It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream of advanced laser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'm a lucid dreamer and as always I can control and interact in my dreams. A while back I had a dream of being at school of grade school children. Out of no where the camera of the school starting shooting lasers and for reason I knew why it was doing it. It was because it was after hours and the camera could sense anyone who was moving and fire on spot. Which of course scared me and confused me. I don't anything of this nature. So I don't see why I will have a dream like this. Could this be a prophecy?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Well I don't know if it was a prophetic dream or not, but what you saw is defiantly possible.
Do you often have prophetic dreams? any similarity between those and this one? That could be a clue.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

It's probably nothing more than a dream. All of us have vivid imaginations and this imagination comes alive when we dream. I actually got some sleep last night and had quite a long dream where I was a multi billionaire living in Britain and I built my own private defense company and as a scientist I researched and developed a sub orbital platform equipped with a very powerful particle beam weapon that could be dispatched anywhere in the world in under 5 mins. It could also be used as spy satellite and also as a platform to transport objects into space or around the globe and it also came equipped with a cloaking device and was anti gravitic in nature. I worked for the UN and used this technology to keep the peace. To cut a long story short, anyone who stepped out of line was given a short but sweet lesson in respect.

I very much doubt it's got anything to do with prophecy and everything to do with that remarkable thing called our imagination.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by kindred]

new topics

join