It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can the human eye actually emit an energy beam?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Dragon dragon balll..... ZZZZZZZZ

quick Tien, use you eye-lazers!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It works through the pineal gland which is a piezoelectric transducer.

That's how the brain emits electromagnetic energy.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
anyone notice when you look at an attractive lady in the street, pass-by a window etc. they seem to instantly raise their head and look back at you.

Also when you're staring at someone they seem to look back / around the environment as if they feel uncomfortable.

Just an observation.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Very very cool information. The first thought that comes to mind is telekinesis. I've always been under the understanding that telekinesis has something to do with electricity or electromagnetism or something like that (I am not educated on the scientific terminology)
... Perhaps this may explain the ability some people have to move matter without physically touching it?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
Who will swallow what??

You are damn right. Deny ignorance!! Specially coming from disinfo agents.

Yeah nothing you said had anything to do with what i said and the idea i am a disinfo agent is laughable, check my thread history before you throw up your little ad hom attacks. I just posted one lamenting the government censorship of the internet, hardly a disinfo agent tactic.

UK: Digital Economy Bill Passes - Hello Internet Censorship

I stated in my reply to the OP that this experiment has not proven that eyes give out any kind of field, i then proposed an experiment to prove these findings were false, i further pointed out the methedology of this "scientists" experiment was flawed.

Please explain how any of that is disinfo. It's poeople like you who ruin ATS with false accusations.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

That's exactly how telekinesis works. In nonwestern alchemy through yoga or qigong or trance dancing -- the energy is stored in the lower tan tien or energy field -- just below and behind the navel. So this was the original human culture for the Bushmen -- 90% of human history -- because the males could then go long times without food, as it was a hunter-gatherer culture. There's still about 5,000 traditional Bushmen left. They call it N/um -- boiling energy in the belly that then shoots up the back and activates !Kia -- which is when light is emitted out of the eyes. So the Bushmen healers train to emit light -- the males into females -- but the true masters do not move at all. Because if you remain in trance without moving that focuses the energy better as it works through frequency coherency -- it's a LASER.

And, again, this works through the pineal gland but also with the pituitary gland.

For example in electric fish it was recently proven that they take serotonin and then the pituitary converts the serotonin into ACTH which then dramatically changes the potassium-sodium gradient.

That's also how it works in humans -- we have tons of serotonin in our lower bodies -- so it gets ionized through ultrasound -- internal listening as trance -- and this is sonofusion enabling the ability to go without food and water and to transmit and store electromagnetic energy -- telekinesis, telepathy, and even precognition.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
It works through the pineal gland which is a piezoelectric transducer.

That's how the brain emits electromagnetic energy.

any links that would elaborate on this a little for me?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think this is why the double split experiment occurs. because we are trying to observe the outcome, we affect the particles because of the EM field our vision emits onto the objects we are trying to look at.
Great find

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

For the past 10 years I've read a book a day on the subject after finishing my masters degree training under a qigong master. So I speak from personal experience mainly but here's my free online info with all the references:

My online articles, blogbook, masters thesis, and book -- full free reading: www.nonduality.com... www.nonduality.com... www.lulu.com... mierdakosmika.net... www.hiddenmysteries.org... naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com... web.archive.org... www.viewzone.com... www.mind-energy.net... www.mind-energy.net... www.mind-energy.net... www.martialdevelopment.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Oh on the specific piezoelectric pineal gland transduction:

indigosociety.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If that's the case, wouldn't it make more sense for a predator to not send those beams out of their eyes in the first place? What evolutionary function would such beams serve? They don't help us see through walls. They don't help us see in the dark.

I really don't know about this eye-beam business, seems rather odd actually, but many "new" ideas do.

The feeling of being watched is a predator/prey thing, so it stands to reason that the evolutionary purpose would be survival. It also stands to reason that people would also have this since we are animals too and used to be (still are in some countries) the favored prey of some large predators.

Personally I don't think people being able to see through walls would be a good thing. I like my privacy.

That "see in the dark" comment made me laugh. My imagination put the "eye-beam" thing to use and produced headlights...literally

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I stumbled across this guy in another thread yesterday... which kinda makes you wonder what we're all capable of if we put our minds to it.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hedera Helix

Thats pretty cool.
I've been watching this guy

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
Dragon dragon balll..... ZZZZZZZZ

quick Tien, use you eye-lazers!

Goes to show the kids ages these days

What ever happened to Jabberjaw...

No respect, it get's no respect..

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Yeah this is kind of switch is basically the stepping stone to telepathic technology. Once the sensor is invented its only a matter of categorizing the frequencies from 0-40 HZ or whatever your eye emits. Say 22 HZ exactly is your eyes emitting when you're hungry and staring at a huge steaming bowl of pasta. So just stare at the sensor thinking of hunger and it could activate a certain function on a computer.

Eventually it will get sensitive enough that we could "program" the sensor to our eyes. Where, personally 22.7625 Hz is what my eyes emit when I think about turning my computer on. I stare at the sensor while thinking about turning on your computer and pop! it blinks on.

This is just one of the hundreds of new uses for this technology. Thats only on the practical side. Think of the insights it will bring for psychology, consciousness studies, biology, physics, chemistry, you name it this will affect it. If this technology gets out of the theoretical stage and becomes a reality it will change the everyday life of everyone on the planet.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

I believe that if he experienced this, and measured a result, that it emanates from awareness and attention. The EM measurements should be measured not from sight, but from concentration and attention.

Of course, i am sure that you would acheive greater results on objects within line of site. But if the experiment could be performed with a RVer with a solid background, i wonder if there would be significant EM variations on object placed distant?

This would support what Ingo's SRI experiment showed (EM being picked up in a Neutron detector at the moment Ingo turned his attention to RVing the device, which he described exquisitely).

And it would imply that human consciousness was hosted by and EM force.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulletproof_monk
I think this is why the double split experiment occurs. because we are trying to observe the outcome, we affect the particles because of the EM field our vision emits onto the objects we are trying to look at.
Great find

We don't LOOK at the thing, god... we use machines to observe the outcome.. THAT is the problem.

How do you detect something so small that you cannot see it.. With a machine.

Man people need to read a book..

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel

For the past 10 years I've read a book a day

you've read 3650 books in 10 years?

Bloody hell!!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Yeah -- and I've posted all my research online -- naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com... is my blog which gives urls to my online links, etc.

That reading was after I had finished my masters degree for which I read a tons as well -- I've always been a book worm but cranked it up after the qigong training. My brain was hungry!

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheaWolf

I really don't know about this eye-beam business, seems rather odd actually, but many "new" ideas do.

The feeling of being watched is a predator/prey thing,

Not to mention a paranoia thing. We do it all the time. If we're guilty we do it more often. And when we do, we ignore it when no ones there.. But that one time where someones caught us, or when someone is there. We go Aha! I knew it.

We don't consider the number of times we go through it. We just remember the times we're sprung, more or less.

Laser eye beams...
Unless I can melt the door off a bank vault, I consider them annoying not cool.. (Yeah Id do it, Id steal billions, Im poor and I want a new car!!)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join