It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO picture featured on TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I know this may sound a bit wierd but last night during the weather my pic that i had taken and had made a thread here on ATS was on the TV during the weather. It was only on for seconds. What i would like to know is, did anyone see it and the others that were quickly shown and also how did they possibly get the picture? Ive only posted the picture on here?
Looking at it the other way, is this proof that the media is actually sifting through ATS?

Heres the link to the origional pic and thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Did anyone else see it?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Are you sure it was your picture? Not saying it couldn't have happend, but it looks like it can be easily mistaked for any other UFO pic, since most UFO picutres are of a little dot in the sky, surrounded by some clouds. If you truly believe it was yours, my guess would be someone saved the pic, posted it eleswhere, and it got in the hands of whoever put it on TV. But out of the 1000's of UFO pictures, I'm sure there are many that look just like that.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Good Intentions]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I think I understand. So your original picture of a ufo posted here on ATS was taken by a media outlet and used as a background scene for reporting the weather?

Edit to mention this really made me smile!

[edit on 10-4-2010 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Yes thats exactly what im saying but mine wasnt the only one. The problem is i cant find last nights weather to send you all the link. It was last night. BBC or ITV cant remember which one. Ive been searching all morning. Any help would be greatful.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

If its true then hey you lucky human! I'd love the Beeb to flash my avatar up behind that Scots lass Carol on Breakfast time

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Oh, i thought you meant that it was on a commercial before the weather haha. If it was the backround for the weather, than it was diffenately just a dot on the screen. It's the weather channel, there is gonna be pictures of clouds in the backround. Why would they go and take this UFO picture on ATS, which i must say i think is a bird, and use that as their backround for tomorows weather, when they could use any old picture of a cloud?

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Good Intentions]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Ive tried for hours to find the proof and cant so mods please delete this post.
I must have just imagined it?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Keep it going. The post is interesting as there could be policy by the big media players of drip drip disclosure through background use of sky scenes with ufo activity.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Yeah you`re right. I thought it really odd as the pics all had anomalies in them, thats why i made this thread and wondered if anyone else had noticed. Thanks for the support.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Personally I think that our reptilian overlords are teasing your are showing their true real power over everyone.

They are trying to make you go made - don't let them: Fight it!!

-m0r

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Lots of evidence too of TPTB using media such as films and also news like NASA transmissions to promote the drip drip disclosure effect.

The weather news reports will never be the same again for sure.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
That photo you took OP was of a blue sky with clouds, and a bird in the corner, and you said you only saw it for a brief second. Which is more logical, some one else took photo of a same scene, which you mistook for yours, or they're all in a conspiracy against you, stalking ATS to copy your picture and flash it to you on the news for the brief second they somehow knew you were watching it.

Not saying its impossible, but you're on ATS, obviously you are interested in paranormal, so it make more sense to me the simpler answer, your imposing your views on to the world, not the other way around.

Drip drip disclosure? Or deliberate theme to MAKE you believe in aliens? There is much to be gained! Think, Area 51.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
it could be a bird or plane? cheers op

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

What you on about? Im not bothered about whos been putting it where
What im interested in is the fact there was my pic on tv with others thats what im interested in
loon

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yep, just sounds like you seeing something thats not there unfortunately. No big deal, the mind is a powerful thing.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I just looked at your picture. I have to be honest and say, that is a picture of clouds in the sky (with a bird) and there are a zillion of those out there. Plus, yours is a very small cropped image. If you only saw four seconds of it - there is absolutely way of knowing it is your picture. Im sure they have a ton of stock images they use - and probably lots of blue/cloudy skies

Lots of blue/cloudy sky images.

[edit on April 10th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

You're... just really delusional. Greeneyedleo said what I tried to but better, read hers. You're trying really hard to hold on to this...

new topics

top topics

join