It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ahem....(tap,tap,tap)...... is this thing on????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hello everyone

i just wanted to say hello and i'm loooking forward to expoanding my knowledge of this world some choose not to see....and maybe even give some insight myself...

i had a brief conversation with narnia the other night and since the unvieling of this website to me, i've been captivated by the information contained within these cyber-walls. so i have her to thank. i only hope that my contributions to this community might give you a reason to thank her as well.....someday. but i ever say anything that accidentaly offends (cuz it would never be on purpose), remember this important fact....it's not her fault...

ans another heads up, i tend to have a sarchastic sense of humor and an awful sense of spelling, it's who i am so i refuse to change, if sarchasm and typos get under your skin, just pretend i'm a 10 year old, it'll seem a lot cuter that way....

till i see ya on the boards

joz-

"why worry about big brother watching us, when they should worry about us watching them...."

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Welcome!!

I'm fairly new myself. YOu can get lost in this place.
You can also laugh, get angry, raise your eyebrows a lot etc..
etc...

Lot of good and smart folks here, even if you don't agree with all of them!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hey, welcome to ATS man. You just found the greatest forums on the internet. Enjoy the discussions, looking foward to reading some of your posts, I'll certainly enjoy your sense of humor, and I don't personnaly care about typos, I do lots of those my-self (english being my second language, french is the first)

BTW, you chosed the good pill

Deny ignorance !

C you around.

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
King,

Showoff!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
King,

Showoff!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hey JOzOrko
Check out bts aswell while your around lots todo
if yu need anything send me a u2u

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hey you!
Glad you made it here! Look forward to seeing you on the board.

Narnia

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Greetings, JOzOrko!

I'll never top The King's welcome! Thank Narnia for roping you in. You'll love it here.

If you are a SETI@Home user, or are interested in searching for E.T.'s, please consider joining our team.

Have a blast and see ya' around.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hisssssssssssssssssssss ..... This is Faux News ..... hisssssssssss ... An alien spacecraft has landed in hissssssss ..... Testing Testing one ... two ... three ... a weather balloon was discovered in ..... hissssssss ... And since you can't get Cornish Cider in the US, may I suggest that you .... hissssssssssssss ... British Prime Minister, Tony Blair was executed for treason this morning in the grounds of the Tower of London. After the execution, Pisky was seen dancing around whistling the 'Little Pixy' tune ... hisssss ... Greetings to ATS, JOzOrko. Sorry for the static

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Welcome JOzOrko, Welcome to ATS ... Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
thank you all for your kind words and warm welcomes, i'm egar to get posting.... and if anyone is interested in adopting me, i do chores really well, and i'll tell jokes if you want, i'm not too loud, and i'll clean up after myself. please don't leave me an orphan for too long.....

thanks..

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS
!

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Dont believe everything you read...

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Welcome,enjot your stay.