ATSLive! Radio Show - PODcast now available....

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I missed it last night sadly so it's great to be able to listen finally.

Thanks Nef and JacKatMtn for posting the link!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The show was great! Funny and informative.

And to Liveforever, Neformore DOES sound a bit like John Lennon

[edit on 11/4/10 by locster]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Musical Attribution

As promised and in accordance with the Creative Commons licence arrangements, these are the bands who were played on the show.

Celestial - Crystal Heights

Prophetic Dream - Beatiful Dream/Virus

Illustrial ft. Strobegirl - Don't Look Back

Rock City - Mary

The August Infinity - Purpose in your life

Strobegirl - Daydreaming

JFK Ft Termanology - Baking Soda

Our Ceasing Voice - Highway Lights

Thank you to all of the artists. Your time and work in making and distributing these free tracks is very much appreciated.

[edit on 11/4/10 by neformore]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Strobegirl - Daydreaming

Was an interesting song, the most memorable you played during the show, that song is like taking a trip to the UK on the voice of an angel... The lyrics brilliant, rhythm captivating.

Fascinating artist.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by locster
And to Liveforever, Neformore DOES sound a bit like John Lennon

Noooooo, lies, all lies!

Great work guys and gals, muchos appreciated

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Gah! I sound so silly!
But never got to hear the remarks made by Semper and Springer after I signed off skype till just now..
awwww you guys make a girl all mushy...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
i am listening to it now

i'll tell you what i think later

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Could I sound m0ar eurotrashy?

No I could not!

Other than that calamity the show was awesomeness itself ... considering it was the first run, I predict it will be a massive success.

Cheers to all!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I thought you sounded like a little girly kid wearing a mustache.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I'm a little late to the party but I just finished listening to the podcast ... and can I just say 'WOW' you guys did great ... very professional ... with a touch of humour ... great balance

My only critisism would be that we didn't hear enough from 'GEL' ... come on girl ... don't let the boys bully you into silence.

Seriously ... great show ... looking forward to next weeks edition. It's great fun hearing the voices behind the avatars.

Woody

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

I'm a little late to the party but I just finished listening to the podcast ... and can I just say 'WOW' you guys did great ... very professional ... with a touch of humour ... great balance

My only critisism would be that we didn't hear enough from 'GEL' ... come on girl ... don't let the boys bully you into silence.

Seriously ... great show ... looking forward to next weeks edition. It's great fun hearing the voices behind the avatars.

Woody

You would have heard more of me, but I kept having serious technical issues. Skype kept disconnecting me
It was quite frustrating for me. I think (I hope) I fixed the problem for next time

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

that was you beeping in and out of the conversation? welcome to my world

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by greeneyedleo

that was you beeping in and out of the conversation? welcome to my world

Ah you could hear it? (I have not listened yet) Yes. I kept getting dropped every few seconds. I was quite frustrated, to say the least

I thought I could blame Springer for it all
because it started happening when he joined the panel. But he gets a pass, as it was on my end (or Skype's fault)

I really wanted to jump in on the chemtrail topic. Now im sure everyone (who knows my stance on it) is glad I had tech issues

[edit on April 11th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by woodwytch

Woody

You would have heard more of me, but I kept having serious technical issues. Skype kept disconnecting me
It was quite frustrating for me. I think (I hope) I fixed the problem for next time

Oh bless you ... I think the boys should give you a little extra air-time next week to make-up for it.

Woody

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Tell us what you know about chemtrails OZ

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I've just gotten to the Chem/Contrails part of the podcast!

So far, this is great listening.

Well done, everyone.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Thank you for the list of songs! Now, I usually do not like rap music but for some reason I really liked "Baking Soda"

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Just a friendly bump for the members who may have missed the show this past weekend!

link to the podcast is available in the OP

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I've just finished listening to it on a trip into Liverpool and back. Had a smile on my face for most of it and everyone sounded naturals. My brief venture (7 weeks) into Uni radio as a news guy gave me some screwed up stagefright thing. 3 minute reports and I was cotton-mouthing...very sad....but got over it. These guys were very relaxed. Especially impressed with Nefermore...sounds like me and my brother with the Mersey twang and I'm not into chemtrails either.

No surprises to hear Zazz and S'Dog getting in there
Oz flapped a little and probably felt like my first time on air. Access Denied was a natural too. It was all cool.

The distortion/interference towards the end was perfect for ATS and that part of the chat was getting very interesting. Someone needs to have a 'YIELD!-Road ahead closed' sign in the studio. Know what I mean? A certain board member needs a warn sign stuck to their profile

I look forward to the next show. Good work and very enjoyable listening.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I've just ordered the prizes out to the members who called in and won. They should be arriving within the next few weeks for those in Oz and Canada (customs can hold them up) and in a week or so for the one in the U.S.

Thanks again to all who listened in and special thanks to those who called in.

I want to agree with Kadinsky above, nefermore IS a natural at this, he's excellent!

Tune in again this Saturday!

Springer...

new topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join