It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Vitchilo
Some interesting analysis from a Pole...
Here are some facts:
- This model of Tupolev cannot be teard apart like a paper by some trees. Especially not when flying with landing speed.
- Ammount of fuel on board of the Plane wasn't sufficent to make such a strong explosion.
- There are no witnesses, that actually seen the happening. (strange, it was near russian military airport)
- No media has said a word about black box! Noone even mentioned it.
- No rescue action were taken by russian authorities.
- Special investigation will be presided by Lord Vladimir P.
- On the place, there was more specnaz soldiers than firemans, and not even one lifeguard.
Interesting for sure.
Originally posted by reassor
reply to post by highlyoriginal
well as you can imagine lets say it was air force one and obama wants to land in smolensk - pilot says the ground people advise against it - who cares i wont be driving any stupid cars from the other airport land here !
that maybe wrong but thats how i can imagine it.
Originally posted by highlyoriginal
I'm hearing on the news now that the pilot was told to land at another airport, but he insisted on trying to land at Smolensk... why, after being warned to land somewhere else because of bad weather would you continue to your original destination (in this case the Smolensk airport)? Seems a bit odd.
You would think the person flying this plane full of important people would know what he/she is doing - apparently not?
Originally posted by mryanbrown
I just want to chime and say...
Plane's don't JUST crash!
Originally posted by Voiceoftreason
Originally posted by order in chaos
The Russian government has although responded very quickly by placing an investigating commission headed by Vladimir Putin himself.
I am afraid that's like putting the fox in charge of an investigation into who raided the henhouse. I do not like the look of this one little bit, and if I were Polish, I would be asking some questions. Someone has already pointed out that this was the perfect decapitation strike.