It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter Jets Chase UFO Over M5 Motorway in UK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

why is it impressive?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Superiorraw

writing from the mental ward
?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats
even the trucks look fake in that vid, almost like a cartoon. Plus the fake camera shake with no blur like you see on consumer-level mobile phones or cameras is a dead give-away.

LMAO, you skeptics will try to debunk anything. The trees are fake, the camera shake is fake and the rivets along the box are also fake. Just making a point.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
the video looks real, but screams fake at me!

the main thing for me is that the jets are never in shot with the ufo, the shot zooms accross to the jets, which look to be on the same line, and then zooms back the ufo ... but doesnt have both in shot at the same time when that woudl have been very easy to do even by accident!

How can the video look real but scream fake at the same time? Oxymoron. So, just because the camera pans to the jets and pans back to the UFO there must be a cut in between? c'mon

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Your_Number_One_Fan
Brutal! I'm a UFO believer and all but serious this video is lacking some serious skills in how it was filmed or is a nice dupey lil hoax done up.

Looks lame I'm calling fake just because it's the worst filming done by anyone in what would be one of the rarest most intense moment in a humans life. Fighter jet VS. UFO.... and then that dinky lil clip blahhhh....

I won't go as far to say it is fake, but I will agree I was disappointed to see it end so quickly. However, that doesn't prove or disprove anything.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

even the trucks look fake in that vid, almost like a cartoon.

Oh that is good. Now they are using fake trucks in fake UFO vids. Filmed with a fake camera, and printed in a fake newspaper. This must be a fake website, and holy smokes this is a fake internet!!

HELP HELP...somebody stole the internet!! This one is FAKE!! The whole world is fake...oh..oh...oh..I am fake..someone faked me..come back here I want myself back!!

I posted before reading yours and those were my sentiments exactly. I even typed "my life is fake" too but removed it because I didn't want to sound too condescending.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
well in my opinion this looks really fake, here's why:

first of all everything you see in the video is stationary, the car and trucks are not moving (there isn't anybody inside the trucks), which leads me to believe that this, if really filmed and not just a still photo edited into a video, was done so at a rest area or gas station... this alone does not disprove the video yet

but what does is this...

the "UFO", both times where it appears in shot with the trucks, is in the same position relative to the trucks, the only explanation for this is that it is stationary.

the video claims the jets where in pursuit of a UFO "whizzing" over the motorway, yet the UFO does not move.

the jets also look like they are not moving...

as you watch two jets (in formation) fly by you, they will appear to change positions relative to each other, due to the angle you are viewing them from.

now this doesn't appear to be happening in the video, the jets look like they're always in the same position, therefore stationary.

my best guess is someone took a still photo of those trucks and car and edited in the UFO, jets and camera motion, which is not a very hard thing to do... now if the UFO and jets where shown to be moving this would be alot more difficult to do.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by bladebosq]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Looking closer at the video you can definitely tell its CGI. The lack of detail on the trucks, the way the camera pans and zooms without any blur....

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is quite obviously fake. Both trucks are vacant (no drivers) , the trucks, cars, fighter jets, and the UFO do not appear to be moving.

Also the two planes look to me like f-16 falcons. A Us plane, which i didnt know the Uk had. The plane used for interceptions in the Uk is the
Eurofighter - Tyhoon

The plane in the video is an f-16 :-

This video screams fake.

First post

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
well actually i dont think this video is real, the image on the trucks looks that it is static and the actuall shake and zoom in and zoom out is being done digitally there nos actuall zoom in and zoom out using the camera. The sound of the cars was added just to add realism but it looks fake to me.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
If this is a real video and not a fake, this is really impressive.

The biggest thing that makes me wonder though is the object for the most part looks stationary. The jets are moving fast, but they don't seem to be catching it. Unless the object really takes off right at the end of the video..

It looks impressive, but I just don't know yet.

Only thing that bothered me was how long after it showed the jets the camera just sat on the ufo....

Those jets would have engaged the ufo by then at the rate they were going and from the distance they were at .....

Other than that, it looks legit...

I hope it's real.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You guys have got to be kidding this video is 100% CGI. Take a closer look the trucks look like toys.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm going to call CG on this. Why stop shooting after that short amount of time? Wouldn't you want to see what happens when the jets catch up? It looks deliberately shaky, as well.

FAKE

Wow, I just took another look at it, and paid more attention to the trucks. Have you ever seen such clean cargo containers and trucks? Notice how smooth the tarp cover is on the nearest truck. Not a speck of dirt anywhere. So, if you really believe this is real, you need a brain transplant.

FAKE
FAKE
FAKE

[edit on 10-4-2010 by AwakeinNM]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I'm going to call CG on this. Why stop shooting after that short amount of time? Wouldn't you want to see what happens when the jets catch up? It looks deliberately shaky, as well.

FAKE

Lol yea, not only is it just an image and somone has added zoom effects to make it look like video...but people, cmon if you actually saw this, would you film just a few seconds of it?
Now the common response is, "well what if they were running low on batteries?"
Well then I guess every single person thats ever uploaded a video is running low on batteries.. longer videos=more cgi work..more time.. people make these short videos to get it on the news or fool people.

I'm not a 'skeptic', this video is clearly fake. I'm open to a lot of these sorts of things and obviously I believe other beings exist, but not in this video--sorry.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

even the trucks look fake in that vid, almost like a cartoon. Plus the fake camera shake with no blur like you see on consumer-level mobile phones or cameras is a dead give-away.

LMAO, you skeptics will try to debunk anything. The trees are fake, the camera shake is fake and the rivets along the box are also fake. Just making a point.

I myself believe in aliens, but anyone with above average intelligence can easily see that this whole video was 3D rendered. Just look at the damn trucks... why is it so hard for people to see this?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The biggest thing most people haven't said if this was real there is no way this would be as clear as it is anyway and yeah the jets would be heard from a fairly good distance away.

Also to whoever said the trucks were left hand drive how the hell did you see that I couldn't but did notice the car or minivan whatever it is looks like that is left hand drive.

And yeah those trucks looked like they are off a computer game for sure good effects feel sorry if you got sucked into this one thats for sure.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

I myself believe in aliens, but anyone with above average intelligence can easily see that this whole video was 3D rendered. Just look at the damn trucks... why is it so hard for people to see this?

Exactly. Not only is is CG, it's BAD CG. The first time I watched it, my focus was on the "udo" and planes, then I watched it again and looked at the trucks. I was almost expecting to see some Veggie Tales characters in the drivers seats.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

Exactly. Not only is it CG, it's BAD CG. The first time I watched it, my focus was on the "ufo" and planes, then I watched it again and looked at the trucks. I was almost expecting to see some Veggie Tales characters in the drivers seats.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by AwakeinNM] bad typing skillz, as usual

[edit on 10-4-2010 by AwakeinNM]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quotation
The plane in the video is an f-16 :-

well if you look closely you can make out the contours of a Eurofighter Typhoon jet.

especially the front stabilizers i've marked in the photo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26cbe86770f1.png[/atsimg]

just on a note: i still think this video is fake, though... but if i'd fake this video i'd make sure to get planes right.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
'The Sun' newspaper is coming in for a lot of criticisim and rightly so. However it is specifically in place to serve a certain part of society. I might add quite a large part of society.

Their coverage of UFO sightings over recent months has been substantial. A cynic might believe this is to distract them from serious news. However if someone was to be given the job of preparing the general public for disclosure , well, looks like 'the sun' might have got the job.

(On another point 'The Sun' s website for their paper was one of the first to post the wikileaks iraqi video which left me stunned and something I still cant figure out. Very unlike them.)

peace.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join