It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Im not saying that events will definately happen i just think that there are waaaay too many coincidences for it to be wrong?
If i am wrong well then im never gonna hear the end of it, but im willing to take the grief.
The relation to the bible 7 trumpets is uncanny.
Also other prophecies too.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I still stand by what i say. Netherlands to win.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Ok, apart from being VERY windy out there, nothing else.

Saw a whole bunch of vokkin prawns, wearing khaki and dayglo vests ... but that's only to be expected.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Why do you continue to come on this thread and basically take the piss? Please check out these links then come back and say that im talking out of my backside?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah i may be wrong about ET`s making themselves known but who`s to say that we will be any wiser if the above comes into play?
Im starting to feel.....different, in a sense. Cant put my finger on it. Something is on the cards and big.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Nothing will happen. Aliens will not make themselves known during the World Cup Final. I am predicting a surprise win for the Netherlands, though.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Not taking any piss lady.

I took camera with just in case ...

I agree with half your claim, not the other.

Event yes, aliens no. However, things are not always what they appear to be, and any event could be a number of things. Perhaps the closing ceremony holds certain information? I have no idea.

I believe the end of the swc will herald an unprecedented security clampdown in SA. Certainly disclosure of some kind.

You be well jazz10, and keep posting your stuff please

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Strange thing ive just came across i havent heard anything regarding this? You?
______beforeitsnews/news/98/426/Painting_of_dead_Mandela_draws_outrage_in_S.Africa.html

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Yes i saw the news Friday. Macabre but inevitable. The artist seems to be one of those overfed jhb northerners with more money than sense.

I couldn't find any images online, maybe it's worth a lunchtime visit, before it's banned ?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...

They switched HAARP on at midnight (their time i guess)

Around the 3 MHz range ... low enough to resonate with earth?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well,

I just got news from Paul the Octopus, and he says that Spain will take the cup.. Jammer. (Thats Dutch).. It's just a distraction anyway.. But many people will certainly know who is the greatest county on earth after the game tonight. Funny how so many people can unite on a little ball and a bunch of millionaires they don't even know running around... I was on the terrace (here in Holland) watching people go crazy after they won the last game and noticed the grid patterens being systematically spayed across the sky.. And I was the ONLY one who seemed to notice.. everyone else was just getting drunk, high and acting relativly stupid.. Well give them their day I suppose.. but it's a pity people can't seem to unite on anything other than a sports team.. If people would `act as one` and unite over critical issues that really matter, maybe we could collectivly get something worthwhile accomplished. Imagine if we ALL put our minds and efforts together in cooperation to.. well take your pick of issues...

I doubt there will be anything other than soccer going on at the cup tho..
I hope that both myself and Paul are wrong. I´d like to see Holland win and then see someone land on the field.. heh.. ciao RDDS

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

check out this other thread.
Just mentioned your last post regarding haarp, hope you dont mind please check it out.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Oh i'm watching it

My spidey senses tingling, unsure if i'm picking up on the eclipse or the soccer ... ?

Anyone else feel it?

PS local time the sun has just set.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Im feeling it too but is it a
feeling or a
?
Something on the cards.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Harrp is more likely trying to fix the football game than anything else. they must do testing on big events like this, or someone like them. I would not be surprised to see them active during the world cup.

Personally i think germany was stopped in the semi finals, but of course that is sport and you just get on with it.

Who knows what these people and others are doing, and we only just see the surface where the public believe everything they see as a true representation of the real world of sport, but who knows who is doing what?

By the way i never ever think we will get alien disclosure in our lifes.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
how are they able to affect the games using HAARP?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Well theoretically HAARP changes air pressure. Ball behaviour i guess? LOL, but i wouldnt take me seriously on that.

Although on second thoughts human behaviour would be modified too ...

1 other titbit, no chemtrails today (as usual) but JHB is a very well orgonited city

.. not happy

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well im off to watch the match soon.

Please play nice when we return

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I just did a 45min meditation for a mass UFO sighting during the World Cup.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by galactictuan]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
well, I just had a vision my friends!!

no aliens will appear on world cup today

please, give me donations, contact thought U2U for paypal information, so I can keep this great job

[sarcasm]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well the coke commercials make me suspicious enough. I just saw one that raised my eyebrows a few times. Makes me wonder if the creators still slip coc aine in their bottles.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join