It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things on ATS that drive me nuts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well this is the rant forum so...

Gullibility and the inability to spot a complete fraud!!!

Thread with titles like...

“Real live alien footage posted on youtube”
Yeah because youtube is the most reliable source of factual material (sarcasm)
Arrrgh!!!

“Obama was born in Afghanistan and is the son of Bin Laden... check it out on www.completelyfakeass-website.com”

Arrrgh!!!

“Doctors has proof that eating cheeseburgers can cure AIDS” followed by a link to youtube and some wacko trying to pass himself off as a doctor.

Arrrgh!!!

And then the threads that mix conspiracies that are already “out there” to form a new one...

“Timewave zero is the countdown to the reptilian/NWO 2012 takeover using HARP technology to trigger mass genetic mutations and zombie outbreak”

Arrrgh!!!

Oh... and lets not forget the ones with the silly impact word at the end...

“Health reforms will kill babies – Revealed” And then go on to reveal nothing at all apart from one persons speculations and wild accusations!!

Or...

“Aliens are already amongst us – FACT” In which no facts whatsoever will be provided!!

And last but not least in my threads of stupidity...

“5th of May 2011 – The beginning of the apocalypse”

NO ITS NOT!!!! You have never, and will never, predict anything other than maybe what time of the day you need to move your bowels... So please stop trying!!

Enough... stop please... i can’t take anymore of this!!!

Ok... breath... that feels better... any that annoy you??? Oh wait... ive seen it coming... and its another thing that irritates the hell outta me... the response that goes something like...

“What annoys me is threads that give a list of things they hate... like this one”

Ooooh!!! na na nana naaaa!!!

Or...

“If you don’t like it don’t read it”

Well how do i know i don’t like it if i don’t read it smarty pants!!!!

And finally... remember John Titor????

ARRRRRRGGHH!!!!!!!!

Anyone who believed the Titor junk please answer honestly when i ask... do you feel a little bit stupid now??

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I personally can't stand the over use of !!!!!! those and John goodman pictures...

peace.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Well, I am more than a little annoyed by the posters that do nothing more than copy a thread from one of the other inferior conspiracy forums that are around and just past the whole thing on ATS.

No research,no original thought at all. I am sure there are thousands of members that used to visit here that have moved on to other things because of the situation here.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The other day I found a post in one of my threads that had been deleted because of extreme T & C violation.

It's been killing me because I'll never know what the little troll said. Not only that, I've been deprived of the opportunity to address whatever it was.

Of course this isn't the right place to ask, but wouldn't it be nice if the OP could be made aware of the content of censored posts?

Oh, and if the culprit is reading this post
you little git

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Yeah... gotta agree with you..

reply to post by berenike

I forgot that one... very funny, why do we HAVE to know what someone said??? I've often wondered that... I've been tempted to u2u the offender in the past just to find out what they said

reply to post by JesusisTruth

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regardless of my rant... i still LOVE ATS and am still addicted

new topics

top topics

join