It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

seriously or are you just trying to pull me out of the crap here? Because i can safely say im neck deep?

Save yourself run run

thanks anyway

Seriously. It should go on YT at some point. I thought you would have noticed it. It looked a bit like that "mothership" from District 9

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Nah no other prediction from me. I was totally convinced that something was on the cards. Everything tied in.
What i do find interesting is the times that the posts were made following the match
Pretty outstanding really? Either im getting bumped on broadband speed or some were sitting with fingers on the button? Interesting

Real eye opener to say the least.
Anyway. All i can do is appologise.

I'm not going to gloat, Jazz.

I promise this will only be a brief period of pointing and laughing.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim

Nah no other prediction from me. I was totally convinced that something was on the cards. Everything tied in.
What i do find interesting is the times that the posts were made following the match
Pretty outstanding really? Either im getting bumped on broadband speed or some were sitting with fingers on the button? Interesting

Real eye opener to say the least.
Anyway. All i can do is appologise.

I'm not going to gloat, Jazz.

I promise this will only be a brief period of pointing and laughing.

Nice one Slippery !
I do sometimes feel a bit uneasy reading a lot of threads on here as it's obvious that there are mental health issues going on.
But what the heck.
The loonies put themselves up so it's our duty to shoot them down.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think it is actually refreshing to have predictions for timely and "present-time" happenings. We all don't have to wait until the usual 2012 to have it proven that nobody can accurately predict the future. No matter how vehemently they say they can.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
I think it is actually refreshing to have predictions for timely and "present-time" happenings. We all don't have to wait until the usual 2012 to have it proven that nobody can accurately predict the future. No matter how vehemently they say they can.

So as long as the BS is quick and current, it makes it a worthwhile thread ?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Iniesta disclosed his shirt

second line : Yellow Card

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Everything that i see seems to strengthen my belief that the world cup is infact the stage for UFO disclosure.

they tried but everyone freaked out ... they had to reschedule

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ukmadmax

No. More like the so-called "seers" are exposed quickly. Without having to wait until December of 2012 to be exposed as false. That's all.

I said nothing about it being a "worthwhile read."

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I still think upping the anti is the way forward.
Ban all these mugs once their predictions have fallen flat.
And if their predictions are far in the future, ban them till they fall flat.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

You were wrong.

So what!

You were genuine and spoke with conviction unlike a lot on ATS.
I for one won't gloat or ridicule and hope you continue to be an active member here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
No disclosure, but South Africa had a fantastic World Cup. It's something to be thankful for.

Thanks to all the awesome foreigners who came, looked and vuvuzela'd!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
So is this thread getting moved to the HOAX section and the user banned or?...

Something really needs to be done about these prediction/prophecy threads that clutter the forum - I actually laid out a challenge in a previous one and still nobody has come good. What are your plans now OP now you've experienced the power of self-inflicted folly? I hope you've learned something about the mind if you really did convince yourself that something was going to happen and are not trolling.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Goathief]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
not enough people believed. in order for things to happen, we need more energy channeled towards believing.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mathius
not enough people believed. in order for things to happen, we need more energy channeled towards believing.

Could you quantify that please, how many people do we need exactly?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mathius

Why would "Disclosure" depend on people believing?
Surely the whole point of disclosure would be to convince them?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
there is no exact amount, but i would say if we get approx 25% of the entire planet's population to be wanting and believing in aliens & disclosure, then public "disclosure" will happen.

but I also believe many things have been "disclosed" already. we just have to weed through the misinformation to get it.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by jazz10

You were wrong.

So what!

You were genuine and spoke with conviction unlike a lot on ATS.
I for one won't gloat or ridicule and hope you continue to be an active member here on ATS.

He was wrong and the only conviction was his delusion.

Jazz was utterly, uttterly wrong. Yes, he spoke with conviction. A conviction born by what he wanted to believe rather than any actual truth.

There are far too many "true believers" on this site. People who want their mundane lives to be transformed by some miraculous event.

Don't get me wrong.... I believe in ET and anomalous events. I just use a few brain cells when considering these matters.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Slippery Jim]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukmadmax

Nice one Slippery !
I do sometimes feel a bit uneasy reading a lot of threads on here as it's obvious that there are mental health issues going on.
But what the heck.
The loonies put themselves up so it's our duty to shoot them down.

I don't think its about mental health, mate.

I think its about credulity and a desire to believe what someone wants to believe.

Jazz seemed like a normal person until he started ranting about disclosure

Go figure!.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Not quite Aliens...And not sure if it matters,But somthing did happen today in SA that was world cup related. :

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The_truth_is_stranger

Uganda is not even close to SA, it's a country in central Africa.

and that has nothing to do with the world cup, those peeps would have died just the same if if they were watching Dancing with the Stars...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join