It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

No you didnt miss it, but if the title of this thread is right we may not see it?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think the wavelength of all the "vuvuzela's" is the key.

It's the "all clear" for a mass landing at the stadium from a huge but as of yet invisible and cloaked star force of aliens.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Well, lets hope things change pretty soon globally, because i still think that something very big is brewing, you seriously still doubting 100%?
The reason i had done this thread was because i thought everything that is happening right now has a funny similarity to that of the Bible. Yes the Bible, i hadnt even read the Bible or any part of the Bible up until a few weeks ago, the wierdest thing is i felt compelled to read it? I dont know if im religious or not because what i believe in is what ive read so far. I opened the Bible at Revelations, thats where i started it? I never or nor does anyone else start in the middle?
I have explained the similarities previously in this thread, particulary the 7 Trumpets?
You still cant see any? Rainbow crowns? rainbow nation? table mountain?city of gold? district 9 , iceland volcano also katla which will come into play. oil rig? oil spill? solar eclipse? acidic water?

You seriously telling me that all of this is sheer coincidence?
Behave please.

I will hold my hands up at the end of july and say yes i was wrong, if i had the choice now to ask for this thread to be closed i wouldnt, Im 100% convinced that This Is It. There will most definately be a significant event or events that will take place that will pave way to a different way completely, I also believe that disclosure is on the cards big time but something is swaying me to believe mass sighting first beforehand.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Nope, I don't think anything significant will happen that wouldn't happen anywhere else at any other time.

But hey....I'm a skeptic and go by experience and logic.

Don't let your wish to see something happen blind you from the mundane reality that it may not, and I won't dismiss the fact that anything could happen at anytime.

Let the heavenly horns blow.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Heres my last post on this thread, sorry but banging my head against the wall, and what for? I know that by the time we reach 31st July there will have been things that have taken place to lead towards disclosure. Pay particular attention to iceland and airtravel

Heres a few more to keep your eyes on for those who are interested?
Queens speech
Egypt
Oil spill,hurricane and the millions that will be moved into camps, drinking water shortages, and something released from the spill.
Africa World Cup
Animals that seem to be dissapearing? Possibly moved to an ark as such?
Medical and scientific breakthrus

Last post, good luck all, be safe, follow your instincts and never give up. Its been a pleasure.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Before you go...what do you mean by the planes? Are planes going to fall or what? Other than that I agree with you.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Airlines?
The Airlines i think will be grounded yet again, now wether or not this will be due to eruptions, but i think it would tie in nicely in order to minimise travel, making sure that people are where they should be. Twitter im sure briught out an app, locating you, banning the burka? more cameras with face recognition?
I know im not wrong am i?

As for the planes falling out of the sky? Heres another one, remember my thread regarding the volcanic ash involving electricity?
What if airlines decided to fly instead of taking notice?

[edit on 2-7-2010 by jazz10]

[edit on 2-7-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Heres something that really is interesting. Remember the 7 Trumpets? The falling star burning like a torch or the key to the abyss, would that how they described it years ago? Could be a cargoship?
Maybe not.

Im expecting something to fall, that turns the water bitter, the name of the star was "Bitterness" but in what context?

Help me here guys, instead of ney saying, theres simply too many things to be coincidence, isnt there??

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Sorry, but you've been going on about this since April, and guess what, no disclosure, no coincedences, no nothing.

In fact, news wise it's all been a little slow really the last couple of months or so.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Really?
I didnt realise the South Africa World cup started in April? So there have been no significant news stories that only head in the direction of possible disclosure and nothing that relates to The Bible at all?

Wow

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

You started this thread in April.

Anyone can come up with vague connections at any time.

Specifics and definates please.

I have no intention to belittle or ridicule, I just don't see it....yet.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Yet being the very important word. What type of person would continue with this thread? Im not pulling any chains here and im not interested in all the star and flag BS. All im trying to do is point out what is of relevance and what i think is disclosure.
The timeframe is the world cup.
Major events will happen globally, im not scare mongering. Do me just one favour and read Revelations. Global events run in tune with this.
Then come back and tell me you see nothing?
Deal?

Im not takin the piss, i genuinely believe this is it.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Oh you got us oh no soccer is a cover up for a political agenda... I'm sorry but come on..

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
no disclosure yet...but I found this :

www.n-tv.de...

it's in german and it's about the playing schedule that was released WEEKS before the world cup. it showed the two teams for the final game. no other teams were shown...just the two teams for the final.

germany vs. netherlands

few hours later they've changed it back to a normal playing schedule.

so this was my first ATS prediction

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Havent been watching World cup but it seems that what you reported from the German news in regards to NEtherlands and Germany in final could very well happen.

Guess we wait and see?????
The plot thickens

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by unruly1

I'm not saying that this has something to do with some sort of ET disclosure. I'm just saying that this is kinda suspicous

but why not use this big event as a 911 thing...millions are watching...we could have a live broadcast of some really terrible things. that would have some effect on us

I just don't get why it has to be germany in the final

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I cannot see disclosure coming in my life, humans just are not ready for it.

But an interesting idea.

Could you explain why you think humans are just not ready for disclosure? What exactly do you think would happen if a UFO landed on the WhiteHouse lawn? You really think people would panic?

I'm sure small pockets of people (most likely religious fanatics) would flip and try to convince everyone that it was some kind of armageddon and the ETs are actually Satan's minions, but your average Joe would probably be jumping up and down with excitement like a kid on Christmas.

Give your species some credit man.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Blender]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
no disclosure yet...but I found this :

www.n-tv.de...

it's in german and it's about the playing schedule that was released WEEKS before the world cup. it showed the two teams for the final game. no other teams were shown...just the two teams for the final.

germany vs. netherlands

few hours later they've changed it back to a normal playing schedule.

so this was my first ATS prediction

What the? And they knew how?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarz_Uricamaru
Oh you got us oh no soccer is a cover up for a political agenda... I'm sorry but come on..

Fidel Castro seems to think it is.
What makes you so sureit isn't?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Its nearing the finale, July 11th 2010.
The end of the thread is also near.

Could everything be left until this very day? The way it is at the moment time is about up, however....
July 11th 2010 we still have
The world cup final between netherlands and spain at soccer city stadium in joberg.
One of the most artistic and awe-inspiring football venues on the African continent, the newly-reconstructed Soccer City Stadium will host the first and final matches of the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™.

The ground's design is inspired by the iconic African pot known as the calabash, and its aesthetic appeal will be heightened when the stadium is lit at night. Soccer City is located in Johannesburg's southwest and is only a short distance from one of the country's football-crazy townships, Soweto. About 40 per cent of Johannesburg's population live in Soweto and this proximity is bound to make the stadium a hub of activity throughout the 2010 finals.
www.fifa.com...=5006468/index.html
We have an eclipse scheduled for the 11th July also
and possible sunspot that will be facing earth on the 11th July.

Theres still time for something significant to happen, guess we will just have to wait and see.
Thanks to everyone that have added their piece to this thread, i appreciate it.

I would also like you to focus on the Solar eclipse thats due to occur on this date 11th July,
Hanga Roa, Easter I. will witness a total eclipse and the location is fitting to that of the world cup finalists netherlands.
The name "Easter Island" was given by the island's first recorded European visitor, the Dutch explorer Jacob Roggeveen, who encountered it on Easter Sunday 1722, while searching for Davis or David's island and named it Paasch-Eyland (18th century Dutch for "Easter Island").[5] The island's official Spanish name, Isla de Pascua, also means "Easter Island".

The current Polynesian name of the island, "Rapa Nui" or "Big Rapa", was coined following the slave raids carried out in Rapa Nui in the early 1860s because of Easter Island's geographic resemblance to the island of Rapa in the Bass Islands of the Austral Islands group.[6] However, Thor Heyerdahl has argued that the naming would have been the opposite, Rapa being the original name of Easter Island, and Rapa Iti was named by its refugees.[7]

There are several hypotheses about the "original" Polynesian name for Easter Island, including Te pito o te henua, meaning "The Navel of the land" or "The ends of the land". Pito means both navel and umbilical cord which was considered to be the link between the world of the living (kainga) and the spiritworld Po, lying in the depths of the ocean further East. Since Easter Island is the easternmost Polynesian island it's possible the name refers to it being the "ends" of the world of the living; however after Alphonse Pinart translated it as "the Navel of the World" in his Voyage a l'Ile de Paques published in 1877, this second meaning has been lost. According to some oral traditions, the island was first named Te pito o te kainga a Hau Maka, or the "Little piece of land of Hau Maka".[8] Another name, Mata-ki-Te-rangi, means "Eyes looking to the sky."
The history of Easter Island is rich and controversial. Its inhabitants have endured famines, epidemics, civil war, slave raids, colonialism, and near deforestation; their population has declined precipitously more than once. They have left a cultural legacy that has brought them fame disproportionate to their population.
www.google.co.uk... AFQjCNF6BJVCeu3Bz5Ghyf2EctvCz0B2uw

[edit on 8-7-2010 by jazz10]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join