It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by Slippery Jim

Whats up i`ll prove that im right?

whats a week?

And what if you're wrong (again
) are you going to create some new prediction doomed to failure from the offset.

If you enjoy coming up with ideas like this farce of disclosure at the world cup perhaps you should take up writing stories to entertain your fantasies, ATS even has it's own writers section where these ideas of yours might be better placed and will be free from ridicule.

Just because one feels they are right, does not mean they are right if they don't know all the facts and when it comes to the future one cannot possibly have all the facts unless they possess timetravel technology

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Slippery Jim

Whats up i`ll prove that im right?

whats a week?

What event is it this week... the Open at St.Andrews!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Mock all you like my friend.
Those that laugh last laugh loudest.

Good form, i never seen this comong

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Give it up jazz.

Why are you dragging this out?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Mock all you like my friend.
Those that laugh last laugh loudest.

Good form, i never seen this comong

Oh, for God's sake!

Just give it up, Jazz.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by Slippery Jim]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by jazz10

Give it up jazz.

Why are you dragging this out?

Attention, probably.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
some people need to have their IP address made public ...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Ok Jazz, check your U2Us, I sent you one.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Why havent the mods closed this thread? I was wrong?
There is no proof that anything occured regarding ET`s.
Mods please close thread Thanks.
I did say something would happen at the world cup and unfortunately it did and it cost people their lives. All for a game of football, unbelievable makes me sick.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
How many of you here were actually following this thread because what i predicted was possible and how many of you were following in order to ridicule? Im interested because i still believe that the timeline of the world cup was significant to events surrounding Disclosure. I "STILL" believe i am right and will continue to do so. It is my belief that events will unfold very very quickly indeed. I know i may have lost a few of you off with combining many things and came up with disclosure but thats the point i was trying to make.

Butterfly effect in a sense is whats going on here.
Im going to ask you all politely to just hang fire i know that my thread is frustrating, it is for me too. Cant you see that the odds were stacked against me from the very start yet i still continued with the thread, i am still convinced.
Im no rocket scientist, Im not better than any of you but i have faith in what i have put to you all to come very soon.
Im not a preacher or bible basher either. I felt compelled to pick up the Bible and it just so happened to be Revelations. My whole opinion on everything over the last year is different.
You want me to be honest? I am been.
All i ask is patience thats all. You dont have to come back to this thread to ridicule i feel bad enough as it is.

I would also like to point out the "FACT" that until i came here to ATS i hadnt even heard of things like
HAARP, edgar cayce, LHC, Mayans, Hopi, Planet x, i was solely interested in the ufo phenomenon. Im serious. Its members on ATS that have taught me what i have never even known.
Its a wealth of knowledge here on ats you cant deny it and if you do you are ignorant.
What i have simply done here is found connections between them all, is that so wrong?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
You're seriously welshing on the bet?! Seriously?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I did say something would happen at the world cup and unfortunately it did and it cost people their lives. All for a game of football, unbelievable makes me sick.

What are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

The people killed in the explosion?
Hardly worth mentioning to gain backing on his thread. Something very interesting has been brought up too, The opening Ceremony. Cant believe i didnt pick up on that!! Too busy looking instead of seeing.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Actually i noticed something at the end of the world cup, dont know if was posted yet but this is the end credits for the bbc coverage

bit silly and an obvious rip off of district 9 but made me think of this thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Not only that incident, i caught a lot of negative stories from around the world that were created by people who were over-emotional over the world cup.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

The suicide bombing that took place in a different country to the one the world cup was hosted in? The reasoning behind the attack had nothing to do with football whatsoever, try Islamic fundamentalism. The only connection was that people targeted were gathered to watch the final, so what are you talking about it being, "All for a game of football"?

Attempting to tie this horrific yet not uncommon attack in to your "prediction" to save face is downright shameful.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Why havent the mods closed this thread? I was wrong?
There is no proof that anything occured regarding ET`s.
Mods please close thread Thanks.

The 'incident' you are referring to had nothing to do with football or the world cup. They happened to target a place where innocent civilians were together to watch a gme on tv. It could just as easily have been in a shopping centre, pub, cafe or whatever.

The attack in Uganda was commited by Somali terrorists in some sort of warped sense of Islam. Nothing to do with aliens, disclosure or what have you. In the coming days/weeks, there will be more similar attacks in places like Afghanistan. The only exception is that the next targets won't be sitting around watching football on tv.

Not gonna go on about this since your linking everything under the sun & it's mother towards 'Disclosure'. However, look at what 'Disclosure' would entail. Balance that at what the most powerful nations (& their corporations) would lose if it were to ever happen. Suffice to say, you'll be cold in your grave & disclosure will still not have happened.

The only 'Disclosure' you'll ever see in your lifetime will be revealing the existence of life on Mars/Titan/Europa/Enceladus (if it's ever found to exist when we eventually go looking).

There is nothing for any nation(s) to gain by 'Disclosing' they are in contact with aliens that can travel here & are giving them technology. Nothing to gain, but everything to lose.

Next week will come & go & like any other prediction of this type, it will come to nothing!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HanoverFat
Actually i noticed something at the end of the world cup, dont know if was posted yet but this is the end credits for the bbc coverage

bit silly and an obvious rip off of district 9 but made me think of this thread.

I think this clip is so HINTING at Disclosure. Even though i's obvious because of the District 9 references.. still, it's amazing they waited until the end to show this... Amazing!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuanI think this clip is so HINTING at Disclosure. Even though i's obvious because of the District 9 references.. still, it's amazing they waited until the end to show this... Amazing!

It really isn't hinting at disclosure at all, you just want to believe it is. Why is it amazing that they waited until the end to show it? What's more amazing is that this car-crash of a thread is still going.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join