It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank con exposed on MSNBC!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
HAhaha!!! S+F all the way! I just hope this gets around enough so that people who only pay attention to mainstream news can actually see it. Apparently it was on late and I know a lot don't scour the sites online the best. I've been saying this to people for so long and no one has seemed to get it. They always stop me and get lost at the part where I mention the Fed is privately owned by bankers. I always get, "but they're the FEDERAL reserve. That means they are part of the government. How could could they rip off the government?" Big conversation killer right there. This is amazing though. This guy explained everything easier than I ever could have. Any Tom, Dick, or Jane SHOULD be able to get this....I hope. Like others are saying though, this is a nice golden nugget we're getting thrown by the MSM. Makes me also wonder if this might be just another chess move.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

What's big about this is that someone in the MSM actually laid out the whole deal in laymen terms. I myself have never seen this reported before, mainstream-wise that is.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
msnbc is just telling you that
greenspan is to blame for all
and they will get away with everything
thats why they kept that senile zionist so long

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Ron Paul on MSNBC on the Dylan Ratigan show.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by David9176]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Maybe I don't understand american tv, but this show seems silly.. (thus making the point less serious)

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It must of been a hell of an article because it seems they took it down. Is anyone else seeing the page is not found? Anyone save the article so I can see it?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stigup

Yeah page is taken down...I hope someone got a copy?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Yes!!!!!
About time they put this information for all American people to see.
We will make our voice heard and stop the corruption.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
great post, its great when the media isn't afraid to speak the truth, this should wake some people up

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

The FED has been lending the banks money at historically low rates, which the banks then lend to the general populace at a higher rate, but low enough to create a surge in demand for credit. Meantime the FED guarantees the loans such that the banks have no disincentive to avoid bad debt.

Cue profit for the FED, profit for the banks, guaranteed bubble, burst and collapse. Except the FED doesn't pick up the tab — the taxpayer does via the bailouts. Meantime the US Congress is bought & paid for...

What is new is that it is being plainly exposed for what it is in a MSM broadcast, with a congressman backing up everything that's said.

I would like to see you on TV with that analysis.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Can someone answer this question - hypothetically speaking, what would happen if the Federal Reserve were abolished? How would that affect our country's economy?

I honestly really don't have a clue and I worry that it's downfall would do a great deal of harm. Is it one of those necessary evils that's propping up our fragile economy right now?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Can someone answer this question - hypothetically speaking, what would happen if the Federal Reserve were abolished? How would that affect our country's economy?

I honestly really don't have a clue and I worry that it's downfall would do a great deal of harm. Is it one of those necessary evils that's propping up our fragile economy right now?

Most likely the government would takeover regulating the flow of money, more or less the same would happen because politicians are corrupted to the bone.
Best thing that could happen is the end of the banks as we know it. It would be tough at first because people would have to live within their means, but at the end of the day most will have a decent life and prosper. Prices will go down by a large margin, because people won't afford as much, salaries will go down and jobs will come back to the US.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
I dunno guys. Doesn't anyone find it fishy that Obamas media lapdog is all of a sudden confirming what some of the groups against him have been touting?

I can see it being 'fishy', and necessary... like a pressure release valve.

Although 'they' will never acknowledge it, because 'they' don't even exist except in the minds of "conspiracy theorists".. the infamous PTP have got to be aware on some level a-lot of people are waking up to at least some aspects of the overall divide & conquer / fed reserve / 2-party scam.. and that the "main stream media" is complicit in their obfuscation.

So TPTB cant just keep ignoring us all into becoming frustrated, maybe violent.. more angry.. so besides the already discredited lunatic "fringe" crazy talk radio dj's or alex jones types, they offer up this dude on a 'credible' MSM network...

What a relief, finally our voices are being heard!!.. victory!!!! .. until nothing drastic comes of it.. a few 2-party bobble-heads will puke up some talking point excuses that, like a dog whistle, will ONLY resonate with their flock who will sprint tweet to defend their party leaders.

Seriously, what are people going to do?.. vote for the other party?!..lol, yea.. that will make a difference.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
do you guys think this was all meant to happen and that they are trying to get rid of the old system that people have figured out and bring in the amero with another scheme to make money

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
So the American public is learning that the FED only exists to enable money to flow to the bankers and allowing them to control the economy of the USA. Well the "patriot" community has been warning you about the FED for the last 30 to 40 years and you call them a bunch of nuts. If you want to know more history about the fraud, read "The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve" written by G. Edward Griffin also called a nut case. For years anybody who said that the FED was a conspiracy was considered a nut case. Also check out how Fractional Reserve Banking can be used to inflate the money supply.

By the way, there was no Federal Reserve until 1913 and the country got along quite well without it.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I do not know if people actually believe that anything different is going on now or if they think this is a mistake.

SORRY, no mistake, everything is planned.

Explain to me, that everything being done is MEANT to destroy the US economy. The US economy though, is almost as separate from the Market as the government as was meant to happen.

Think about it. The USSR was kept afloat by the black market.

The US is being floated by black markets. They cannot control black market systems.

I think they are trying to tank the system, but with the underground system, they are not able to.

I am thinking that they are going to have to TOTALLY tank the legitimate systems to institute the system they want.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by graaly
do you guys think this was all meant to happen and that they are trying to get rid of the old system that people have figured out and bring in the amero with another scheme to make money

You nailed what I believe will happen if people wake up to this con job. They will have the media attack the old pozie scheme and throw out a few guys as bait and move on to a new scheme. Don't for one minute think they don't have a new scheme in reserve. They must have disaster plans for any likely event. What else do these guys do? They don't work for a living like you and I, they just move paper around and live like a parasite off our hard work - our money. They've got plently of time to work on the new con. Might not be the Amero, but a more involved and untraceble scheme given the new powers the Fed will have.

Look, this segment aired on national TV and still people aren't outraged to take action. I don't even think the con is that involved. Only when someone wakes up to the Fiat money or fractional banking system will they understand that money is printed based upon mostly nothing. I've tried waking up people in my own family and they just think I'm pulling their leg, or misinformed.

Honestly, I don't see us overcoming this anytime soon and I'm looking to set my investments up to keep my money safe and profit anyway I can. Anyone know any good investor forum or site? Maybe I can make back some of the money I lost to this scheme so far.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Embedded

as Duke Nukem' would say "Let God sort 'em out..."

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
I dunno guys. Doesn't anyone find it fishy that Obamas media lapdog is all of a sudden confirming what some of the groups against him have been touting?

Exactly i thought the same, why are msnbc doing this?

We all know the ptb like to manipulate people, so why are msnbc doing this?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
lol.

Here comes the false flag everybody!! Are you prepared?

Banking exposed -> banking fails ->banking collapses -> governments are bankrupted -> anarchy evolves -> government goons declare war -> American Revolution erupts -> U.S. Soldiers revolt against infrastructure in middle east -> Middle East erupts into chaos -> Israel makes move to nuke Iran -> Iran knew this already -> Gulf of Aden erupts into chaos. Naval ships begin pounding eachother -> FEMA begins internments in America....

oh well... as Riddick states..." Had to end sometime".

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join