It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa World Cup or World Disclosure?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Jazz, I would not really quote the Telegraph too much ... but it is a newspaper that is really good for wrapping fish and chips in.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Well how do you see this event? Of significance?

The Queen is preparing to deliver one of the most important speeches of her 58-year reign in New York in July.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

The Queen is preparing to deliver one of the most important speeches of her 58-year reign in New York in July.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Now THAT is what I call relevance. 5 days before the World Cup ends? Hm...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Jazz10, thanks for finding this.
THIS IS IT! People who follow people like David Icke and others would know that The Queen is allied with the Bushes and other Illuminati people. I guess this is the SIGN we've all been waiting for. The Queen and others know that the game's up... I guess it's on her good conscious that she feels she must make this address before stepping down.

THIS IS THE PRECURSOR TO DISCLOSURE.

David Wilcock even had a prophetic dream about The Queen a month ago too!!!!!

David Wilcock's prophetic dream about The Queen

Scroll down the page a little for it.
[edit on 29-6-2010 by galactictuan]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
What are you smoking? She said she's giving a speech on world peace, not little grey men coming down in saucers.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Only thing alien about the World cup was England's performance. Maybe they are coming to take Capello back home because his tactics (and goalkeeper choice for you americans lol) are certainly not from this world.

But seriously now, ive read on some prophecy site, cant remember if it was Nostradamous (spelling?) or Edgar Cayce but apparently in 2010 we will see a fleet of UFO's and too many people will see it, record it or take pictures of it which will prevent it from being debunked with ridiculous explanations.

And the world cup would be the place a large number of people could see it.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Please be patient will you.
We`ve waited how many years for the truth??
Take a look at all the threads posted, their headlines, its all happening and its happening now.

The TIMELINE is now.
Just wait please, we will all wake up very soon.

The Queens speech, only 2 of you understand what im talking about, more will follow though. People seem to have also forgotten about the solar eclipse due too?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
What are you smoking? She said she's giving a speech on world peace, not little grey men coming down in saucers.

You have to UNDERSTAND that in order for the ETs to show up... we as a mass consciousness must rise higher and forget our violent ways and start an ERA OF PEACE.

What the Queen is about to do is another breakthrough event leading up to DISCLOSURE. The world must come together as ONE to have any hope of surviving. Leaders around the world, doesn't matter if you think they're good or bad, what needs to be understood is that even if they're good, they have higher authorities keeping a close eye on them to make sure they don't get away with too much that will HELP THE WORLD.

THE QUEEN is at the very top, she answers to no one and she knows her time is up. She's part of the secret Elite, whether she herself has had a direct hand in terror around the world, I don't know, but she might as well do some good as a final gesture before she leaves the stage. And that's exactly what the purpose of this speech is going to be.

I don't think people understand how GROUNDBREAKING this speech is going to be.

I'M CALLING IT NOW. An assassination attempt may be made on The Queen leading up to this speech.

All the leaders at the G20 summit are discussing about the new financial system as we speak. We know that all the paper money the NWO have printed will be worthless once the new financial system is set up. The ones who have EVERYTHING to lose are doing whatever they can to distract and delay the INEVITABLE - which is THE FALL OF THE EMPIRE - RISE OF THE REPUBLIC!

What the Queen is doing is, in a way, throwing in the towel, but also doing some good whilst she's at it. This will hopefully urge all the other dark hats out there to gracefully leave the stage and hopefully not make it too chaotic for the rest of us.

The future is bright.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Do we really want 'little green men' to turn up?

If they are capable of getting here then they will be far more technically advanced than us and who is to say just how benevolent they are?

Maybe we should just sort our own issues out between ourselves.

And maybe this is just going to be a speech by an old woman who has seen all sorts of pain and suffering over the years and just wants one last indulgence in a genuine plea for peace.

Or maybe we shoould just wait and see, listen with an open mind and then judge?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
[
And maybe this is just going to be a speech by an old woman who has seen all sorts of pain and suffering over the years and just wants one last indulgence in a genuine plea for peace.

I think this hits the nail on the head.
The visit will be a social event, and the speech will be part of that.
Why now? Because she won't be on that side of the Atlantic many more times in her life.
Why a speech on world peace? Because they're not going to allow her to say anything with substance on international policy, and an amorphous appeal for peace in general would seem like a "safe" topic.
After the speech, everybody on ATS will say "Was that it?", and then she will go home.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

you cant possibly get a more hostile species than humans.
You just have to look at the media if you need proof.
As for little green men?

What we all fail to recognise here is the diversity of life on earth alone, imagine how many species there will be universally? WOW...
How do we know that earth doesnt effect other planets and that our actions are not effecting others elsewhere?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Yeah, I agree with what you said. In another topic I've written:

Queen (famous icon globally known, despite who is pulling the strings) + her biggest speech ever (importance) + at the UN (to whole world) + about world peace (unity, peace, love) = UFO/ET Disclosure to soon follow. You have to ask: Why now? Why now with all the things happening? Why not a year ago? Why not after 9/11 or some other day? What will the implications be? Our space brothers asked us to put away evil and hate, to learn to love, put aside nuclear weapons, live in peace. All this is coming full circle slowly, but surely. Just look around you. 10 years ago people would laugh about aliens, now they are trying to find them as soon as possible...Phobos, exoplanets, conferences, ESA, NASA, Mars, Titan, etc. This speech will be seen by hundreds of millions of people around the world. It will be on every news station, LIVE! This speech will be something more important than Obama talking on FOX News about the US or whatever. Everyone knows who's the Queen, no matter if they like her or not, they know her and that's what counts, not how old she is or whatnot! I'm sure other countries will respond to her call in one way or another. The fact is, Disclosure can happen in this timeframe and will happen within 2013. It might even happen this year depending on how things turn out. But you have to put the puzzle together to understand what this speech means. It's like the oil spill, but the exact opposite. Just listen to what she has to say if you care and let's see when we will meet our space family.

Does anyone know how long the speech is supposed to be?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Seriously? Lets all revisit this thread after she gives her speech. As already noted in this thread, she is getting on a bit and has decided to visit the States one last time. Of course she is going to say something, so lets make it a spiel on World Peace.

Reading more into it is really delusional.

Like I say - lets revisit this thread after the visit shall we?

EDIT - Sorry, I just noticed this thread is about the WC in South Africa, and its link to Disclosure. So while Im at it, that theory is a load of bollocks as well..

I must admire the imagination of some people on here though

[edit on 29-6-2010 by pedetemptim]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by pedetemptim

EDIT - Sorry, I just noticed this thread is about the WC in South Africa, and its link to Disclosure. So while Im at it, that theory is a load of bollocks as well..

I must admire the imagination of some people on here though

[edit on 29-6-2010 by pedetemptim]

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Heres what may be a very interesting thread indeed, in relation to what im saying. Yes wrong country but yet the right timeframe? Will anyone agree that this may turn out to be pretty significant?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Now wouldn't that be annoying... some flaming disclosure coming right as we head up to a potential Brazil vs Argentina final, or maybe Brazil vs Spain...

If I were an alien - I'd hold off... you don't want to p**s off a load of humans who were about to watch the beautiful game... they'd not really be very happy.

Oh... hold on...
Now it's the Queen doing a speech... and that must equate to Disclosure too...
I simply cannot fathom it any more.

Seriously - if aliens or lizards or whatever wanted to "disclose" themselves... well they'd just do it wouldn't they, they wouldn't need any kind of big human event to do it at...

I mean... if a bunch of aliens (or lizards!) turned up in bloody huge UFOs in the middle of (say) the Mojave Desert, or Brighton England, or Belgium or somewhere... on a Tuesday morning at 4am (local time)... you mean to tell me that nobody would notice... and they'd all go off sulking because nobody noticed. Do aliens really need some big huge (human) event or fanfare (or the Queen) in order to "come out"

All this Disclosure stuff is just silly. If aliens wanted to show themselves they wouldn't really need to do it based upon some flaming human based event... they'd turn up when they liked in the manner that they wanted.

And - if they had an ounce of common sense they wouldn't do it on July 11th... and get all the football fans all pissy.

There's more chance of England winning the World Cup than alien disclosure, or aliens wanting disclosure, or the Queen talking some crap other than world peace.

Good Grief.

Please take this whole post with a grain of salt... I just get all cranky when people attach Disclosure to the World Cup... well... to be honest... Disclosure to ANYTHING!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Of COURSE this means imminent disclosure. And if for some unbeknown reason it doesnt happen, then there's some x factor reject opening a pound shop down the road from me next week, and I have a funny feeling that if this one doesnt pan out we'll be onto a winner with that one.
I am totally convinced though that this the one. Because its not like the royal family spend the vast majority of their lives flitting round the world allegedly trying to reinforce the UK's relationship with other countries.
And the queen definately does not make any speeches, and even if she did then there's no way in hell she would want to address issues effecting the world.

Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait another week or so for these aliens to come out of the closet so to speak, and magically solve all the worlds problems. God forbid humans sorting their own mess out.

Originally posted by galactictuan
The ones who have EVERYTHING to lose are doing whatever they can to distract and delay the INEVITABLE - which is THE FALL OF THE EMPIRE - RISE OF THE REPUBLIC!

I think somebodys been watching a little too much star wars.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

Originally posted by galactictuan
The ones who have EVERYTHING to lose are doing whatever they can to distract and delay the INEVITABLE - which is THE FALL OF THE EMPIRE - RISE OF THE REPUBLIC!

I think somebodys been watching a little too much star wars.

Hey Bluebelle! Don't you know... Star Wars actually happened. How George Lucas learnt about it, I don't really know. Based on the Great Galactic War many many years ago in a galaxy far far away. I think he learnt about it when he had that life-threatening car accident many many years ago...

When the THE BIG DAY arrives, this is how I will be celebrating:

Return of the Jedi Ending - Beautiful!

[edit on 30-6-2010 by galactictuan]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hope disclosure comes sooner than I think.

I don't think will be at World Cup, but in next 30 years... slowly.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have not been watching the world cup because i think soccer is the lamest sport since golf. Did i miss diclosure?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join