It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Right then here we go. Im going to start with Revelation9 The trumpets.

The first angel blew his trumpet. Hail and fire, mixed with blood, came pouring down on the earth. A third of the earth was burnt up, a third of the trees, and every blade of green grass.

2nd Trumpet
Then the second angel blew his trumpet. Something that looked like a huge mountain on fire was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea was turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, a third of the ships were destroyed.
3rd Trumpet
A large star, burning like a torch dropped from the sky and fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water
"The name of the star is Bitterness"
A third of the water turned bitter, and many people died from drinking the water, because it had turned bitter.
4th Trumpet
A third of the sun was struck, and a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that their light lost a third of its brightness;there was no light during a third of the day and a third of the night.
Then i looked, and i heard an eagle that was flying high in the air say in a loud voice, "o horror! horror! How horrible it will be for all who live on earth when the sound comes from the trumpets from the other three angels must blow!"
5th Trumpet
I saw a star which had fallen down to the earth, and it was given the key to the abyss. The star opened the abyss, and smoke poured out of it, like the smoke from a large furnace, the sunlight and the air were darkened by the smoke from the abyss. Locusts came down out of the smoke upon the earth, and they were given the same kind of power that scorpions have. They were told not to harm the grass or the trees or any other plant; they could harm only the people who did not have the mark of God`s seal on their foreheads.The locusts were not allowed to kill these people, but only to torture them for 5 months. The pain caused by the torture is like the pain caused by a scorpions sting. During those five months they will seek death, but will not find it; they will want to die, but death will flee from them.
The locusts looked like horses ready for battle; on their heads they had what seemed to be crowns of gold, and their faces were like human faces. Their hair was like womens hair, their teeth were like lions teeth. Their chests were covered with what looked like iron breastplates, and the sound made by their wings was like the noise of many horse-drawn chariots rushing into battle. They have the tails and stings like those of a scorpion, and its with their tails they have the power to hurt people for five months.
They have a king ruling over them, who is the angel in charge of the abyss. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon; in Greek the name is Apollyon (meaning "The Destroyer").
6th trumpet
I heard a voice coming from the four corners of the gold altar standing before God. The voice said to the sixth angel, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates!" The four angels were released; for this very hour of this very day of this very month and year they had been kept ready to kill a third of all humanity. I was told the number of the mounted troops: it was two hundred million. And in my vision i saw the horses and their riders: they had breastplates red as fire, blue as saphire, and yellow as sulphur. The horses heads were like lions heads, and fom their mouths came out fire, smoke, and sulphur. A third of humanity was killed by those three plagues: the fire, the smoke, and the sulphur coming out of the horses mouths.
For the power of the horses is in their mouths and also in their tails. Their tails are like snakes with heads, and they use them to hurt people.
The rest of humanity, all those who had not been killed by these plagues, did not turn away from what they themselves had made. They did not stop worshipping demons, nor the idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which can not see, hear, or walk. Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic, their sexual immortality, or their stealing.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Im certain. Now how many links from other threads am i allowed to add to my thread that are relevant?
Abot the new dollar bill, serious? I didnt know, feel free to add links.

edit to add
England vs USA could there be a poss false flag? who knows. Relations between UK and US over bp been getting strained?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Possible 3rd Trumpet?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is there any others due back?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The fact that this thread has hit 7 pages shows how badly the UFO forum is in decline.

No it is not world disclosure it is the world cup, end of.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I cannot see disclosure coming in my life, humans just are not ready for it.

But an interesting idea.

Humans are ready. If I am ready, then you can be too. It will take education, and global support for each other, and boom.... its not such a big deal anymore.

How could we be ready or not ready to know if intelligent life exists outside of earth, or in another dimension? It is already here... It sounds like you are in favor of hiding information for people and deciding what is best for others?

Evolve.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I've watched all the games that have been shown on television (live, and pre-recorded), and haven't yet seen an E.T. craft come down and land in the middle of a stadium. I wouldn't mind if a craft did come down though, and abduct a couple of those refs for the dumb calls they've made.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

You need to be patient. There are events that must happen first. Theres an order in which things must play out.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
disclosure of good football of germany

right?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

During the timeframe of the South Africa world cup we are going to see significant events leading to disclosure.

Keep an eye on the following
Oil Spill
Earthquake/volcanic activity
Vatican
Airlines
Rockets or space missions returning/commet
Stock market

The list however is endless because everything relates to another, these are all steps towards it. Towards free energy and getting away from oil and the companies that have us all literally "over a barrel"

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Here is some news that has the possibility of changing things?
news.bbc.co.uk...
Police in Durban fire tear gas to disperse hundreds of World Cup stewards protesting over alleged pay cuts.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
jazz10, there is something to note:

Japanese spaceship Hayabusa returns to Earth

Interesting ey? I just saw footage of it burning through our atmosphere and returning to Earth on the news, it looked incredible!

[edit on 14-6-2010 by galactictuan]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Someone is about to 'SPILL' the beans on everything including Disclosure just like how BP 'SPILLED' the oil! LOL!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This thread is ridiculous, in fact I don not know why I am even bothering to write this. There will be no disclosure, just wendy ball! End of!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Sorry jazz10, I couldn't help pulling your leg a little. I too had read somewhere of the World Cup having something to do with disclosure. Whether or not it does remains to be seen, although for years now I've found myself looking toward the sky in the hope that the E.T's do show up en masse. If ever there was a period in the history of the human race it is now, but I find myself wondering if indeed they were going to help us and our beautiful little planet survive, why wait until now? Perhaps this oil disaster in the Gulf is the catalylist that sets things in motion, since as things worsen, more and more people are going to be begging the Creator for help. The final game of the World Cup would be a good time for an E.T. ship to land, since more eyes all over the world will be glued to their television sets, than at any other time. I for one had to scrape mine off the screen that I may type this post.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It will be disclosed that the Vuvuzela is actually a mind-control device and was back engineered from alien technology. The first vuvuzela was found in a crashed alien spaceship in 1947.

The vuvuzela has also been found to be more effective than water-boarding, and is used extensively by most countries that use torture during interrogations.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
It will be disclosed that the Vuvuzela is actually a mind-control device and was back engineered from alien technology. The first vuvuzela was found in a crashed alien spaceship in 1947.

The vuvuzela has also been found to be more effective than water-boarding, and is used extensively by most countries that use torture during interrogations.

LOL! nice one!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

More like the Aliens will invade because all the Vuvuzela blowing is giving them the mother of all headaches across the galaxy...

Anyway, with the way some of the games have been played, at least an invashion would make it more intresting.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

More like the Aliens will invade because all the Vuvuzela blowing is giving them the mother of all headaches across the galaxy...

Anyway, with the way some of the games have been played, at least an invashion would make it more intresting.

LOL! Another nice one!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Heres an even better one.
They dont even realise that the horn blowing within the stadiums is acting like a giant speaker directed skyward. A signal perhaps?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Wow I didn't think of that jazz10, nice one!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join