It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WH door opening and closing on tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
\I caught this on Fox News as I was watching the Pres's speech...You see the door open behind him then slam shut. There is no one behind the door and it comes opne about 1/3rd of the way then slams shut, while he is speaking.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by djvexd]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
When was this aired? Maybe I could help you look.....
Was it a press conference?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
just now...I saw it on the fox news feed...wait what the hell happened to the original post?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

ZOMG!!!!

A ghost took your OP!!!

Arrrggggghhhhhh

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I can't see the clip. But it sounds like some old Clinton footage of the oval office. You see the door movement but you can't see Lewinsky crawling into the room off camera.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I went to several place that had links to the footage (at the White House site) and it says the page is not available.....

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Bare with me guys...trying to repost stuff and waiting on the feed....lol

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I am not one to believe in the haunted house mindset, but it is said that the whitehouse is seriously haunted by presidents of days gone by...

I suppose if there would be a place a ghostie would cling onto would be that general structure...they say it is mostly Lincoln that still dwells around.

meh...if your going to be haunted, might as well have a former POTUS do the haunting..

so long as its not taft.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

or Wilson...

second line

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Maybe it was this ghost...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cb2d2ebd846.jpg[/atsimg]

Not trying to hijack, just a relevant link ghost in WH peeks at obama

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
So a guy started to open the door and someone yelled, "The President is on tv in there", and he slammed the door shut. Not really paranormal now.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Actually no...it was the double doors as th Prez was speaking out in the garden. The left hand door opened opened for a good 10 seconds then SLAMMED back. I swear I will post it when I find the footage. I don't normally post things like this but it was very apparent and no one was in, on , nor around the door.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

I believe you because I seen it too.

I was shocked because it made a noise when it closed.
Never thought about it being a ghost.
I thought Obama would turn around when he heard it close but he didn't.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
For crying out loud, find the footage already aaaarg

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Okay guys I went as far as emailing FoxNews for the clip and sadly it has been deemed as not important enough to archive. The one time the media doesn't store obscure politcal clips.....I am sorry didn't mean to bring this forward unless I had proof....maybe something will show up on YT. Sorry about wasting your time guys and gals.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I actually saw this live as well.

It was windy though so I shrugged it off, but it was weird to just see a door unchecked around the president giving a speech

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hmm, I have not head about that happening....

What a shame that there is apparently no footage of it.... A quick google search turned up nothing for me...

That said there are a few people on here who says they say it too...

I am simply inclined to believe that maybe the door was not latched all the way and as some one said it was windy.... so perhaps the wind blew it open and then shut...

Keep in mind I have not seen the footage so I truly cannot say for sure.... I can merely speculate based on what I have read in this thread alone.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Hmm, I have not head about that happening....

What a shame that there is apparently no footage of it.... A quick google search turned up nothing for me...

Same here, I had never heard of this and even called up a friend who is really into the ghost scene and she couldn't find anything either, but she is on the lookout, if she or I come across anything I'll make sure to post it. I did find some references to very old occurrence of this happening but nothing newer relating to the OP.

top topics

join