It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Objects from My Backyard

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by misteRee

Yeah im planning on a 2012 thread for the year 2012. I think i will make a membership bet, i will see who is willing to bet their membership on 2012 niburu/planet X/Light awareness awakening type event.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

hahaha
Good one.

Pity the fool without logic as Mr.T never once said.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Yeah im planning on a 2012 thread for the year 2012. I think i will make a membership bet, i will see who is willing to bet their membership on 2012 niburu/planet X/Light awareness awakening type event.

I'm starting a post 0:01am 1st Jan 2013, it's gonna be called "it's 2013, and where the **** is nibiru?" and its gonna be finding all the posts people raised about Nibiru and finding all the people with such idiotic claims they claim to truth and just trolling the hell out of them. and making them be held accountable to their ilogic and fear-mongering claims
justice

[edit on 15//4/1010 by misteRee]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

hmmmm that got me thinking...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

hmmmm that got me thinking...

about....?

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
On January 1st 2013 the new age folks will just tell us the beginning of the end/ascension of the world was 2012. Still waiting for Y2K...

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Just wondering what is going to happen.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyleOrtonArmy
On January 1st 2013 the new age folks will just tell us the beginning of the end/ascension of the world was 2012. Still waiting for Y2K...

At least that was based on some fundamental logic of how the computers would react to the switch into the new millium due to the year being to two figures rather than 4. i.e. the dates resetting to 01 (1901) and the computer systems messing up, nukes sent or initialised, planes guidance failing and falling out of the sky, things like that. Computer system failure due to many systems running on schedules and timings.

The claims of Nibiru is nothing like that. but yeh people do love to inject fear into people on such matters.

[edit on 15//4/1010 by misteRee]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join