!!!

Sounds like a story to cover up the insane ammounts of orbs that have been sighted in the south african soccer stadium.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Something big is on the cards, im talking globally, the timeline of the world cup is just one part of the connection. You keep coming trying to trash my thread , but if you are that determined to prove me wrong, go to the very first thread regarding the oil spill and just have a peep as what i said will happen regarding the spill
The scenario revolving hurricanes included in the equation.
The collapse of the Gulf?
Various technologies that will all suddenly make way?
The heads up of the importance of Egypt in this time line.
Check my threads.

Please do me a favour or 2,
Use your senses like we are supposed too.
2010 is and will be a very significant year for the species.
Major leaps in technology and medicines and treatments, but to get to the way we are meant to live we must first put all the wrongs right, cant you all see?
Oil industries will collapse
Airline and automotive vehicles that rely on oils etc will be soon gone and replaced by a new clean and hopefully free energy, depending if tptb have been overthrown or not.
You keep trying to make me out as a total tool, yet i choose to carry on because for some reason un beknowing to me i feel compelled to share what i see. Its like ET`s and ufo`s and people banging on they dont exist? I mean they supply videos and pic, also photographs and are labelled hoax or fake? What i ask is this, Where`s the Proof they dont? Someone supply me with the proof they dont.

The difference here this time that changes everything is that we aint knocking on heavens door, heaven is coming to knock on ours. If Earth and everything that lives on her was created by God(s) ET`s or any other, then i could safely say i would expect them back anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Right
Here we go people

Here is some interesting pices that you may give a second glance. In the news recently they had discovered the sounds made by our very own sun, heres the link
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Yet today i read "Sound of ‘God particle’ created at Large Hadron Collider"
www.telegraph.co.uk...

And also i mentioned the sweet music of the world cup horns didnt i?
Oh and before i go you may also want to look at this, Jesus will return by 2050
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Before i get slated 40% of americans believe this, and so do i

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join