It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Forgot to add
upload.wikimedia.org...
You recognise this?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
When the netherlands win the world cup you may start believing what i was saying. The significance of the world cup!!
www.google.co.uk... j8H4jLOP6UrKEE&usg=AFQjCNGIDgVRiIoQO_9JlcK-xsRelVPjGw

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

jazz, it's a spoof website.

Read the story and at the bottom it even states that the story is fictitious.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well, it all makes sense now! The Disclosure... the intelligent octopus... are you following me?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

You dont say!! I can read you know. You will see. This weekend will be it and im not only talking about the netherlands winning, im talking about everything.
Bury your head in the sand my friend, and keep trying to fob the thread, but you may want to make the most of your senses this weekend. No hard feelings ok.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I have every intention of making the most of this weekend.

But why have you posted a website as supportive evidence which is clearly intended to take the piss when you want to be taken seriously?

And what has The Netherlands winning on Sunday, if they do, got to do with Disclosure etc?

I'm really not trying to take the mick out of you or your thread, but I'm still struggling mate.

[edit on 8/7/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't know about Disclosure on Sunday...but I'm sure Netherlands will win 100%.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

And what has The Netherlands winning on Sunday

Did you read any of the links fully? Easter island perhaps and its histories?
How many people have read all that has been put infront of them here? Seriously?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I hear they are going to DISCLOSE the winner on Sunday.

The Netherlands always seemed a little alien/advanced in their thinking to me. The way Sneijder and Robben play reveals cannot possibly be from earth.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

There is other events thats going on, but have you noticed the surge in ufo sightings?
Ive banged on about this and the timeline to events, if im wrong ive a fairly big piece of humble pie to be eating/

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Easter Island and it's histories?

jazz, it is a joke!
Not true.
We are meant to laugh at it.

Merle Nerdenuts?

It's a spoof website....the clue is in the name!
www.thespoof.com...

I have a betting slip that says Holland would win The World Cup, I put it on before the tournament started, am I the new Nostradamus or just a lucky punter?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Apparently there will be a "high-tech" closing ceremony for the world cup...if anything were to happen, I'd say it would be there, if it doesn't then Jazz loses all credibility lol

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow3467

I certainly will, but thats the risk im willing to take here, running out of time though.
Are you samiliar with stereo satalite? Telescope?
You may want to take a peek at stereo ahead cor2. Select slideshow and input these dates
Start 20100707
End 20100709
left white spot stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

What ever this is its massive and looks like its headed towards the sun. Ive took on board what others have said and cannot get my head around it. when you play the movie only look at the white ring you will see what im talking about.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by Skyfloating

There is other events thats going on, but have you noticed the surge in ufo sightings?
Ive banged on about this and the timeline to events, if im wrong ive a fairly big piece of humble pie to be eating/

I'm bookmarking this thread.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Slippery Jim

you also want to bookmark thos
easter island- devils triangle
total eclipse?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
One of the olympic stadium in China looks like a reptile eye and now one of the soccer stadium in South Africa also looks like a giant reptile eye.
Did the designer make this with an african animal in mind or with a tribute to the reptile ET's watching the soccers games from space?

Just an observation tho..

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
WORLD CUP... nothing to do with Aliens....... buh

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Alright well no disclosure via the world cup. In other news...
The sun will be setting in the west tonight and some conspiracy theorists are claiming that it has something to do with disclosure.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
You dont say!! I can read you know. You will see. This weekend will be it and im not only talking about the netherlands winning, im talking about everything.
Bury your head in the sand my friend, and keep trying to fob the thread, but you may want to make the most of your senses this weekend. No hard feelings ok.

Do you want to have an avatar/signature bet? I'm going with there will be no disclosure this weekend, you've obviously think there's going to be.

So how about it, winner chooses the other guy's sig/av?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
That would be awesome. Maybe it has something to do with an earlier poster's message about a saturday disclosure.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join