It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I prophecise that the dutch will win by 1 goal.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I think there you could be right. Seems like the ref is reluctant to have spain gain the upper hand by not sending playerS off.?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I've been watching the World Cup and i'm watching the final now. the commentator remarked 'a world cup final, waiting for something to happen'

Its definately lived up to its hype, all wc finals i've watched have been dour events, so if disclosure happened tonight it certainly would be a world cup final to remember.

I'll stand by my original post to this thread, and of course my u2U earlier to the OP. I'm not entirely certain what it is I'm supposed to be looking for, having clicked on the links and read through the thread this afternoon, although i admire the stance by the OP i'm still not able to connect dots.

Maybe thats more to do with my own perspective in thinking more to do with factual evidence. I always think predictions are tricky things to master and come to terms with, especially with whats at stake too.

So from my own perspective lets look at the facts, we have a world sporting event being watched by millions, it is always claimed that in order for disclosure to happen, a majority would have to be convinced. This certainly is a big stage and has the potential. Those dots I can connect, but as far as the actual prediction goes and the reasoning behind it, i'm failing to see those connections.

I do admire the OP's stance on it, he's done some reading and feels within himself he's started to believe 'the time is now' for disclosure, i believe that he believes something will happen tonight, but as already stated by many i still feel that all is not told here, the postings appear to be cryptic.

Just a quick helper, rather than post up links and ask us to connect the dots and work out what your thinking is behind it, why not write up a full summary of your thoughts? Show and share pictures and links as much as you like, I for one will not bash you if you've put the effort in to explain your theories.
Something like:
'I believe that the world cup will be the event the governments will use to disclose that extra terrestrials exist' Having read the following articles
[insert link], studied pictures [insert image] and provide full references for your chosen theories.

I know what your saying, why should you have to go through all that to convince everyone, but in coming out with a grand theory or prediction as this, most of us want something more solid to work our own conclusions on. You might feel this is beyond what you want to do, which is fair point, not everyone on ATS is a genius level intellect who can solve mathematical equations in 15 seconds. Some of us, albeit myself are struggling to connect all the dots and coincidences you claim to of found, and i'm just appealing to you as a friend/ and as interested person to the thread it would benefit you and all of us if you could help us connect those dots with said submitted links and pictures.

If you are wrong, I for one wont be coming on here bashing you. They'll probably be enough vultures out there as it is.
In friendship
Richard

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Superiorraw

Thanks for that reply. Im pleased youve shown interest. Good idea that one. I "Will" connect the dots afterwards and see if those that read the thread may see why im still convinced.

I wont be here again predicting something else because i know i wont be ever convinced as much as this.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
WOW what a way to be proved wrong

What a goal!!

[edit on 11-7-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Spain wins World Cup!

I got up late and turned on the match, I have never watched soccer before, and was surprised that after 115 minutes of play noone had scored? Then Spain made that excellent goal!

1-0 Great Score! Yay for Paul the 8 legged predictor!

[edit on 11-7-2010 by berkeleygal]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Without ripping into the OP too much, this is why no one believes 'predictions' on this site anymore. ANYTIME seems to be a good time for something big to happen.

Newbies, take this as a lesson not to jump up and clap your hands excitedly before it happens.

Til the next failed prophecy,

-Sliadon

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Hey berkley, don't be too quick to nom on Paul just yet - he predicted Spain

Then again, with the life span of the average octopus...his time will come soon enough.

- Fry

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

Hey Fry
I realized my mistake and edited my post! Paul RULES!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
where are our aliens ?

did their spaceship brake down ? or maybe they couldn't get a ticket for the game ?

same old prediction threads...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Anyone seeing those UFOs on BBC right now...?

Jazz10 may be correct!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?
The answer
World cup.
Nevermind that was my last thread and will be only replying from now on so you``re safe.
I would have put my life on it, all of it.

Sorry all, thanks for the interest. Mods please close this thread. Cheers and thanks.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Don't worry -- there's always the next major sports competition.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
I got up late and turned on the match, I have never watched soccer before, and was surprised that after 115 minutes of play noone had scored?

I'm not surprised, it is soccer after all. A lot of running, and then some more, and some more, and some more....

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior

Originally posted by berkeleygal
I got up late and turned on the match, I have never watched soccer before, and was surprised that after 115 minutes of play noone had scored?

I'm not surprised, it is soccer after all. A lot of running, and then some more, and some more, and some more....

It's difficult to score -- hence why it's an interesting GLOBAL sport. An attention span of more than 15 seconds is required.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Nah no other prediction from me. I was totally convinced that something was on the cards. Everything tied in.
What i do find interesting is the times that the posts were made following the match
Pretty outstanding really? Either im getting bumped on broadband speed or some were sitting with fingers on the button? Interesting

Real eye opener to say the least.
Anyway. All i can do is appologise.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

While your opinion is noted, I still stand by my statement. To each their own

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I don't know if you saw it but the BBC's closing video montage contained a massive CGI "UFO" floating over South Africa. So, it wasn't a complete write-off...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

seriously or are you just trying to pull me out of the crap here? Because i can safely say im neck deep?

Save yourself run run

thanks anyway

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior

While your opinion is noted, I still stand by my statement. To each their own

For the record -- I like American sports. But it's chalk and cheese with British sports. I guess it's just what you grow up with...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join