It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Prophecy Connection with Dec 21, 2012?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Greetings and Salutations ATS
First thread in a while for me.
hope it doesn't dissapoint, and thanks for taking time to read it.

Here is how i think there is a Christian Connection, if you use their calender equated to the alphabet, encrypted or encoded, perhaps:

Jesus called his "father" "ABBA"
"TAB" is a word that could mean a ribbon, or bookmark, or also a lid on a can of whoop ass. (selective comentary)

A=1
B=2
B=2
A=1
T=20
A=1
B=2

so "ABBATAB" equated to the alphabet's numbers =
...."12212012"

therefore the Christian calender may also be pointing to the same date as the Mayan calender, and other prophecies from other faiths as well.

ABBATAB = 12212012 = December 21 2012

What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Abba is a word that actually means "daddy".
And where did you come up with tab? I suppose you could apply any
numbers of words or letters that have a numerical evaluation and come
up with 12-21-2012. What does tab have to do with anything?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The Bible codes indicate the difficulty in predicting the future,it is obvious a highly advanced being encoded them but not God fullstop,say Doctor Who; the codes have predicted future exact dates and events which have NOT transpired.Understanding time travel theory explains this simply since 'God' was last up this end of time certain timelines have changed,we may not be on a timeline the bible is predicting.

I believe there is a multi-verse with a sliding scale of timelines from benign through apocalyptic and that we are lucky enough at this point to be on a benign timelime,that certain events have occured on other timelines not ours,for example on the timeline thread some people swear black and blue Israel was wiped out in 2005,they saw it on television,however,timelines folded and they ended up in ours.

The powers that be do have the ability to change space and time the last time I noticed them using it was in September 2008 when several days ran simultaneous until they folded the right timeline and saved the stockmarket(my memory is not overwritten when such events occur like the 99 percentiles.)So be aware God is not the only one who plays with time and space and he has some competition when it comes to exact dates.

There eventually should be a singularity of timelines but I agree with Isaac Newton 2040-50 before you see God in action in our timeline.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimer
What does tab have to do with anything?

I just noticed that in the past numbers have been assigned to letters, ie algebra and that 1221 could equate to ABBA, so i looked at the year also, and i don't know which definition to assign the word "TAB", but it is a word and it does have some connotations and different meetings.

beyond the accepted definitions of "tab" i don"t claim to fully understand the connections, but the word "ABBA" is a connection to December 21, so perhaps "tab" also may be, perhaps.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
The Bible codes indicate the difficulty in predicting the future,it is obvious a highly advanced being encoded them but ....

and yet PEOPLE ARE encoding the future into the words.

in the last 15 years geologists and other evolutionists "discovered" that the first feathers on the planet came from the raptor class of dinosaurs.

yet we named them "DIE? NO! SOAR" through the air like and eagle.
we name them dinosaurs hundreds of years before we "knew" they evolved into birds.

this is one possible example.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Greetings and Salutations ATS
First thread in a while for me.
hope it doesn't dissapoint, and thanks for taking time to read it.

Here is how i think there is a Christian Connection, if you use their calender equated to the alphabet, encrypted or encoded, perhaps:

Jesus called his "father" "ABBA"
"TAB" is a word that could mean a ribbon, or bookmark, or also a lid on a can of whoop ass. (selective comentary)

A=1
B=2
B=2
A=1
T=20
A=1
B=2

so "ABBATAB" equated to the alphabet's numbers =
...."12212012"

therefore the Christian calender may also be pointing to the same date as the Mayan calender, and other prophecies from other faiths as well.

What do you guys think?

I think it's equally possible that ABBA is going to do a reunion tour, and they will be sponsored by a major soft-drink corporation..

sorry.... had to

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
The Bible codes indicate the difficulty in predicting the future,it is obvious a highly advanced being encoded them but ....

and yet PEOPLE ARE encoding the future into the words.

in the last 15 years geologists and other evolutionists "discovered" that the first feathers on the planet came from the raptor class of dinosaurs.

yet we named them "DIE? NO! SOAR" through the air like and eagle.
we name them dinosaurs hundreds of years before we "knew" they evolved into birds.

this is one possible example.

Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will drive yourself crazy playing your word games .

You can not be serious .

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

No...but through countless hours of research I have cracked the code..!

ABBATAB =

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2dae9cad06c4.jpg[/atsimg]

and

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4baacd75830f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will drive yourself crazy playing your word games .

You can not be serious .

i don't claim to know all the variables involved with the human psychi and the development of how billions of people communicate, but yes it is possible to notice certain connections. and it is well documented that ancient cultures used encoding and encrypting techniques. it is well documented, the ATBASH CYPHER dates back to thousands of years b.c.

so, yes, i can comfortably say i do not discount certain ideas.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

ABBA, brought to you by our sponsors at "Tab" softdrink.

Ticket cost: $12.21 poor seats
Ticket cost: $20.12 floor seats

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimer
What does tab have to do with anything?

I just noticed that in the past numbers have been assigned to letters, ie algebra and that 1221 could equate to ABBA, so i looked at the year also, and i don't know which definition to assign the word "TAB", but it is a word and it does have some connotations and different meetings.

beyond the accepted definitions of "tab" i don"t claim to fully understand the connections, but the word "ABBA" is a connection to December 21, so perhaps "tab" also may be, perhaps.

Do you know how many other words in the bible you could spin to contain 2012?
It's quite a large book you know.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Are the BAT numbers correlated to the GREEK alphabet?

Proof Positive! God is related to GUITAR (something or others
)

www.xguitar.com...

www.ultimate-guitar.com...

www.911tabs.com...

Hey wait! There's that wicked 911 in the URL - do you suppose that means ... !?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

this is atrocious. DIE! NO? SOAR! ??? seriously? don't think like that.

as for ABBATAB...thats stretching things a good deal...

isn't their enough info without jumping into words? choose a different stance on things, it'll be better for you.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Whoa, I gots to check out that time line thread. That's a hell of a concept. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Interesting!
So this prophecy is directed to people that use just your kind of calendar.
In a lot of countries that date makes no sense, for example,
in the USA people write: December, first, 2010 or 12-01-2010, in other countries, mine included, we write : first of December of 2010 or
1-12-2010

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
really?

i can appreciate the humor and advice but seems to me most responses lead towards the negative & no one recognizes or acknowledges any possible correlation exists whatsoever.

but, we are intitled to our opinions.

thanks, but i dont think i'm participationg in disinfo by sharing ideas and things i notice.

interesting to me, perhaps. not so much you guys thus far.
thanks for sharing none the less.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

You seem to be starting from a desired conclusion and working out the kind of calculation which will get you there.

With respect, surely this is doing things the wrong way round?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
They didnt have an english alphabet back then. What you're saying would be transliteration at best and we all know how inaccurate those can be.

You would have to use Aramaic/Hebrew/Greek numerology, not english.

...then again there could be a conspiracy fra whoever transliterated it...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

...then again there could be a conspiracy fra whoever transliterated it...

maybe, perhaps.

Looking back over history it is self evident that for hundreds, thousands of years the overwhelming majority of people who were literate and creating language were the scribes, the religious leaders, and the nobility & rulers.

QUESTION: And WHO MAKES THE RULES?????

ANSWER: RULERS MAKE THE RULES.

i don't think it's too much of a stretch in logic.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max Devoe
Interesting!
So this prophecy is directed to people that use just your kind of calendar.

The English language is written on many currencies around the world.

I do not "own" the calender. i was born into a world where it existed.
I do not "own" the alphabet or words either. i was born into a world where it existed.

In turn the alphabet, the words, and the calender do not "own" me either. They merely help as tools to defining the human experience on levels we collectivly agree upon.

<<   2 >>

join