It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America and a possible caste system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Americas weight gain and food additives seem to be related. What if the elite want to make us lowly surfs a worker class and they can become a ruling class. Steroids and other additives are not necessarily coked away in all cases. Bigger people would make for bigger work loads, and eventually with the loss of parental rights children showing certain aptitudes, body types, or other characteristics would be separated to worker or military. The children of the elite would of course become elite themselves.
This system could eventually make future generations from mentally capable of thinking about individuality. By making a caste system the elites could easily depopulate the planet to "acceptable" levels and no one would bat an eye, because those that would be cleansed would be the "undesirables."

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by oppaperclip
Americas weight gain and food additives seem to be related. What if the elite want to make us lowly surfs a worker class and they can become a ruling class. Steroids and other additives are not necessarily coked away in all cases. Bigger people would make for bigger work loads, and eventually with the loss of parental rights children showing certain aptitudes, body types, or other characteristics would be separated to worker or military. The children of the elite would of course become elite themselves.
This system could eventually make future generations from mentally capable of thinking about individuality. By making a caste system the elites could easily depopulate the planet to "acceptable" levels and no one would bat an eye, because those that would be cleansed would be the "undesirables."

The elite do want to make us lowly serfs and a worker class while they become the ruling class. Wait...that's pretty much already happened. And as far as cleansing the undesirables I would suggest you delve into their fantasy "science" called eugenics.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by oppaperclip

I totally agree that we need to have a big, strong, non-biased consumer protection agency with TEETH. It's nauseating that the elites are making us sick, AND getting filthy rich in the process. It's long time the fox gets the hell out of the hen house. There is not a word in the constitution that allows elite run mega-corporations from infringing upon our rights. We need open information (of which it is impossible for the average consumer to ascertain when evaluating the multitude of chemical ridden franken-foods w/ billion dollar advertising budgets). A market error is clearly occurring that is a lethal detriment to free-market capitalism and the consumer actors that are supposed to benefit.

Again, freedom lovers need to learn about and recognize the scourge corporatism is to free-market capitalism that benefits a society.

Best,
Skunknuts

P.S.

www.foodincmovie.com...

[edit on 4/10/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
You are right, but my problem is it is not to late to stop this from going all the way through with it. As this is already happening, people can still fight it, and understand that it isn't right. Later when this is solid, and the caste system has been in place for generations, they may not know they have the option to fight.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by oppaperclip
You are right, but my problem is it is not to late to stop this from going all the way through with it. As this is already happening, people can still fight it, and understand that it isn't right. Later when this is solid, and the caste system has been in place for generations, they may not know they have the option to fight.

And that's why we need more people like you to educate the rest of the people as much as you can. There is still time to beat this, but it's going to to take a massive effort on our part. All you can do is share your knowledge with others and hope that it makes their lives better in some way and they in turn pass it onto others. Let's make use of this valuable information tool called the internet while we still can and make a difference.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rynocerous7

I agree we must make use of the net while we can. But sometimes I feel we are just preaching to the choir on this site. The I see the newbies all the time and I know we are having an effect. Unfortunately an internet uprising seems dubious as to the effects it will have.

Plus most sheep refuse to think off a burger as a way the elites control us.

May we all be successful in our endeavors to wake up the sleeping masses.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rynocerous7

Good call on the eugenics

But really, with the advent of machines aren't physically large people relatively obsolete, except for perhaps Farming (soylent green)? I thought all the toxic foodstuffs were to implement the population reduction goals from the Georgia Guidestones.

gj
edit spell

[edit on 10-4-2010 by ganjoa]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The best course of action to prevent such an vile future to occur is to relentlessly inform these powerless that a future of slavery and victimhood awaits them if they refuse to say 'no'and ingore or do not counter the very real threat of the rising new world order and diabolical future that will await its victims.

They must say no to processed foods, sue to ban additives in foods and water, grow their own foods, even in cities.

They must be informed that unless they fight back using the court or politcal system to sue the powers that be into submission they will sign off their great-granchildren for servitude in some godforesaken mine or battlefield.

I'm telling people, use the ptb's own tools to destroy or degrade the ptb. Create propaganda. Do psyops. Hell, embellish the facts. Do whatever it takes to destroy them, without causing damage to life or property.

THIS IS A WAR!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

this is pretty much already, how it is.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

As many have stated here already, we already have a caste system. The vast majority of people work for a corporation, shop in a corporate big box store, get their media from a huge corporate cable or satellite company from sources that are owned by several corporate giants.

We gain weight because we are sedentary and do not go outdoors for activities or to meet people (myface and spacebook are easier). We love our wingdings and salty foods which we buy using our fiat money from the financial giants. As long as there is a sports team to follow and we can run to the convenience chain (also corporate owned) to pick up our corporate made beer that has ads with the pretty girls, we will not complain.

Teddy Roosevelt was the last man to go after these monopolies and elitists. He broke up many of the monopolists, only for them to merge again into even more powerful entities.

So you were saying?

new topics

top topics

join