It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"If anything happens to me, I will be looking down from heaven"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Note for family among W. VA. mine victims' stories

Coal miner Josh Napper had a sick feeling something wasn't right at his job, so he put his thoughts on paper, to those he loved the most before heading back to work.

It would be his last communication with them.

"If anything happens to me, I will be looking down from heaven," his handwritten note read.

The 25-year-old Napper left it with his family in southeast Ohio, where he commuted to on weekends. Napper was among 25 people killed in an explosion at a West Virginia mine.

His mother, Pam Napper, didn't find out about the note until after he returned to work at the Upper Big Branch mine on Monday, the day of the explosion.

"I just knew that Josh in his heart knew that something was going to happen," Pam Napper said Friday.

Stories like this always raise a question for me, could people really know something bad is going to happen and if so why did they develope that feeling?

[edit on 4/9/10 by Misoir]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I think they can. Just like animals are also reacting to a thread which did not happen yet. Like an earthquake.

Why we fail to recognise this threat and act to avoid it is unclear.
It could be because we have disconnected from nature or something with the pineal gland truly is our door to what lies beyond our understanding.
Who knows ?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I agree with the poster above. I have sensed at times that things are not quite right and it has saved either my life or just a lot of trouble. I do not consider it anything other than a warning that I happened to listen to. I like most others tend to not listen every time when I should.

This story though was pretty touching. The man’s last words made me fight off tears. I being a father have thought often what my sons life would be like if I were to be taken away from him. I would hope he would recall me fondly but stay strong and use the loss to propel him forward.

Raist

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Dont know if its same mine but found this.

www.rense.com...

www.thiscantbehappening.net...

maybe he heard something

[edit on 4/9/2010 by dashar]

top topics

join