It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

NPR archive describes Obama as 'Kenyan-born'

page: 3
9
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   







WOW! A birth certificate! Whoa! What are we going to do?

[edit on 9-4-2010 by spinalremain]




posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain
 


A SHORT FORM birth certificate. WOW!

What's your point?



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
My point is that you will never be satisfied. You need him to be Kenyan for some disturbing reason. If I had a copy of the long form (which Hawaii does not allow) you would still find something to smear the man. It's what the birthers do.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If you had the long form, you would then say it's a fake and you would require that every member of the hospital staff that was there be put to a polygraph. When they pass you would state that they defeated the machine and it's all a Kenyan nationalist/Hawaiian conspiracy.

Let me ask you this? If there is so much compelling evidence as to him not being an American born citizen, then why aren't there any folks in Washington pushing for impeachment or a trial? I'll tell you why. It is a dead end and a non issue. The man was born in Hawaii and he is our president whether you like it or not. Some just cannot accept that.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


What it would ultimately mean, if the long form certificate ever revealed that Obama was Kenyan-born, was that official(s) in Hawaii conspired to hide Obama's origin, most-likely with Obama's help.

Here's how it would unfold.

The BC would be released and there would be a firestorm from the birthers until it's authenticity was confirmed. Once that happened, Obama would claim that he had no knowledge of the cover-up and he really thought he was Hawaii-born. He would throw the Hawaiian officials covering for him under the bus. Incensed, one or more of those officials would speak out against him, claiming it was the idea of several high-ranking Democrats in Congress and that Obama was a willing conspirator. Joe Biden would just continue to play stupid, like he does everyday. After the high ranking officials are questioned, that's when they start to threaten others connected with the whole mess - "If I go down, you're going down with me". And that's when the crap would really hit the fan.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
My point is that you will never be satisfied. You need him to be Kenyan for some disturbing reason. If I had a copy of the long form (which Hawaii does not allow) you would still find something to smear the man. It's what the birthers do.


First, I'm not a birther. I don't know what to believe about his country of origin, to be honest. Where I am on Obama and his birthplace is like where I am on UFOs - I'm not sure yet how to believe. I want to believe he's Hawaii born, but then little things keep coming up like Michelle Obama's comment about Obama's "home-land in Kenya" and then this little blip on NPR which they quickly changed. There are too many unanswered questions in my mind.

On this subject , I like to keep an open mind.

But I can't say the same for people like you. For some reason Obama HAS to be born in the U.S. - there is NO WAY those documents COULD EVER be forged - NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!!!

Would it really put an end to the value of your existence of he did ever prove to be Kenyan-born? If so, then that's pretty sad.

To me, I don't care either way. His track record in office is all I care about.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37
 




HUH? If you're not sure where you stand, then what right do you have to run back to this thread and throw anything in anyone's face? IS that what you do? Sit on the fence and then jump to the winning team on Monday morning to celebrate?

I dont need Obama to have been born in the US. The thing is that I accept that he was. There's a difference where I do not have higher standards then the Electoral College of this country.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by spinalremain]



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


What it would ultimately mean, if the long form certificate ever revealed that Obama was Kenyan-born, was that official(s) in Hawaii conspired to hide Obama's origin, most-likely with Obama's help.


You really still do not see it?

Please explain to me why Hawaii would have a long form birth certificate for someone born in Kenya. Just explain that little gem and then we can move along.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


No he doesn't see it. He seems to think that a long form birth certificate can somehow "out the president"



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


No he doesn't see it. He seems to think that a long form birth certificate can somehow "out the president"


Well I have been googling "Hawaiian issued Kenyan birth certificates" but nothing so far so I can not wait to see how this gets explained exactly.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
then this little blip on NPR which they quickly changed.


What is the exact blockage going in with you? How many times does it need to be explained that this story never changed. LISTEN TO THE AUDIO WHICH CAME FIRST and then try to wrap just a hint of logic around one of your points and see where that might get us.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


I'm not sure what is wrong with him. Forst he states that he can't wait to run back to this thread to smear egg all over our faces if Obama is proven to have been Kenyan born. Then he states 10 minutes later that he isn't quite sure where he stands on the issue. So he has very strong emotional responses to things which he actually has no opinion of?????????/



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by sos37
 




HUH? If you're not sure where you stand, then what right do you have to run back to this thread and throw anything in anyone's face?


What RIGHT do I have??? I have EVERY freaking RIGHT to come back to a thread and show people where they have been closed-minded and just outright stupid about their responses. That includes immature responses where you and others ridicule people for trying to keep an open mind.

That's what this site is about, right? Keeping an open mind and examining evidence?




IS that what you do? Sit on the fence and then jump to the winning team on Monday morning to celebrate?



See? There you go assuming again. Just because I don't take a side on this subject doesn't mean I never take sides.

This is proving that you like to judge people before you even know them.




I dont need Obama to have been born in the US. The thing is that I accept that he was. There's a difference where I do not have higher standards then the Electoral College of this country.



Good for you! You've taken a side. Now here's the challenging part. Can you keep an open mind about it? Can you look at any evidence that comes up to the contrary with and look at it in fairness - or do you immediately dismiss it as another crackpot move by the birthers?

Those that immediately dismiss evidence after they've made up their minds don't change the world. They get washed away with the tide.


[edit on 9-4-2010 by sos37]



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Can you look at any evidence that comes up to the contrary with and look at it in fairness - or do you immediately dismiss it as another crackpot move by the birthers?


If I may jump in. If it is a Hawaiian birth certificate showing a Kenyan birth, my mind is pretty closed on that particular idea. I am still waiting for you to make that make some sense but take your time.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37
 


If you feel you have the right to rub anything in anyone's face then why not show a little backbone now while the issue is still up in the air? It's easy to sit on the fence. It's comfy and safe. By doing so you ferfeit the right to rub anything in anyone's face though. You can't ride in the middle and then jump over to the truthful side and act like you were with them all the way. Well you can, but it says an awful lot about the type of person you are. A poser, or a bandwagoner I believe are the current parlance.

You're not a birther and yet you can't wait to celebrate with them? I see. Oh yeah. Have an open mind UNTIL the truth is exposed, then there's only 1 way. Don't have an opinion until you know the truth and then latch on to that truth and pretend it was yours all along huh?

If you're in the middle now or undecided then that's where you are at the end as well. Whereas you don't have the right to rub anything to anyone seeing as you never had an opinion yourself. That spoil belongs to the victors. By not having an opinion you are not victorious of anything.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by spinalremain]



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by sos37
 


If you feel you have the right to rub anything in anyone's face then why not show a little backbone now while the issue is still up in the air? It's easy to sit on the fence. It's comfy and safe. By doing so you ferfeit the right to rub anything in anyone's face though. You can't ride in the middle and then jump over to the truthful side and act like you were with them all the way. Well you can, but it says an awful lot about the type of person you are. A poser, or a bandwagoner I believe are the current parlance.

You're not a birther and yet you can't wait to celebrate with them? I see. Oh yeah. Have an open mind UNTIL the truth is exposed, then there's only 1 way. Don't have an opinion until you know the truth and then latch on to that truth and pretend it was yours all along huh?

If you're in the middle now or undecided then that's where you are at the end as well. Whereas you don't have the right to rub anything to anyone seeing as you never had an opinion yourself. That spoil belongs to the victors. By not having an opinion you are not victorious of anything.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by spinalremain]


I'm going to explain this to you one more time and I'd like to you pay attention. What I really dislike are people with closed minds, unable to or unwilling to look at subjective evidence.

What I dislike even further are people with closed minds mocking others who try to keep open minds. That would be PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

And yes, as someone who tries to keep an open mind, I have every right to come back and point out where YOU, and everyone else who was so smug and immature about your closed-mindedness, were wrong. EVERY RIGHT.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by sos37]



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37
 


I guess I must be on ignore for making too much sense. Too bad, that opportunity to laugh in someone's face is right here, all wrapped in gold just for you. Show us where Hawaii issues Kenyan birth certificates for anyone for any reason and you can laugh at me alllllllllll day long. I will concede all to you and leave ATS for good.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by sos37
Can you look at any evidence that comes up to the contrary with and look at it in fairness - or do you immediately dismiss it as another crackpot move by the birthers?


If I may jump in. If it is a Hawaiian birth certificate showing a Kenyan birth, my mind is pretty closed on that particular idea. I am still waiting for you to make that make some sense but take your time.


I did listen to the NPR clip and I agree that someone on the NPR site made a typo when they put the description on the site for the video. That explains that.

Now explain Michelle Obama's comment about her husband's homeland being Kenya. Explain how Obama's grandmother said she witnessed the birth in a kenya hospital and the translator was trying to change what she said to "Hawaii".

I'll look at those objectively as well.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

I did listen to the NPR clip and I agree that someone on the NPR site made a typo when they put the description on the site for the video. That explains that.


Then what are you pushing in this thread exactly? You are arguing about it but you not believe there is anything to argue about? Gotcha.


Now explain Michelle Obama's comment about her husband's homeland being Kenya. Explain how Obama's grandmother said she witnessed the birth in a kenya hospital and the translator was trying to change what she said to "Hawaii".

I'll look at those objectively as well.


LOL. I would be happy to. In fact I will explain those things quite nicely for you as soon as you answer the one question I have asked you about 5 times now. Do that and no problem.



posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975
 


If you do note I did respond to weedwacker and say that explanation is possible and I never denied this....



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join