It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED, Greece is cooked!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Let's tell em what he's won Johnny!
Dead On Proto!
It's being able to see that, that will be the key to avoiding or at least combating the next wave.
Yet inserted and purchased puppets on the levels needed, make that a better than difficult task.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have a question that probably doesn't have a simple answer. At what point would/will things in the markets and economy get so bad there's no hiding it, no saving it and everything comes down around our ears like in '29 ?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
I have a question that probably doesn't have a simple answer. At what point would/will things in the markets and economy get so bad there's no hiding it, no saving it and everything comes down around our ears like in '29 ?

You will wake up with the same news on every channel...

"Riots in the streets in every major city as we speak, and the White House in fending off impending threats as well. The stock market has completely crashed, and in fact it looks like everyone now is so much dept that the FED will simply not be able to print money fast enough this time around! Back to John for the weather!"

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Let's tell em what he's won Johnny!
Dead On Proto!
It's being able to see that, that will be the key to avoiding or at least combating the next wave.
Yet inserted and purchased puppets on the levels needed, make that a better than difficult task.

I would like to trade my prize and go for what's behind Curtain Number 1 Monty, the Vatican and Rome.

Since that is the source of the Banking Empire and Wealth run out of London.

Stay tuned to see if Proto wins the entire world, and now a word from our sponsors...Tide Detergent, Tide Gets the Corruption Out!

Time to clean up this planet, and pretty darn quick!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I wonder when the day will come, when people realize that money, is just pieces of paper. Worthless pieces of paper. We need a new resource based system. The monetary system is like a worldwide game of monopoly.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Originally posted by DAVID64

You will wake up with the same news on every channel...

"Riots in the streets in every major city as we speak, and the White House in fending off impending threats as well. The stock market has completely crashed, and in fact it looks like everyone now is so much dept that the FED will simply not be able to print money fast enough this time around! Back to John for the weather!"

This is why the markets will not fail, the establishment will not put their heads in the noose, they will not put themselves in that situation.

The bailouts and money printing had one single aim, to buy the establishment enough time to start a major conflict, somewhere/anywhere other than at home..

You only have to look at the current finger pointing to see where it is all going!

Besides that lends itself well into the authoritarian control that has been ramping up over the last decade and to be honest conflict is the one option that can allow the establishment to continue down that path!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here it comes everyone, find out if you can convert your 401k's into cash, many times you can once a year without too many fees...generally you can do this and move your investments into a money market account to ride out the coming crash. Beyond that gold will more than likely go through the roof, same with silver and other precious metals. If this is really how its all going to go down watch the markets daily, and youll see from the opening bells the reaction and know how you act yourselves. We're on a real rollercoaster ride, hold on everyone.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
LOL Some of you want to turn every crisis into a conspiracy.

Greece lied about their financial situation ( with help from the Us ) to get into the EU.If you think Germany is going to bail them out, think again!

America has made their own bed, let them sleep in it.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Greece wont be let fail. It can't be let fail. It will be bailed. There is a queue forming behind it of other countries in the same mess. All will have to be bailed.

A solution will have to be put in place or Europe will collapse. This cannot be allowed happen. ( I can see debt forgiveness becoming a real possibility.)

I am beginning to think that governments are really trying to sort this. I believe it is the power elite that are above the governments that are trying to bring about anarchy. I do think the governemnts have recently given these elite powers the two fingers and are trying desperately to save a sinking ship.

If they don't succeed I don't think I wanna hang around for the aftermath. This is just the impression I am getting from a lot of info over the last 24months.

Funds were withdrawn from around the world to bring about the collapse. The governements were not responsible for this and could not control it. If they told people the truth the might actually get more people on their side.

peace

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
They should do like the United States should do just declare bankruptcy and refuse to pay the bankers anymore for their fraudulent debt and then start their own monetary system based on some fraction of sliver where you don't pay the Rothschilds and Rockefellers their cut anymore.

Just as the United States WAS the richest country in the world when we didn't have a crooked private bank in the loop, we will never regain that again until we throw off the shackles established in 1913.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stmichael
a boon to your side? that depends where you are from.
hopefully not the states, because another bombshell is coming, look up whistleblower + andrew maguire on youtube,there are many other followups which explain how the public can gain enormously from this leak.

Can you actually post a link to that youtube interview? The one that you say andrew maguire explains how the public can gain enormously from this?

Maybe if at least several of us can use this system we can put a dent, nomatter how small on the bankers.

There should have been criminal charges set up against these people, but so far I haven't seen anything about the courts going after the bankers, which of course can only mean the courts have been paid off not to prosecute these sobs.....

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectnsearch
Just as the United States WAS the richest country in the world when we didn't have a crooked private bank in the loop, we will never regain that again until we throw off the shackles established in 1913.

And people should remember who put us all, and all generations of Americans in the shakles of the bankers... a PROGRESSIVE Democrat...

These people, alongside those who have been bought off should not be trusted EVER again...

The PROGRESSIVE movement must be stopped using any legal means.

Unfortunately, the "Progressives", and the rich elites will try to set up another "ism" to dupe the people...

This reminds me of the following cartoon which was produced by the Harding College back in 1948.

nationaljuggernaut.blogspot.com...

People should never again fall for the empty promises of "CHANGE" from the Progressives...unfortunately many young voters alongside some older people in the Republic were duped AGAIN by the empty promises of "CHANGE" by the Progressives...

The Progressives put us in these chains, and they are setting up and implementing more laws to control us more...

They even set us up to be microchipped involuntarily by passing the "healthcare reform"....

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Will the EU head honchos really let Greece fall?
I doubt it-It could become a disaster for the EU project if countries start failing and get booted out of the "union."

I used to love going to Greece when they had the Drachma,sadly I have not returned since the change.

I really hope things get better for them,because Greece is a place of massive wonder and beauty IMO.

The good people of Greece do not deserve what has been forced upon them by the power hungy elite IMO.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
We are now operating under the Constitution that existed prior to 1860 with the first original 13 amendments.

The United States corporation established in 1868 is now defunct and unfunded.

Any amendments passed after 1860 are unlawful as they were passed by an unlawful corporation.

There is no nanny state anymore, get ready to learn how to live in a Free Republic, where you are responsible for your own actions and welfare.

Breath deeply, that is the smell of a free America.

We are no longer United States citizens beholden to the corporation, a few days ago we became Americans if we choose to live as Americans.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
thank god i live in norway. here the financial cricis is like a summer breez

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
ok here are some links, this is the original,1 &2
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
these will explain the benefits for those that hold some silver or gold

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-4-2010 by stmichael]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm actually leaving for Greece in about an hour. My family is from Greece and I have a lot of money invested in the Bank of Greece. I'm going to pull out immediately.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DazedDave

dave ,where are you going to put it? out of the frying pan into the fire.
when this story hit the headlines lots of money came out of greece,i heard that cyprus was very happy.
with money being printed in many countries (fractional reserve) the value of currencies have dropped, the value of usa $ has lost 97%, both the euro and £ has lost lots.
paper that is not backed with gold is ONLY paper, ONLY PAPER, the reason why lots are buying silver,ie, coins,ingots,bars,see the video,s on youtube silver investing,there are loads, i am not advising you ,just saying what i did.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PACRIM
We are now operating under the Constitution that existed prior to 1860 with the first original 13 amendments.

The United States corporation established in 1868 is now defunct and unfunded.

Any amendments passed after 1860 are unlawful as they were passed by an unlawful corporation.

There is no nanny state anymore, get ready to learn how to live in a Free Republic, where you are responsible for your own actions and welfare.

Breath deeply, that is the smell of a free America.

We are no longer United States citizens beholden to the corporation, a few days ago we became Americans if we choose to live as Americans.

A few days ago I would have claimed this was an insane statement. Now I'm not so sure. Looking at what is being said about markets at the moment I wouldn't be surprised if the government was happy to hand over the country. It looks like everywhere is about to go down the crapper any moment now. Like , right now. Seriously.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by stmichael

Don't have much time to respond properly...To be honest I'm just concentrating on getting it out first, and deal with it later. I have over a million Euros there. No time to really think this through. We have several accounts in Asia, might go for that.

edit: I should probably add this is more my family's money than mine.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by DazedDave]

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join