It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Destroys Gaza Dairy For Second Time

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ong Bak

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
EFFING KIKES! This pisses me off more than anything! How many innocent people depend on that for their food supply. Great way to try to turn the tide in Palestine and Gaza. Lets destroy a people's ability to feed themselves. F' ISRAEL!

really?
sounds like someone is aliitle cranky today.
go take ur racism somewhere else.

Last time I checked Israel was not a race, it was a country.
Second line.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I remember the first time it was bombed. It was bombed because it was supposedly a bomb making factory. I guess the milk or the cheese is a high explosive and as such it makes perfect sense to bomb a milk/cheese ball factory all over again for the second time. The deadly Muslim cheese and milk must be destroyed to help save the Earth.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I think that being too close to the vinegar factory is what makes that place much too dangerous...

Magnum

[edit on 10/4/20 by Magnum007]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
OK I would understand something like a weapons manufacturing facility or even a car manufacturer.

BUT GOING AFTER THEIR FOOD!? TWICE!?

That's a new low even for Israel.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
IMO There is nothing too low for the Israeli murderers. When you see a Palestinian father carrying the blackened, charred, dead body of his 18 month old child you realise the true meaning of evil.

Whether its god, karma or just spiritual retribution, I hope those who murder children or bomb dairy factories suffer the same fate as that child.

We have a duty to protect the children of this earth, not support a murdering Israeli government and its IDF !.

Respects

[edit on 20-4-2010 by captiva]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Israels actions are not the work of God, but of men with the gall to believe they are murdering in the name of god.

"Thou Shalt Not Kill"

That ones in your Torah Israel might want to start practicing what you preach.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
OK I would understand something like a weapons manufacturing facility or even a car manufacturer.

BUT GOING AFTER THEIR FOOD!? TWICE!?

That's a new low even for Israel.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by DaMod]

They even stopped a shipment of pasta because it can be used for bombs, which it technically can, whether it would be used for such means is open to discussion...But around the same time America shipped Israel hundreds of tonnes of actual ammunition and explosives. Ohhh the hypocrisy...tastes so yummy!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Without war, Hamas would not get funding

Without war, Israel would not get funding

When trying to understand a situation one simply needs to follow the money.

Yeah, I know they've been at each other's throats for many generations but c'mon. Look at our world and our society. Greed currently outweighs love. Sad but true.

Man, am i ready for ascension

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join