It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank con exposed on MSNBC!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Quick!
Someone bust these crooks now before they leave the country!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
MSM was in on it.

Ever seen Prestige? The Tesla / Magic movie.

The elaborate trick has been performed. But their EGO is having them tell us the magic trick."See how we fooled you."

Informing us, is the setup for the next trick. "See how we let you think you took back government? The guys in power who were on your side and against us, were working for us!"

I was thinking perhaps they are ready to collapse the system and introduce thier new plan to save us all and this is why they are now allowing it to be exposed because nothing gets on mainstream news that isn't planned since they own media also.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Im wondering now.
What implication's would this have on other country's?
IF this happen's in USA.., then where else? Same sortta scam?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
I dunno guys. Doesn't anyone find it fishy that Obamas media lapdog is all of a sudden confirming what some of the groups against him have been touting?

my thoughts exactly!

its eerily annoying, but at the same time highly suspicious.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Someone who commented on it being posted on Facebook said this:

"Thinking they let this air since it concentrates on Greenspan which they will associate with the Bush regime, which again flows into the false left/right paradigm."

Quite interesting!!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Beautiful baby just beautiful! How about that! he told the truth and it only took a couple of minutes. MSNBC did bury it on a Friday afternoon/evening slot but hopefully the internet will take it from here.
Great find S&F!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm happy to see this was aired on TV, let alone MSNBC, however the explanation about the FED was not complete. If people really are going to understand the truth, we need to go back to the beginning from the original stock market crash and explain to the people how it all started BACK THEN!

Ever since the FED has been around we have been getting conned; they print money and it's literally only worth the paper it's printed on and the ink that is on the paper. All while charging the government for this money - it is fronted to them - and then it is fronted to the American people who get screwed over by the banks and are unable to pay back their loans. It is a win-win situation but the situation needs a better explanation, but I guess an explanation is better than no explanation, right?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
THIS IS BIG!

quick save the video.

I dont know if I should trust this guy, this is MSNBC and they may be trying to cover up the actual way it works, but the mans explanation did seem sound..

Should We TRUST Dylan Ratigan?

Should we trust that congressman?

Are they trying to associate Greenspan with the Bush regime?

Are they trying to further divide the country with left/right paradigm?

Are they trying to cover up the true order of operations?

Are they telling us now because the economy is going to soon collapse?

How does the Fed operate in other countries?

This deserves a hundred flags, its not a joke.

What is the solution, What do we do?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well let us keep an eye on Dylan Ratigan and see if he holds on to his job or has an "accident". Secondly it could be that Alan Greenspan is not much longer for this world and the "intent" is to blame the "dead guy". I seriously doubt they are planning to collapse the economy but I guess there is a slim chance. Maybe we should call him Dylan RatAgain...sorry couldn't resist.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Thought I would download and upload to ATS for safe keeping.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry don't know how to embed ATS videos yet..

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Dometheus]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestand
What is the solution, What do we do?

THAT is the real question, and people have been asking themselves, and others, this for decades.

If you can figure the solution out to this problem, then you have found a solution for all of the American civilians.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
now we wait and see nothing being done.

wish i was wrong.

S&F

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
What a lot of people don't understand but need too is that now the 'fed' can print as much money as they want and give it to the 'too big to fails' whenever they want, without congressional approval and without telling anybody.

Um, NO... they cannot!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Well they do it anyways.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
S&F!! Good find OP. They should be brought up on charges most definitely. Whats the real chance of that happening though?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
Im wondering now.
What implication's would this have on other country's?
IF this happen's in USA.., then where else? Same sortta scam?

It's happening in the UK! Hardly surprising - it's the same bunch behind the UK system, too.

GREAT THREAD! S&F!!!!

I've thought this for years! How is it, that the Government (allegedly for the people) can give CHEAP money to business to loan out at a higher rate to the population, then tax the same to pay for the loans given to business to loan in the first place?!?!

The result is WE PAY TWO OR THREE TIMES for the priviledge!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It could be the hegelian dialectic at play where the problem that was created has finally been exposed to cause public outcry to "fix the system" and to "examine what they do in other countries".

A step closer to to the New Financial Order perhaps?

Whatever does happen though, the public will still get screwed over regardless even if the Greenspans etc. were to commit "hari-kari" (Japanese ritual suicide) as mentioned by Alan Greysen

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dometheus

That was awesome thx.
--------------------------------
I was wondering if any moderator could move the thread to the Global Meltdown area?
The members response would increase greatly.

(Sorry, still new in here.)

[edit on 9-4-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by kozmo

Well they do it anyways.

I realize that! But it does NOT make it legal. The Fed has ZERO authorization to spend money - that responsibility lies soley with the House of Representatives. Not even the Senate can spend money.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
star and flag. so this is finally out in the open at least in some mainstream. I wonder if this changes anything. probably not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join