It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS, Greeting From Another Newbie!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hello ATS, just wanted to say that this is an informative site, so good job on those that are contributing such great content for us all.

I have been a lurker hear for a while, but I hope I can contribute in any small way, I also like the fact that I can get a variety of information not necessarily but also including news reports that the mainstream media does not even mention, or if they do it is brief.

Anyway, that's all for now, may Peace and Love prevail.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WallOfRock

Anyway, that's all for now, may Peace and Love prevail.

Contributing in any small way... is still a talent of its own...rejoice!

And BTW - I'll take a one liner of truth before a paragraph of poo.

Figuring out which-is-which is quite easy...responding with originality is much harder. But I'm sure you'll do fine.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Hiya Wall, welome to the asylum

~Tragic~

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
@happygolucky: Thank you! I do agree, truth is hard to come by in the day and age of 24 hour news networks. I kind of feel that we have little knowledge of ourselves to some extents, let alone the world or universe, although I do respect science, even though I believe it to be somewhat corrupted by those who provide the funds, but that's something for another time and thread. Peace

@Tragic: Thanks, hope I choose the red pill, and am offered it often.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Welcome, Wall.....

Gee, I hope you are not a liberal.
Nor a conservative..........

Welcome, there are wonderous ideas to consider here at ATS!

I have a friend who respects my opinions, but insists, there is no possible way that there could ever be any race of beings, anywhere in the universe, that could possibly be as "advanced" as the human race, right here and now on Terra.

Please don't be like that.

I'm sort of kidding. But, really, how can someone be so closed minded? Inquiring mind wants to know.

Edited for drunken fingers. My mind is intact, but my fingers just are silly right now.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by kyred]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Looking forward to seeing your posts, and don't be hesitant to give your opinions. Keep an open mind, and take everything with a grain of salt.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Good Intentions]

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Good Intentions]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
@kyred: Thanks, I'm from England so I support neither, though I guess if I lived in the US I wouldn't either. To me it is just a distraction from real politics, you know keep people busy fighting each others parties while real decisions are made by corporations, umbrella company's, and various other high ranking people in these groups, not including the leader (who is in most cases just a puppet).

As far as intelligent life on other plants, the universe is inconceivably large it is more likely that evolution has occurred elsewhere than it hasn't. Tell your friend until the whole universe is checked to keep his opinions to himself unless he has proof, which he hasn't because we aren't advanced enough to go to our nearest planets let alone anywhere else in our galaxy or huge universe. Boring you with my rambling yet? lol. Thanks again.

@Good Intentions: Thanks, I am a skeptic most of the time, unless I see some form of evidence or a strong argument, I know a part of the posts on the site aren't as good as others, then there is just outright lies, disinfo, and others like it. Let us bring forth all we understand, question, and continue the life long search for truth, justice and peace.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Hi WallOfRock, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
@Sauron: Lord of the rings is awesome
Thanks for the welcome and the links.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join