It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia’s sophisticated spaceship to fly to ISS & Nuclear Engine for Mars Trip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Article: Russia’s computerized spaceship Soyuz TMA-01M is expected to fly to the International Space Station before the end of the year. The hope is that the spacecraft will blast off this fall. Russian cosmonaut Alexander Kaleriis to be at the helm of the mission.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93849ec15427.jpg[/atsimg]
Source: english.ruvr.ru...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60f33268f821.jpg[/atsimg]

And then this:

Russia develops nuclear engine for manned missions to Mars

Russian experts are developing a nuclear engine that will make the flight time to Mars 20 times shorter and enable manned missions to the Red Planet

Source: english.ruvr.ru...

man, I have posted 3 other Russian related things related to Russia up and coming rise to be a super power again. They do seem to have the space stuff down pat.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm befuddled! How is it a thread can get 7 flags and stars and not one comment made?

No one has nothing to say but...

No experts in the field? Crazy theroies? Complaints?

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I'm befuddled! How is it a thread can get 7 flags and stars and not one comment made?

No one has nothing to say but...

No experts in the field? Crazy theroies? Complaints?

well, there are no details yet to the trip or the engine. stock photos do not illicit a response, nor do simple proclamations.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It's nice to see SOME ONE taking the time to do something cool like...going to mars.. Grats Russia!

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
With Russia's history on the red planet I would not want to be on that first manned mission.

Hopefully this kicks off another space race and we can see Nasa get all the funding they could ever need.

top topics

join