It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

"What's more amazing is that this car-crash of a thread is still going."

I have a saying about car crash's on the highway...my CB is always on, and the truck drivers are always complaining about people in the rubbernecking and slowing down to look at the accident, backs up the traffic for miles
I remind them

"If I have to wait an hour to see it, be sure I'm take my 5 minutes to get a real good look"

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

So why do you continue to reply. Move on its easy.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I just posted this on another thread and thought i would share it here.
Heres a one for you all if i may? I was going to start a thread asking for info but thought i may as well put it here.
Last night i had a wierd dream about this device i had that stopped pests getting in the garden? Yeah wierd, but the thing is it was based on a certain frequency to repel them. Which got me thinking.
Would we today have the capability to repel ET`s away from Earth using the likes of HAARP or similar massive multi billion $ projects?
Thats a genuine question too because if that was possible then who would be set to gain fron keeping the public in the dark?

Im asking also because i think if im right then we have ourselves a forcefield as such? Would you agree? Prison planet?

Am i right to assume that the frequencies from various locations may be effected or possibly stopped during a large flare? Would this lead to an increase of ufo sightings globally? (im no talking disclosure either)
Im genuinely interested in your thoughts here?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Just drop it, Jazz!

Haven't you just learned that your hair-brained ideas are ridiculous in the extreme?

Give it a break, man!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Just drop it?
You may want to check the news and threads and everything else that is going on right now. Im not going to sit here with petty told you so`s but i just wish people would open their eyes. Read through this thread then go and look at the other threads, was i that far from the truth? really?
I dont think so.
The African world cup was an important part of the timeline leading to the end of this month.

The mods are not stupid either in fact far from it. They are either waiting to see is what im saying is coming about, which it is or they are just allowing ATS members to bash others threads which i find highly unlikely.

Im not scare mongering here. They know that and you should to all im trying to do is spread awareness exactly the same as the rest of you. So please just cut me some slack here and hang fire.

On the other hand i would like the mods to do what they feel is right. If this thread is such a joke then i ask them to close this thread, if they feel that what i am saying may actually hold some truth then its up to them.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Whats happening now more that has been happening the last 100 years? I'm willing to bet everything I have on the fact that if the internet was around during WW1 and WW2 what we know and written history would be much much different.

There is no difference now, people in ruling positions have been cruel and putting fear into people for thousands of years, yes "we" all want people to notice whats going on the world and to be willing to fight for what is right and for the betterment of ALL humanity and for thousands of years poor souls never had internet to share whats truthfully happening, so our service is to not misuse this privilege that is the internet. To draw fascinating yet insane conclusions from event that have nothing in common is a disservice to us all.

Don't know why mods are still keeping this alive, as you say maybe they are giving you a chance that it will happen or maybe they find it fascinating that you haven't given it up and keep going on like a clown.

Just because i saw a ROD in one of the games, doesn't mean interstellar beings will make an appearance or even Armageddon.

I must say i respect your unwillingness to give up though lol but use that for something usefull.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

Yep youre right thread is totally proven wrong. I give up now. Beaten. Nothing is about to happen, thanks for the support.
World Cup has come and gone
Solar eclipse has come and gone
Solar Flare come and gone
Sun spot has all faded out
Thread is totally shot to pieces.
There was no quake triggered by the above the gulf of mexico isnt going to collapse either everything i said was and is wrong.

Mods please delete this thread. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Last night i had a wierd dream about this device i had that stopped pests getting in the garden? Yeah wierd, but the thing is it was based on a certain frequency to repel them. Which got me thinking.
Would we today have the capability to repel ET`s away from Earth using the likes of HAARP or similar massive multi billion $ projects?
Thats a genuine question too because if that was possible then who would be set to gain fron keeping the public in the dark?

Well. I'm not a genius but anyone who has a stake or ownership in oil companies and natural resources would gain from it.

A hypothetical answer if you would, based on a few theories people have put out.
IF we do have the technology for free energy and its readily available, TPTB and the ones with all the finance to lose will definately not want people to stop buying their products and switch over to a free energy source.

Wouldnt it make more sense for them to hold out until the very end and drain us of all the money they can on this first? whilst in the mean time find a way to create a new device they can sell to us that converts the free energy. They are probably thinking of a way to try and market said device.

Then in the next 50 years or more after hundreds more people have died they'll dramatically claim 'a new innovation' when they've had it all this time.

Hope that sort of answers your question on who would benefit.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Just a quick note regarding OP bashing. - If you really detest the thread so much dont post up? if you have nothing to say or add of any relevance other than to bash Jazz10 just dont reply to the thread at all, replying to it gives it more substance.

I also applause Jazz10 for his determination. I know he made some dramatic claims and calls, and i for one couldnt totally see 'his big picture' but i think with a little more presentation behind his ideas whether it be a theory or prediction it would of been an interesting read all the same.

This thread is way better than some of the really bad videos on Youtube. If the threadstarter feels that its run its course then the mods can always lock it.

@ Jazz10: I think you should consider downloading MSN and talking to me for a bit. I'd like to hear what you have to talk about on a personal level. If you change your mind about this PM me.

In friendship

[edit on 14-7-2010 by Superiorraw]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Superiorraw

Ive u2u`d a link that seems very interesting indeed. Seems like i wasnt the only one thinking events had significance. Thanks for the support.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
There will never be disclosure from any government and if their ever is id have to bet my money on the post by catwhoknows. it would be the end.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I'm with above, this is a journey, not a destination.

you don't like the means of transportation, get off.

peace

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Jazz wasnt completely mistaken, yesterday the proton density on spaceweather skyrocketed to 12.5 and solarcycle24.com showed active X-rays so yeh.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Jazz wasnt completely mistaken, yesterday the proton density on spaceweather skyrocketed to 12.5 and solarcycle24.com showed active X-rays so yeh.

That's the definition of "grasping at straws". The world thanks you for your contribution in adding an excellent example to the dictionary to easily explain the phrase.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Ok I've thought about it and I'll backtrack a little. The whole idea about this website is to ask thought provoking questions and what ifs no matter how absurd and astronomical they are even with a chance out of 200 000 000 000, i looked past that whole concept a little. I just get defensive when links are provided to support his claims are from websites dedicated to propaganda and if what you know from South Africa is from what you read in the news you are seriously mistaken. So I admit I was biased against OP.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

What exactly does the weather/sun or anything of that nature have to do with 'Disclosure'. How many times have they acted up in the past, how many times will they act up again in future!!!

If there is something specific towards it then fine, but linking everything under the sun (pardon the pun in this instance) is just moronic!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by big_BHOY

If there is something specific towards it then fine, but linking everything under the sun (pardon the pun in this instance) is just moronic!

You do realise that if ET`s were to come and show themselves, then it actually does effect everything under the son? You moron

Unbelievable.
It changes everything as we know it. Priceless

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Originally posted by big_BHOY

You do realise that if ET`s were to come and show themselves, then it actually does effect everything under the son? You moron

Unbelievable.
It changes everything as we know it. Priceless

I said linking everything & anything to 'Disclosure' was moronic not that you or anyone else was a moron. Obviously your a little too dense to understand that otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need to resort to personal insults!

In response to your next part. How the feck does protons, active x-rays or anything of the sort have to do with events leading to 'Disclosure'! :rotflmao:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ok guys............and girls, I'm going to spell it out to ya.

There will be no disclosure, never, ever........well not from your governments or institutions or anyone else, only from yourself.

Pray, meditate, hope and wish....................look within.........deep within........search, seek, ask and it WILL be given. They ARE waiting.

With 1000's of eye witnesses/testimonies..........many from your space men.........how much prove do you want/need?

You need not of prove that ET's exist, you should know! In fact, the reason you will not get disclosure from your government is that they are being controlled/manipulated by maleveont beings/ET's.

I have not read the thread or the OP even, so please excuse me for not referring too anything but the thread title.

Love, love and more love to all.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ohimpissednow

You dont know how true your words are. Theres a massive shift going on right now. This month is going to be quite an interesting time for us. Those of you who still continue to not see whats happening here theres nothing i nor anyone else will be able to do to convince you.
Remember everything that i said in this thread? Its happening now.
Check the other threads that are posted. UFO disclosure is soon, the events leading to that are happening now.

The gulf spill is far from over mark my words its only begun. Financial collapse is imminent. Quake activity along with volcanic activity is on the increase and also in unusual placed, well may not be unusual but where its normally quiet.
Everything that many of you have posted about regarding predictions of nibiru etc? well something is on the cards.

Oh and 1 more thing those who continue to thread wreck without reading the posts will be just ignored, this thread was put out there for those that are genuinely interested. If you aint interested then do one.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join