It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Now you've got me thinking... Hm.. Let's wait and see... But I do think though that something related to ET (something big) will happen this year 100%. The sooner then better.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
NEVER!!! its soccer dude thats all.....perchance wished it 2b more...nada!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Has no one noticed some of the thread titles?
Steve Quayle Gulf Oil Spill Extreme Alert : get out of the Gulf Coast NOW.

Oil Leak + Evidence = Unfathomable Disaster ! Government Not Talking to Avoid MASS PANIC! The Earth

Joburg feels earthquake? Theres a football tournament on yet no mention on media?

The Earth Screams In Pain! Aliens Can Hear Her Cries! How fitting?

Im certain that this next month is going to be very very important. Im talking of how we will continue as a species. Will we carry on with more of the same and choose to ignore what we are doing or, will we change, and live like we were possibly meant too.
Everything is about to change.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Tonights game possible false flag stewards are on strike local police in charge.

Watch this space people.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Heres 2 more links that both have relation to the timeframe right now, and also the importance.
This first link could well be the real reason why the persistence in Afghanistan, and why they continue to refuse to return soldiers home. Is it really to ensure security and help the people? Or is it to guarantee they continue to hold all the cards? Cobalt?
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Cobalt is a hard, lustrous, gray metal, a chemical element with symbol Co and atomic number 27. Cobalt-based colors and pigments have been used since ancient times for jewelry and paints, and miners have long used the name kobold ore for some minerals.

Cobalt occurs in various metallic-lustered ores, for example cobaltite (CoAsS), but is mainly produced as a by-product of copper and nickel mining. The copper belt in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zambia yields most of the cobalt mined worldwide.

Cobalt is used in the preparation of magnetic, wear-resistant, and high-strength alloys. Smalte (cobalt silicate glass) and cobalt blue (cobalt(II) aluminate, CoAl2O4) gives a distinctive deep blue color to glass, ceramics, inks, paints, and varnishes. Cobalt-60 is a commercially important radioisotope, used as a tracer and in the production of gamma rays for industrial use.
www.google.co.uk... CCg&usg=AFQjCNFF1v-dLXYqVxrEb-Gp5r5mkQQalQ
Cobalt is an essential trace element for all animal organisms as the active center of coenzymes called cobalamins. These include vitamin B-12 which is essential for mammals. Cobalt is also an active nutrient for bacteria, algae, and fungi.?(

Really!!! Cobalt is quite something to posess me thinks?
And this link speaks for itself, and yet again Gold is very significant.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Cobalt-60 as weapon

Nuclear weapon designs could intentionally incorporate 59Co, some of which would be activated in a nuclear explosion to produce 60Co. The 60Co, dispersed as nuclear fallout, creates what is sometimes called a cobalt bomb.[10]? Also check out where its mined?
upload.wikimedia.org...

[edit on 14-6-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
hey jazz, i always hope something that significant would happen soon. but I am just wondering even IF the disclosure happen, how would you know if it isn't the gov playing with us with fake et technologies from their relationship with malevolent et. i am pretty sure they have their agenda w all the hype in the medias these day with ufo and et. i am just curious on what is your thought on these ? maybe you have sources that the disclosure you've been talking about is the good ets.

I am all for the disclosure if it is coming straight from the benevolent et's themselves, you know what i mean?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rxinfinity
hey jazz, i always hope something that significant would happen soon. but I am just wondering even IF the disclosure happen, how would you know if it isn't the gov playing with us with fake et technologies from their relationship with malevolent et. i am pretty sure they have their agenda w all the hype in the medias these day with ufo and et. i am just curious on what is your thought on these ? maybe you have sources that the disclosure you've been talking about is the good ets.

I am all for the disclosure if it is coming straight from the benevolent et's themselves, you know what i mean?

It's pretty simple. I believe Disclosure will occur simultaneously with the announcement of the fall of the US currency and the Euro will collapse completely. This will introduce a new financial system where your debts will be erased.

The banks have no money, no one's got any money, the greedy bankers have dug us in a hole we can't get out of. The only way out is to RESTART it from scratch...

We've seen the current financial crisis get worse and worse, it's already at it's worse, the Elite just don't want to admit that they have NO MONEY.. and you can't just keep printing money out of thin air...

Please watch this Video: They say it's to fight counterfeiters (yes, the counterfeiters are the Federal Reserve itself lol)

New US 100 Dollar Bill - Evidence/hint at new financial world
Notice how the bill is split in half?

On the left represents the OLD fiat currency world whereas on the right represents the NEW world - backed by GOLD as represented by the gold pot. If you look closely at the bill there's some very intriguing quotes on it... I'll have to dig up the link for it.

They call these bills 'rainbow' bills. More countries will be releasing similar looking bills soon. Also interesting that they call South Africa the Rainbow Nation.

ET good or bad... I'd rather have change than what we currently have. If whoever announces it can cause profound change so we don't spend the majority of our lives working a job that we never really enjoy to pay off a mortgage that for some, never manage to pay off.

Things have to change, and Disclosure and the establishment of a new financial system go hand in hand to create a better world for everyone.

Be positive people. It WILL happen.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by galactictuan]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

hello galactictuan, thank you for your reply. I see what you mean by changing the current financial system. I always thought and feeling that we the human should not live like this, working like a slave for money and materials just seems kind of pointless and unhealthy. I always feel and believe there is more life than just working and getting payments paid. I strongly believe there must be another system that is a lot more healthy than the current one or better yet a system that doesn't use money.

I heard about the debt will be erased a while ago. the link you showed me about the new 100 bill. I feel it is still pretty much the same except with the gold pot print it on there with other counter measures. what i am saying is i feel it is still having that " we own you. " with it, even it is backed by gold. I dont have sound on this laptop maybe there is something he said that could get clarify more. perhaps on how to use this new bill. I don't want to sound offensive, i just feel with half of the bill the same old feels like the elite wont give up that easily. But this change is better than nothing, I hope it is what you said it is of course and im looking forward to it!

Now i am not a native English speaker and i look at news from my country too, and I think jazz is really on to something about the whole disclosure on world cup at South Africa. here is a whole translation of the news site on this article.

translate.google.com...://www.nownews.com/2010/06/15/334-2615326.htm

i dont know why i cannot post the whole link.

here is the translated version from google translate.

A senior U.S. government official said England "door gods" Green will be this year's World Cup in the United States missed the Battle of disappointed God, lose, because Green has been controlled by aliens! Stan Smith, CIA agents, Green missed because of a "Mars" has penetrated the British high-security unit: "Royal bafokeng Training Camp" (Bafokeng), and has completely "disintegration" of the Green's defense capability. The father of two children had Smith, the famous "X Files broke the news over people." He has said that the Democratic Party has been able to win the last presidential election, came to power, because millions of Republican voters was abducted by aliens, detained in Obama's flagship spaceship. Surprisingly, many people dismissed the claim, but he Green performing mad with this explanation, but recognized by many fans love him. They think this is the only way to explain why Green will be in the moment such a serious disorder. Smith said: "Green is completely spellbound as the performance of the same. He sang the national anthem, the expression of panic, sweating, obviously had something wrong. And he wore a green jersey, like a fancy to capture is a Small and green aliens! "

i am not saying i believe the article just that another et related news about the world cup and the soccer player. and is Smith famous in x file?

[edit on 15-6-2010 by rxinfinity]

[edit on 15-6-2010 by rxinfinity]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rxinfinity

Heres an interesting thread here on ATS? What you think?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Im not disputing the fact that SA would be a good host and that football in SA is of great importance. But could there be a hidden agenda that even they dont even know about?
Something is definatly not what it seems here.

What about the olympics they happen every 4 years at a different time THEY are bigger than the WC.

The theories people put on here re disclosure are getting really silly!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

If thats the case why bother to post. Move along you are already in the mindset that nothing will happen, so why waste your time?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by rxinfinity

Heres an interesting thread here on ATS? What you think?

Anytime NASA makes an announcement... it's best to keep a CLOSE EYE ON IT!

Thanks for the constant updates jazz10...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

It just dawned on me.......
Dr Carol Rosin said that Von braun had said there would be steps to weapons in space and using the ET threat to get their goals
Russia?
Terrorists?
Rogue Nations?
Then.............?
Anyone got any further info at hand?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well... I don't see this happening... It's the Elite's plan.. but they are no longer are in control.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
OMG do you think that this thread was written to desensitiza us and get us ready for disclosure?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

desensitiza us and get us ready for disclosure?

No sorry just pointing out the not so obvious. Its happening now. The events you see daily are merely stepping stones.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Did you know that the soccer stadium is built on top of a massive stargate? The whole reason it was built was to cover it up.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Are you serious? If so do tell, any links?

Which stadium exactly? has it something to do with the copper box with stone tablets by any chance and possibly the Pyramids?

[edit on 15-6-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

The links are in your mind. Don't you know pretty much any large event happens on top of a star gate cover up and they are all to get us ready for disclosure.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Yeah righto
Provide some evidence please will ya,

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join