It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obamanomics" is working

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Discuss the Issue...

...without the name calling. If you can't, don't post. The issue of health care is heated enough without calling each other names...

I venture to guess the the other members are no more racist than others, or no more doltish...

It stops, now.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
My point is and was this: sooooooo you're doing well, so this is a moot point...you're not in the rest of the 95th percentage of American citizens...do I gotta post pics of the tent cities? Does anyone have pictures of how they've grown from last year to the present and keep a continual post on this day to day??? There all over the US and factually growing by the day. This is a fact...I am a democrat, but I hate Obama's policies... they stink to high heaven and are getting worse by the minute.
The truth is you're benafitting while the rest of us poor slobs are losing our butts...and to make this very clear, I have no credit cards, no auto payments, no mortgage(I own my home). Thank geebs for that, because I am unemployed...got student loans, what the heck, beat the system and get ahead in this economy the only way is to adjust. So yes I am not totally debt free, but darn close, plus better career= better chances of paying the student loan. And I did a lot of research before I chose what I went to attend college for, it's gotta be done. But, do I think his plan is working? Only if you're already at the top. Plain and simple. Please read the thread abuot subjective reality, you see it one way because you don't have any other reason to see the reality of the others, the 95 percent that are hanging on by a thread.
Edited to add link:
Your experience is subjective in a way that you don't realize. Here's proof.

[edit on 11-4-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by baphomet420

please, give further information...

i personally think you are full of it...

why does all this anti-obama trash talking alway come without any proof what-so-ever???

Pleaze......

The U.S. witnessed the largest heist that ever happened in history right in broad daylight. The bank bailouts that started in Sept 08 have never stopped. The federal reserve took the power of appropriation from congress to issue themselves any amount of money they want in the original bailout legislation. They were also granted this new power without oversight they cannot be challenged by any court..

Estimates since the original 1.5 trillion ripped off in broad daylight, put the new figure at an additional 10-12 trillion. This ripped off from the U.S. treasury since Obama took over. That figure is above and beyond TARP, STIMULUS or other legislation.

You need proof..... just watch the CSPAN footage of where Trey Greyson (dem) and Ron Paul are ripping Ben Bernake to find out where these funds went to......

The U.S. has not had a real president (non puppet) since JFK, what makes anyone think that Obama is different.

Obama is a continuation of Bush. Both presidents are agents of WALL STREET. (corporatism)

Arguing which presidents "fiat currency based" economic reform is like arguing that gasoline is better at putting out a smoldering fire than starter fluid.

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine." -Thomas Jefferson

... democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security, or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. — James Madison

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie

Originally posted by baphomet420

please, give further information...

i personally think you are full of it...

why does all this anti-obama trash talking alway come without any proof what-so-ever???

The U.S. has not had a real president (non puppet) since JFK, what makes anyone think that Obama is different.

I agree with that 110%!

This is so true, the rest are alljust puppets, and pitting all of us against one another when they sit back and chuckle all the way to the banks with OUR money!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I've been unemployed for nearly 6 months, I've lost 80% of my wealth, and my home has lost 50% of its value. I don't see what is working. I am white though so maybe Obamanomics IS doing what it is supposed to do.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join