It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weatherman Slips... CHEM TRAILS

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

It's called training. Training pilots. Training radar operators.
But you're right, we don't need to train them. They'll figure it out when the time comes.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Okay great, fine; aluminum is a neurotoxin... does that stop you from using it to package up your leftovers? Because you stand as much chance of dying from aluminum foil as you do from chaff... it is not a dispersed chemical for the love of God.

As far as its usage, it's very simple: pilots test dispersal rates for chaff and flares as they would test the avionics, weapons or guidance systems on any of the aircraft they fly - it is not that unusual. Typically civilian radar doesn't pick it up, but that's only because they're not looking for it. This would be one of those rare instances where, if this guy was right and it was chaff released by aircraft probably doing training exercises, it got caught up in a frontal boundary and was carried S by SE - and yes, since chaff is designed to totally obscure the radar returns of enemy detection systems, it wouldn't be that hard for a relatively small amount, released by however many aircraft were involved in the exercise, to cause a return on the Doppler that large...

Like I said before, I don't trust the PTB any farther than I can throw 'em, so I'm open to the possibility, if not the probability, that chem trails to whatever extent, have been used... this nonsense about chaff, a fairly well-known countermeasure in military circles for 70 years, AREN'T THEM.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Legion2112]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

We have gone over this now for a long time. You cant prove otherwise. Chemtrails do occur and you know the health and Environmental consequences of such spraying. Chaf or no Chaf.

I do find it curious that you answered a question directed to Phage once again. Saying "Oh and I nearly forget, my handler reminded me! which was addressed to Phage and not you.

People have been warned not to start multiple accounts and have discussions with themselves. I understand you and weedwacker have a mission to complete but you make no rational sense to people who know better.

There has been fact after fact yet you still insist on debunking. Wow! Obama even admitted it. If you like I'll find the article.

In Germany it is in the childrens science books. They know more in 3rd grade. Why fight it?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ive just finished reading 13 pages of nonsense about "training. Training pilots. Training radar operators."

Is this your only defense on this thread?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Courtesy is mandatory. I am attempting to stifle my mutinous fingers as I type this, because they are determined to chafe at your insulting insinuations, and defy my ability to control them.

People have been warned not to start multiple accounts and have discussions with themselves. I understand you and weedwacker have a mission to complete but you make no rational sense to people who know better.

THAT little pile of rot from you, addressed to Chadwickus, is beyond contemptible. You have over-stepped any bounds of civility with such a despicable allegation, even if veiled.

There has been fact after fact yet you still insist on debunking.

No, the 'facts' are being presented by the sober, educated and scientifically-minded individuals, not the "connect-the-dots" wannabe Don Quixote types who tilt at windmills.

(See? Having a little trouble controlling them fingers....whoa, Nelly!)

OK, so how's about going ahead and linking the source to the claim below, so we all can decide for ourselves, rather than having benign and usually unconnected information be fed and then misinterpreted through the meandering morass of someone eles'e perceptions?

In Germany it is in the childrens science books. They know more in 3rd grade.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

It's not my defense.
It's the facts of the matter.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

Sometimes I wonder if we are all even speaking the same language...
I think I understand that you are open to the fact that chemtrails may exist, that something is being sprayed.
That is good.

I, for one, never claimed it was chaff. In fact, I never understood how it could possibly be chaff. Some here, I won't mention any names, claim that is ALL we are seeing.
(sound of passing gas...)

Something is being sprayed. We can try to figure out what it is, or, we can continue our pissing match. Except, I won't be around if we don't elevate the conversation.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Like the chemtrail theory, your belief that I have multiple accounts holds no water.

Now sod off to your other forum where you can bitch about me some more.

No doubt the numptys there will all pat you on the back and tell you how clever you are too...

Good little chemtrail sheep

[edit on 19/5/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Something is being sprayed.

Oh, really?

Clinging to the unorthodox, despite all the science that shows not only that normal contrails, widely mistaken for those so-called "chemtrails" by under-educated people are, in fact, mere contrails...

...then the only thing left, for the 'conspiracy theorists', is the generalization of "Something Bad Is Happening...I can't prove it, but it's just a gut feeling" mentality.

AND, I have tried, at great length, to show just how it is completely ridiculous to imagine such tremendous quantities being lofted, by airplane, as would be required to accomplish what the "chemtrail" believers think is "happening"... the logic is inescapable, to those who bother to think it through properly.

Perhaps if I tried another analogy.....I hesitate because it's important to ALWAYS think in three dimensions, not just two, when considering the quantities of any "stuff being sprayed"....but, keeping it simplistic, try to imagine how difficult it would be to cause sufficient amounts of "something" to spread far and wide enough to cover ALL of the World's oceans. Got that image in your minds?

Well, the SKY is much, much larger than ALL of the World's oceans, combined.

Cogitate on that. (And, don't forget to think of depth too, when contemplating "stuff' overhead in the sky....).

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

I usually stay away from chemtrail threads... though I am open to the possibility, I personally haven't seen anything tantamount to a smoking gun. That not withstanding, my issue here is not whether chem trails exist. My issue is that this thread was started because a meteorologist noticed a rather large radar return on his doppler and stated that in his opinion, it was chaff... and then everyone who abjectly refused to even look the word up automatically proceeded as though it were the same thing as their vaunted chem trails... and then proceeded to state that those of us who know what chaff actually is are ignorant because we didn't agree with them.

No offense, I'm not directing this at you per se, but that's tantamount to being so convinced of your own uneducated insight you belittle anyone who dares suggest the moon isn't made of cheese...

The possibility of chem trails I can accept. The unwillingness to even look a term up that you don't understand and then to have the audacity to insult others is maddeningly stupid.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
14 pages on chaff later ...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon

Different conditions at that altitude produce different contrails, some dissapear quickly, others stay for hours.

No big mystery.

If any intelligence agency did monitor this site, then the Chem Trail conspiracy would surely have them in tears of laughter and confirm the dissmisal of people like our selves as being crazy.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Skellon]

The problem with that is, there are still chemtrail days in areas where the upper air pattern is not conducive to long contrails! I've seen days here where 500/400 mb temps were quite high during high pressure summer days, and some planes are hardly putting out any contrail, while a few others are putting out horizon to horizon clouds! What the heck is that? Is the engine mixture all to cock on those planes?!?

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join