It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mathius

Not according to this
"Al-Shabab, a hard-line Islamic militia that is waging a campaign of terror across Somalia, has banned playing soccer in many areas it controls. The al-Qaeda-linked militia, along with Hezb-i-Islam, a rival extremist group, prohibited broadcasts of the World Cup, describing the sport as "a satanic act" that corrupts Muslims. " www.washingtonpost.com...

Thanks to member 'mishigas' who posted that in this thread about the Uganda bombings www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
fear mongering. nasty stuff that is.

Terrorists, governements, and people on this site do it all the time.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This thread isn't a failure. And ATS sometimes gets it right.

April 19th was one, July 11 was another.

Instead of a single big event, the devil is in the details. The SWC opening ceremony was a magical rite. I haven't seen the closing yet, but i'd bet it would be one too.

The performers (Shakira and Kanya West) are both NWO shills, and the entire event is designed to channel and harvest energy.

Yes, there was a massive energy event last night, and it was necessary to promote the NWO agenda. It disclosed to me how pervasive their influence is, and how much power they wield.

I am so glad it's over though.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
This thread isn't a failure. And ATS sometimes gets it right.

April 19th was one

No, that was fully debunked. Have you checked the thread? Since their claims were proven to be incorrect none have posted in there, I wonder why... Personally, I have not seen anything written about July 11, feel free to U2U me the thread.

As for the rest, it's pure conjecture really isn't it? What actual evidence do you have? None at all? If you are that confident that it was a huge spell casting event, create a thread and let it be put under scrutiny.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

This is ALL conjecture mate.

Yeah i've read those threads, and all i know is that the day after, we had the oil rig stuff up. On world environment day or somesuch.

Since you can't even find threads about July 11, well did you even try? (hint: there were several).

I do not HAVE evidence, i have theories, based on what little evidence i find, and my own experience.

"Let him who has understanding ..."

I can't help you, yet. Your mind is closed. You're not even asking questions yet, never mind asking the right ones.

peace and love

EDIT: The phrase "fully debunked" is a clearly a falsehood.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by harryhaller]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

This is ALL conjecture mate.

Yes, the latter part of your post was.

Yeah i've read those threads, and all i know is that the day after, we had the oil rig stuff up.

The best someone could do was attempt to tie in the Deepwater Horizon explosion to an extremely vague prediction that something would happen on a certain date. It actually turned out that despite their initial claims to the contrary, the disaster occurred way past the predicted date and didn't really relate in any way whatsoever.

Since you can't even find threads about July 11, well did you even try? (hint: there were several).

I really can't be bothered to search for prediction threads as they are all wrong. If they were correct you would have provided a link already as it would be pretty staggering stuff.

I do not HAVE evidence, i have theories, based on what little evidence i find, and my own experience.

A theory is sound enough for science, is it not? As above, if you are so convinced that spell casting was taking place during the ceremonies of the world cup, please make a thread and allow it to be scrutinised. It's not that hard.

"Let him who has understanding ..."

I can't help you, yet. Your mind is closed. You're not even asking questions yet, never mind asking the right ones.

Who said I needed help? You claim my mind is closed (interesting, as you barely know anything about my opinions in general), and that I'm not "asking the right questions". Please, what you really mean is I'm not buying in to your fantasy and asking questions about the alleged people behind it all. Instead I am asking you to validate the claims (is that so unreasonable?) and that has upset you, probably because you know deep-down that it isn't true. I am more than happy to be proven wrong however.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
I really can't be bothered to search for prediction threads as they are all wrong.
Who said I needed help?

Um .... You're here. And no i have no idea of your opinions, because you're not giving them, you're just knocking others opinions.

You do need help, your acceptance of this fact is irrelevant to that.

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I am here because I did not search for this thread, it rose to the top of this section as a shining example of ignorance and delusion (apologies if that seems harsh, but it is nevertheless true). You do not know my opinions because you haven't asked the right questions, to borrow a turn of phrase.

No, I am not here to "knock others opinions" - I have only questioned the OP's and your own. All you can do in reply is tell lies (April 19th), make false accusations (close-mindedness) and conduct personal attacks (I need help).

Address the very valid points I have raised in the posts above or say nothing at all. Deflecting away from the issue only strengthens my argument.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

This has degenerated into a slanging match, from which i shall bow out.

You're a clever man, who knows it all, and is here to guide us simpletons from our superstitions.

We should agree at least on that.

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Buggrit, i'm a sucker sometimes.

Forthwith SIR, a summary of your questions to date on this page of this thread:

Have you checked the thread?
As for the rest, it's pure conjecture really isn't it?
A theory is sound enough for science, is it not?
What actual evidence do you have?
None at all?
Who said I needed help?
(is that so unreasonable?)

-FAIL-

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
world cups over, everyones going home

no ET disclosure

unless the Spanish team are from the Pleidaes then this threads a crock of....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Don't forget the most important bits the above relate to:

"if you are so convinced that spell casting was taking place during the ceremonies of the world cup, please make a thread and allow it to be scrutinised."

"Instead I am asking you to validate the claims"

Thanks for the compliments in your previous post by the way, it was most flattering. I am always here to help if it is needed. I am looking forward to your thread!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
WOW!!! being a south african having a bad day... this entire thread cheered me up, ill even show it to a few friends... compaing vuvuzelas to the trumpets of revalations! classic

That said, after about 10 pages it got quite stale as this is pure fear mongering, not sure if PW gets a kick out of it or something.

Most upsetting is the fact that alot of people on this forum believe that TPTB control the whole media and what we read and here, yet countless people give links to huge western media sites spreading propaganda about south africa...tsk tsk

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

compaing vuvuzelas to the trumpets of revalations!

WTF you talking about you tool

I compared them to the trumpets?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well im not going to be drawn into a name-calling slap fight.

The lesson to learn from this, is that people should keep an open mind, BUT dont believe everything you read on internet forums, news sites and hearsay. Strange phenomena hasn't increased around the world, it's just more people spreading fictional stories getting a kick out of it when someone believes them and helps spread the "story". Then when they get discussed in forums they get blown out of proportion, and so the cycle continues. Theories are fine, but you got to draw a line somewhere.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Those of you that have returned to jump all over this thread and my idiotic prediction may want to pop back within the week.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Why? The world cup is over, nothing happened.

If you think you know something then by all means share.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
no ... the aliens said 2014 world cup

sorry guys, I misinterpreted their message!!

I will create another thread, so u guys can flag me there ... ok, then we can do a countdown for the 2014 world cup aka alien visitation time!!

[sarcasms]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Those of you that have returned to jump all over this thread and my idiotic prediction may want to pop back within the week.

Mods! Close this thread and ban the idiot that started it.

Sounds like he's going to start another one within a week.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Slippery Jim

Whats up i`ll prove that im right?

whats a week?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join