It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NPR archive describes Obama as 'Kenyan-born'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by ChemBreather

Sure it matters; that's why we all saw his birth certificate and even the link you offered as proof against him, and said "ok, he's American. next."

Okey.... Lets move on !!
Why won't Obama show his Birth sertificate if there isnt nothing to it ?
isnt that something all candidates must do ?

It has to be shown in the Court Marshal against Lakin right ? Since he refuse to follow orders, the birthsertificate must be added as evidence . ?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I muslim president is abhorrent. One would think that after 1,400 years of jihad against non-muslims of all flavors, we would start to take a hint. Islam is to ascend over all through violence. Jihad. A person who harbors such designs is unfit to be President and a traitor to his country. People like Jihad Jane and Adam Gadahn are fine examples of why muslims are unfit to participate in our system of social control. They want to destroy it.

Obama is probably a muslim. He has taken too many steps in the direction of Mecca and away from The Light of Greece to be a man of Western Thought.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

He did show it. I saw it many, many times.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Okey.... Lets move on !!
Why won't Obama show his Birth sertificate if there isnt nothing to it ?

This is getting so tired. Why do people continue insisting it has not been shown when it has? Unless you are trying to be coy, in which case you are right. He has not shown us any "sertificate" but I have seen his birth certificate so I am not sure why you think it has not been released.

isnt that something all candidates must do ?

It has to be shown in the Court Marshal against Lakin right ? Since he refuse to follow orders, the birthsertificate must be added as evidence . ?

Any time you want to produce the BC for any of the past presidents, you will have my mind changing.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Where were the demands for a correction *before* he was elected?

So before he became pres_ent (no ID), it was okay for all these stories and articles to make false claims?

Why is the claim made after the fact that the articles and stories are incorrect? If you read an article that incorrectly identified you and your origins, wouldn't you ask for it to be corrected, regardless if you were running for president or not? Why does it only become important once you get elected and people start asking questions?

THEN it matters? Sure.

And remember, this hasn't only happened once, there are numerous articles and stories like this.

So either all media got it wrong...
or someone is lying?

When you sort the wheat from the chafe, you have to go with standing truths, ones that continue to surface before there is a reason of matter for it to change. These truths went unchallenged until it became a matter of importance, once light was shed into dark corners. Once the real questions begun to be asked.

Pre-election, he was Kenyan born. Before anyone gave a hoot.

Post election, it was all mistakes.

Riiiiiight.

He was for it before he was against it, or .. something like that.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
Where were the demands for a correction *before* he was elected?

So before he became pres_ent (no ID), it was okay for all these stories and articles to make false claims?

PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!

The story did NOT need to be corrected. The story was just fine the way it was. The summary someone wrote up about the story was incorrect. Why would you cling to a handwritten summary of an actual audio tape over the actual audio in the tape????????????????

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Why would you continue to obfuscate the *fact* that this is not the first and only story this has happened with?

I am paying attention.

Repeating the same story is called a pattern.

Denying consistency after the fact is called cover up.

Instead of pointing at each pixel, consider the whole picture for once. *Before* someone photoshops it to be the picture they want.

Nice analogy, huh? I rather like it.

edit for typos, rented fingers and all.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Why would you continue to obfuscate the *fact* that this is not the first and only story this has happened with?

Show me the others.

I am paying attention.

Obviously not if you think the story had been "corrected" after he was elected. The story never changed. What are you paying attention to?

Repeating the same story is called a pattern.

Like Obama is from Kenya, Obama is from Kenya, Obama is from Kenya?
Where is his BC? Where is his BC? Where is his BC?

That type of thing?

Denying consistency after the fact is called cover up.

Right and your mountain of evidence of this is....

Instead of pointing at each pixel, consider the whole picture for once. *Before* someone photoshops it to be the picture they want.

Nice analogy, huh? I rather like it.

Not really since it does not apply here. This is a thread about a specific topic, that being the NPR story.

edit for typos, rented fingers and all.

Get your money back as they seem to lack any evidence of the things they are attempting to type.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Never ever ever did any credible source call him a Kenyan born Senator. NEVER! He was from Chicago until we found out he was born in Hawaii.
For gods sake give it up.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The other stories have been posted here, look them up yourself. I have seen them, and commented on a few. Shouldn't be that hard to search for. If you really want to see them, then you will.

The analogy does matter here, because it is a focus on one story, hence the pixel. The rest of the story, or picture, is all of the other stories parroting the same thing, *before* he was elected.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Yeah....and what's really funny?

Senator John "I never was a Maverick, don't call me that" McCain ( who campaigned in 2008, on his bus, calling himself a 'maverick' --
) wasn't born in Kenya, either!!

He also wasn't born in the United States (technically).

Wonder if there's some alternate Universe somewhere, with the Internet all abuzz over 'President' McCain and his illegitimacy because he was born in Panama.....

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The other stories have been posted here, look them up yourself.

That is exactly what I thought. You do not have any stories that were "corrected" after the election like you thought you had here. Another bad bluff.

I have seen them, and commented on a few. Shouldn't be that hard to search for. If you really want to see them, then you will.

What am I supposed to search for exactly? Obama? Story? Corrected? Try it and tell me what you find. If you commented on them, they will be in your post history. Either they exist and you can show me or you should just stop.

The analogy does matter here, because it is a focus on one story, hence the pixel. The rest of the story, or picture, is all of the other stories parroting the same thing, *before* he was elected.

No, it does not apply here because you said that focus on the pixel "this particular story" is wrong when we all know that threads have a title and a topic for a reason.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by theability

I wonder what will happen to our situation in the USA if this really comes to light; Obama factually noted not being able to run for president. Not being an expert in politics it seems that there would be quite the issue with having so many lies and cover-ups to have a NON-US citizen becoming the commander in chief.

Sounds like a bad day to me.....

As from the first link source:

Editor's Note: Shortly after this WND report was posted, NPR changed its web page to delete the reference to "Kenyan-born" Sen. Obama.

The NPR story below...

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Of course. They edited it because it was incorrect. Wouldn't you?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

No, I am simply not going to do the work for you.

Search for Obama Kenyan born, that should be enough to keep you busy for a while.

Lay off the insults, you make yourself look pitiful.

ETA - I didn't say focusing on the story was wrong, you are putting words in my mouth. Typical.

I said the focus on the pixel is pertinent in the fact that it fits the rest of the picture. BEFORE he was elected.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

No, I am simply not going to do the work for you.

No, you have nothing and are copping out. It is getting really old to see all you bashers run around talking about stories that do not exist and continuously failing to produce any of them. Why do you bother? Who does that fool other than people that already believe that kind of nonsense to begin with?

Search for Obama Kenyan born, that should be enough to keep you busy for a while.

It certainly is and it has. Unfortunately it does not turn up anything matching the criteria you laid out. How long should I look? How many threads should I go through? You seem to know where they are, just put up or shut up.

Lay off the insults, you make yourself look pitiful.

That is ok. I know it does not look nearly as pitiful as people that take the time to post lies and then weasel out of it when asked to back any of it up. I can live with that.

ETA - I didn't say focusing on the story was wrong, you are putting words in my mouth. Typical.

I said the focus on the pixel is pertinent in the fact that it fits the rest of the picture. BEFORE he was elected.

Hmmm... let's see.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

This is going to be fun. Lie to me, please.

Nope. Wrong. Lie. Incorrect. BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ

originally posted by Libertygal

Amazing!!! Just absolutely Amazing!

Focus on the pixel or stop pointing at each pixel and consider the whole picture. If you are going to correct people, read your previous posts before you make yourself into a liar.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have seen this countless times here on ATS. Whenever someone making an outstanding claim cannot provide any proof or backing of their claims, they resort to the "It isn't my job to do the work for you." Give me a break. So in your mind, we should just listen to everything you say on the board? You don't have to show supporting evidence? You're supposed to back your claims by providing links and sources. The only reason you're saying that "it's not your job to do the work" is because your claims are nothing more than right wing propoganda misinformation that has been debunked countless times here on ATS and elsewhere. I'd provide links, but that's not my job.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is another thread I'm going to LOVE coming back to throw in all of your faces if it ever comes to light that Obama is, in-fact, Kenyan-born or not born in Hawaii as is alledged right now.

Suppose, just suppose, that after his term is done or he's voted out of office, some disgruntled worker somewhere in Hawaii releases a copy or a photo of the long form birth certificate from the vault to the press and it shows that he was born in Kenya.

What would be the fallout? What would happen to this nation (not including the inevitable "I told you so's" from the birther crowd)?

Would:

1. People shrug their shoulders and say "Oh well, guess he fooled us all" and continue political life as normal

2. People feel some sense of betrayal from Obama but look past it as there's nothing that they could do

3. People feel a deep sense of betrayal and disappointment from Obama and demand changes to the vetting process, like showing a long form birth certificate before allowing a candidate on the ballot for POTUS?

4. People feel not only disappointment but are angry at being deceived and demand changes to the vetting process

What would happen?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
He gains nothing by releasing it at this point. The birthers have shown their attitude toward the man already. His Hawaii birth ceritificate was sufficient enough for the Electoral College of the United States, but not for a handful of republicans who are afraid of losing their guns. What does this tell you? I don't know about you, but it tells me that these birthers are living in the 19th century still. Because Obama's father was born in Kenya he is somehow unamerican and deceiving everyone?

Nothing will stop the birthers relentless persuit of smearing the POTUS.

The Hawaiian Department of Health's birth record request form does NOT give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. Now do you suppose Obama somehow altered the State laws of Hawaii in his pursuit to deceive everyone?
www.factcheck.org...

[edit on 9-4-2010 by spinalremain]

[edit on 9-4-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
This is another thread I'm going to LOVE coming back to throw in all of your faces if it ever comes to light that Obama is, in-fact, Kenyan-born or not born in Hawaii as is alledged right now.

What will you LOVE to do when that never happens? Take for instance the logic through which you feel it will be revealed.

Suppose, just suppose, that after his term is done or he's voted out of office, some disgruntled worker somewhere in Hawaii releases a copy or a photo of the long form birth certificate from the vault to the press and it shows that he was born in Kenya.

Think about that for a moment, will you. Hawaii has a Kenyan birth certificate in it's vaults? When did Hawaii begin issuing a long form birth certificate for people born in Kenya? How does that make any sense at all?

What would be the fallout? What would happen to this nation (not including the inevitable "I told you so's" from the birther crowd)?

Would:

1. People shrug their shoulders and say "Oh well, guess he fooled us all" and continue political life as normal

2. People feel some sense of betrayal from Obama but look past it as there's nothing that they could do

3. People feel a deep sense of betrayal and disappointment from Obama and demand changes to the vetting process, like showing a long form birth certificate before allowing a candidate on the ballot for POTUS?

4. People feel not only disappointment but are angry at being deceived and demand changes to the vetting process

What would happen?

The fallout would be that persons rapid dismissal for trying to perpetrate such a poor hoax. Not even the birthers I know think that Hawaii issues birth certificates for people born in Kenya, let alone hide them in case that person grows up to be president.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join