It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank con exposed on MSNBC!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+209 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Follow the link.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 10/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
this is big
this is huge !!!

OMG

this is done globally

and the snake's head is revealed

I like Hatigan

and the FED wonders why we dont like them, haaaa

S&F
thanks

[edit on 9-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Awesome post!

You can fool some of the people some of the time...

(PS This thread should really be moved to global meltdown, where it would get a huge response.)

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
finally something worthy of going on the frontpage, flag this people.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I dunno guys. Doesn't anyone find it fishy that Obamas media lapdog is all of a sudden confirming what some of the groups against him have been touting?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I can't watch the video.....

....just a brief explaination would do.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
That's exactly why I always watch MSNBC. Ratigan is not an Obama lapdog, he is very strongly against corporations and if that means being against Obama he will expose it if he can.

Great find, S/F

Does this mean this corporation will get in serious trouble?

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

The FED has been lending the banks money at historically low rates, which the banks then lend to the general populace at a higher rate, but low enough to create a surge in demand for credit. Meantime the FED guarantees the loans such that the banks have no disincentive to avoid bad debt.

Cue profit for the FED, profit for the banks, guaranteed bubble, burst and collapse. Except the FED doesn't pick up the tab — the taxpayer does via the bailouts. Meantime the US Congress is bought & paid for...

What is new is that it is being plainly exposed for what it is in a MSM broadcast, with a congressman backing up everything that's said.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Intresting story, a lot of this is shouted out by numerous posts on here.
Wonder what this road leads too...
Star.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

There is no partisanship in his statements. For him he says "government" as to reference that one side is not good or evil but that the government in general terms is the reason.

I hate partisanship so having him not mention Dem or GOP, or any party for that matter, is quite a sigh of relief.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Excellent! S&F!!! This is EXACTLY the sort of news that needs to be put out there. Many of us have known about this for years and have been screaming until we're blue - with CONgress, yet again, completely ignoring us and endangering us!

Since the FED has guaranteed all of this credit, we should ALL simply STOP repaying the credit. That would crash the banks and then the Fed! Finally, we could free ourselves of this albotross!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
About time!

Most of the sheep still won't get it and and his explanation while very good left out one little part and that is the Federal Reserve doesn't have any money to loan either. It is all created on our signatures period!

Also Greyson talking about campaign finance reform being the problem is a joke. There is no political solution. The best we can hope for is enough sheep will be convinced by this to stop playing the game and that every mortgage is America is a fraud it was funded by your promissory note there was never a loan from the bank or the fed period!

[edit on 9-4-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Dylan Ratigan has been a strong advocate against the fed. He is on at 4pm eastern on MSNBC.

He's been doing this awhile...it's just now he has his own show to do it.

Thanks for sharing this....awesome job!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
What a lot of people don't understand but need too is that now the 'fed' can print as much money as they want and give it to the 'too big to fails' whenever they want, without congressional approval and without telling anybody.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
MSM was in on it.

Ever seen Prestige? The Tesla / Magic movie.

The elaborate trick has been performed. But their EGO is having them tell us the magic trick."See how we fooled you."

Informing us, is the setup for the next trick. "See how we let you think you took back government? The guys in power who were on your side and against us, were working for us!"

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
im blown away.

I can't believe its on msnbc...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Outstanding video. I am not a big fan of MSNBC but I have to give this guy credit for a very well done segment. It is good to see someone in the MSM talking about the blatant fraud committed against the American people. He is right on the money. America should be outraged but most are simply unaware.
S&F

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
I dunno guys. Doesn't anyone find it fishy that Obamas media lapdog is all of a sudden confirming what some of the groups against him have been touting?

Just wondering, do you actually watch MSNBC or just believe what the right wing and Fox News tell you what to believe in?

As for this thread, star and flag!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Arghhh … me buckos, has the “S.S.Tyranny” struck a reef?

She appears to be takin’ on water and could finally be going down with all hands, to “Davey Jone’s locker!”

Of course if she doesn’t sink, we may live to see the war on tyranny.

If so, I’ll give that landlubber Greenspan the choice, either take a long walk on a short plank or swing from a yardarm.

Did I hear him correctly? "My head is stuck so far up my you know what, it's impossible for me to tell the difference between right and wrong."

Arghhh …. what a poor excuse for a human being that one is.

Yo ho yo ho …. it’s a pirate’s life for me!

[edit on 9-4-2010 by seasoul]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join