It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Destroys Gaza Dairy For Second Time

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Israel has become the modern NAZIS. How ironic is that? Without Zionism, the world would be much more peaceful.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Just carpet bomb the entire Gaza Strip and then there will be no arguing like little children.

Israel can then stop worrying about the stupid idiots firing rockets at them day and night.

Iran won't have anybody to sell / give their weapons to so more Israel people die.

And ATS can move onto some threads that are not Israel bashing / racist!

This post should receive an award for being the most ignorant combination of letters ever assembled. I was shocked at the sheer mendacity, but when you finished it with the word "racist", you really outdid yourself.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
EFFING KIKES! This pisses me off more than anything! How many innocent people depend on that for their food supply. Great way to try to turn the tide in Palestine and Gaza. Lets destroy a people's ability to feed themselves. F' ISRAEL!

really?
sounds like someone is aliitle cranky today.
go take ur racism somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is not uncommon, during operation cast lead they destroyed nearly all the crops, a chicken farm that had tens of thousands of chickens and a flour storage facility. And folks still believe all this is about "defending" Israel....

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
reply to post by whoshotJR

Like with UN offices and 280 schools, kinderkartens and hospitals without ever rebuilded those... Yeah, right!

In WW2 that strategy was called fear tactics to brake enemy morale and will to fight - and I think that havent change anywhere.

The virtual definition of "terrorism" is to intentionally target civilians and civilian infrastructure. Israel is commiting terrorism, as they have been for so long yet too many people will never understand "terrorism" as having a meaning other than involving muslims with bombs strapped to them.

Such hypocracy.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
How can you attack a country that acording to the article has unemployment possibly as high as 70 percent?

We could argue back and forth over who threw the first stone, but at this point Palestine is not a major threat to the country for it to deserve this amount of brutality, at the very least not on large populations, if it is done in revenge the bloodshed will never stop.

How many must die before this ends? or will it end in our lifetime?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Just carpet bomb the entire Gaza Strip and then there will be no arguing like little children.

Israel can then stop worrying about the stupid idiots firing rockets at them day and night.

Iran won't have anybody to sell / give their weapons to so more Israel people die.

better idea would be to carpet bomb your Home town first then the rest of your country along with Israel and palestine, that way we get rid of 3 threats at once

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

This post should receive an award for being the most ignorant combination of letters ever assembled. I was shocked at the sheer mendacity, but when you finished it with the word "racist", you really outdid yourself.

I was just saying what a lot of people are thinking here, nothing wrong with being honest!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

better idea would be to carpet bomb your Home town first then the rest of your country along with Israel and palestine, that way we get rid of 3 threats at once

Well it's a good job people in my home town aren't sending rockets into the next town or driving up the road to the next village and blowing ourselves up pal!

But as far as bombing the rest of the UK, you carry on because like a lot of others here, we've had enough of a Labour Government, the highest taxes in the World, and are thinking of leaving the country.

I was just saying what a lot of others are thinking, the Gaza Strip if a nightmare / headache for Israel and I am sure they wouldn't miss it if it was gone, that's all!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

[...]
I was just saying what a lot of others are thinking, the Gaza Strip if a nightmare / headache for Israel and I am sure they wouldn't miss it if it was gone, that's all!

Well with you logic then, I'm guessing that Ireland wouldn't miss Northern Ireland all that much if it disappeared either... Same with Russia and Georgia or the U.S. and the whole Muslim world!!!! (Saudi Arabia not included... They have the Bush family as friends)

Come on, don't you see that what you are saying is absolute non-sense?

Magnum

Ignorance is

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

If your hometown was under occupation from a foreign country, family/friends being killed, being degraded day in and day out, an economic embargo destroying your living standards.... i think you would change your view on the situation rather quickly.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I wish the Americans would stop funding the Israeli's.

I can't see how they could afford to attack targets of opportunity like dairy plants without foreign funding.

Who else in their right mind can just fly planes and drop expensive ordinance on random targets without confirmation and a very good reason? I'd hate to imagine the cost of an operation like this one.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

Don't forget the thousands upon thousands of cluster bombs Israel dropped in Operation Cast Lead, gaza is nothing more than 1.5million people crammed into a sardine can, civilians are still dying from cluster bombs today..People can't honestly believe these were meant for militants....

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

Don't forget the thousands upon thousands of cluster bombs Israel dropped in Operation Cast Lead, gaza is nothing more than 1.5million people crammed into a sardine can, civilians are still dying from cluster bombs today..People can't honestly believe these were meant for militants....

Everyone knows if you want to attack militants in high population density areas it's much better to not use smart munitions or laser guided weapons but just drop cluster bombs for higher accuracy and less collateral damage.

Using white phosphorus in conjunction with cluster bombs reduces their lethality similar to that of a taser.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

If your hometown was under occupation from a foreign country, family/friends being killed, being degraded day in and day out, an economic embargo destroying your living standards.... i think you would change your view on the situation rather quickly.

The Palestinians as far as I know voted in the government of Hamas and since they got in, life has gone downhill badly for them.

It doesn't take many brain cells to work out what has happened and why. So you would have thought that the Palestinians would have got off their backsides and did something about it to return life to semi normal again?

That is why we are going to get rid of our Labour Government next month here in the UK, life has gone severely downhill since dear old Blair got into power a few years ago and is now being made worse by Gordon Brown!

Vote with your feet and stand up for yourself. Surely the Palestinians in Gaza can see what their own government is doing to them?

Or am I missing something here?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

But as we know cluster bombs are quite inefficient..hence the men, woman and children being killed by just walking around even to this day, if you compare the amount of cluster bombs dropped in operation Cast lead to lebanon 2006, then compare land mass...it's quite obvious what the Israelis were intending. And minkey, you should read up on the conflict a bit more. I don't think you truly understand the situation if im being honest.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

And minkey, you should read up on the conflict a bit more. I don't think you truly understand the situation if im being honest.

I will, thanks for the suggestion and sorry if I got some bits wrong here!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

And minkey, you should read up on the conflict a bit more. I don't think you truly understand the situation if im being honest.

I will, thanks for the suggestion and sorry if I got some bits wrong here!

I hope you didn't take it as an insult, it's just that i hear alot of the same "talking points" from people, and the only thing they have in common is that they don't understand the situation fully. The more you research it the more you understand that it isn't a complicated situation and that the blame is not in equal measure at all.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Choosing to not support Israel is not racist. Nor anti-semitic. My choice to not support Israel have nothing to do with them being Jewish, and i harbor no ill will towards a Jewish person unless he has earned it of his own merit.

To say that someone with an "anti-Israeli" stance is racist is to miss the point and pigeon hole people. It is a cheap tactic used by the "right" to shout down people who may choose to oppose zionism. Zionist may be Jewish, but not all Jews are Zionists (just like not all rednecks are KKK members).

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The problem is Hamas knows that the only way they could ever get back into their land would be through international sanctions, so they're doing literally everything they can to get people to notice, even faking deaths and such, which is almost as despicable as perpetrating these crimes.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join