It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Destroys Gaza Dairy For Second Time

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Israel Destroys Gaza Dairy For Second Time

www.countercurrents.org

It was not a chemical plant, nor a nuclear facility, nor a manufacturer of weapons of mass destruction. But almost all the rubble of the entirely destroyed factory was covered in white, with white chunks everywhere. These were pieces of cheese, butter and yoghurt -- some of the products made by the Dalloul dairy factory in southern Gaza City.

Israeli warplanes bombed the factory shortly after midnight last Thursday through Friday night, 1-2 April, leaving the building, all its equipment...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Israel collective punnishments continues day after day - not forget that whole this weekend, right now, there is full blackout because Gazans wont get oil from Israeli side.

So, without electricity, family business bombed again... In where we see the base for need to revenge?

I am so sorry that Israelis doesnt find smarter ways to run their policies, but once again humiliate and kill innocent people and make their lifes a living hell.

Last time before Cast Lead begin situation was the same, blockade was causing starvation and basic needs was ignored. Looks like jail is soon to be invaded again...

No points for Israelis from me. Not one.

www.countercurrents.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
As with everything there is 3 sides to every story. One of them we will never know. Gaza side, Israel side and the truth, I highly doubt there was zero reason to blow this up.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
And another war crime for Israel! Yay!

Will somebody put sanctions on this criminal government? ARREST THEM IF THEY LEAVE ISRAEL AND CHARGE THEM WITH WAR CRIMES.

Most of the Israeli population are probably against this type of activity. ARREST THE GOVERNMENT AND THE OFFICERS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
let them do this, i hope more israelis commit crimes such as this... then when the time comes, and it is coming, when the israelis are the ones being starved to death and killed, no one will give a sh*t... i know i wont...

meanwhile for those who are capable, find a trusted organisation and donate money to the gazans...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Will somebody put sanctions on this criminal government? ARREST THEM IF THEY LEAVE ISRAEL AND CHARGE THEM WITH WAR CRIMES.

Nah, arrest is too good for them...Assassination is the go...After all, whats good for the goose is good for the gander, right ?

The sooner Israel is obliterated by its neighbours the better...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Like with UN offices and 280 schools, kinderkartens and hospitals without ever rebuilded those... Yeah, right!

In WW2 that strategy was called fear tactics to brake enemy morale and will to fight - and I think that havent change anywhere.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
As with everything there is 3 sides to every story. One of them we will never know. Gaza side, Israel side and the truth, I highly doubt there was zero reason to blow this up.

you said three sides and you listed 4.

1. a side we will never know
2. gaza side
3. israel side
4 the truth

but i'm sure the israel side is the truth... they never lie, they are the chosen people

they spill the blood of the innocent, they are chosen by god

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It's the Killer Cows... They're the ones shooting those rockets over the prison walls...

On a serious note, what could a dairy farm have to do with any of this??? Hospitals, dairy farms... What's next? Killer child daycares??? Oh no! Wait! It's gotta be the radical sheep heards... Their horns are deadly!!!

What I don't understand is how Israel can systematically destroy, prevent reconstruction, and block the basic necessities of life from entering the prison that is Palestine and then claim that these people should just stop fighting...

I'd fight full tooth and nail for my family and their lives... Just like some of you want to fight to "prevent tyranny" in the US... Imagine being in their shoes for a minute...

Cows, the deadliest things on earth...

Magnum

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

2. gaza side
3. israel side
4 the truth

but i'm sure the israel side is the truth... they never lie, they are the chosen people

The side we will never know = The truth.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

If it was a dairy factory - then it is wrong of course. However it easily might be not the whole story or totally different one. Like Hamas official declaring a kid killed by Israelis and not allowed to evacuate and calling him a shahid, while kid was arrested in Egypt all that time.
So - who knows...
I do not see any reason to bomb (twice) same dairy factory since it is certainly not the only one and it will not make a strategic difference. However it might not be a dairy factory. Metal factory that was attacked the same day makes metal rockets. Explosives could be made somewhere else for example.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

2. gaza side
3. israel side
4 the truth

The side we will never know = The truth.

although you raise a very good point i still doubt that we will never know the truth... with the power of the internet and advanced communication technology its much harder to hide the truth.. everything spreads so fast from many different sources...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
shame i say shame.....a dairy factory, whats next a hospital.
when will this madness stop. it's like there caught in a timeloop repeating the same acts over and over again. why is the united nations allowing this. which so-called super power has got the ball$ to go there and end this conflict once and for all...

us , china , russia , brazil , European Union , india
who's going to man-up?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by JanusFIN

If it was a dairy factory - then it is wrong of course.

i love this line from the people from Israel.
hey you dont know what type weapons can be made from cheese

think of it this way, in the future they could have been hurling old moldy cheese at the IDF when they come barging in.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just carpet bomb the entire Gaza Strip and then there will be no arguing like little children.

Israel can then stop worrying about the stupid idiots firing rockets at them day and night.

Iran won't have anybody to sell / give their weapons to so more Israel people die.

And ATS can move onto some threads that are not Israel bashing / racist!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The Israeli have bulldozed farmland as well and Gaza was without electricity today as the crossing remained closed and the power plant ran out of fuel...

www.maannews.net...
www.maannews.net...

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Zebra777]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
Just carpet bomb the entire Gaza Strip and then there will be no arguing like little children.

Israel can then stop worrying about the stupid idiots firing rockets at them day and night.

Iran won't have anybody to sell / give their weapons to so more Israel people die.

Or on the other hand we could just roll in and give it all back to the Palestinians. That way makes more sense.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

If rockets are fired from Gaza it's because Israel is screwing them perpetually as you should know dude.

And hey, you are advocating extermination it seems. I am sure I'd hear you screaming I am a nazi/antisemite if I'd say anything remotely similar about Israel...

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Zebra777]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retrovertigo

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Nah, arrest is too good for them...Assassination is the go...After all, whats good for the goose is good for the gander, right ?

The sooner Israel is obliterated by its neighbours the better...

While what you are saying may be true, i would hope that we are all smarter that geese and ganders.

Israel sucks. Mighty bad. But so does everyone else. This world is made up of those who rule, and then the rest of us. Actions such as this are decided upon by "those who rule". Remember that when placing blame.

I know lots of Jewish people. Some are good folks, some aren't. Just like humanity to be so consistently inconsistent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join