It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jakarta school claims part of Obama childhood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well it looks like another right wing lie is coming clear. Obama isn't a Muslim! He went to Catholic school most of the time he was in Jakarta.

Link

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

one down 20,000 more to Debunk, have fun with that, Obama is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Do I really need a second line?

[edit on 9-4-2010 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Who cares, he's just another douchbag with power, that claims he will change the world.
blah blah blah blah

Down with Obama, down with all monarchy!

I dont care if he's from Kenya, Indonesia, or whatever detail about him, he can be the inverntor of barby dolls for all I care.

Nothing personal against you OPer, Im just sick of seeing threads sharing info about Obama like he's some god.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
20,000??

Name that tune, that list would cover your second line for sure.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

A God???? This thread really isn't about Obama for me, it's about the vast right wing conspiracy Hillary mentioned. It's about poor duped souls like **ahem** that believe these lies.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Yeah, I get that, but does it really matter?
Does it really matter if he's muslim, jew, or christian?
The fact of the matter is - He runs your country, and people with bad agendas will run it (and mine) until we do something about it.

Where he came from or why does not matter.
What matters is who pulls his strings.

All this stuff is just to keep us occupied while the real masters go off on secret meetings.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This is not new information.
This is not new information.
This has been public knowledge since day one. Funny how it is the Schools who have been positioning for attention and recognition in this case. His years in Indonesia are indeed foggy. Was he ever adopted? Did his name legally change? We'll never know. One fact is clear. He was known as Barry Soetoro during his years in Indonesia.

When the White House made plans for a March presidential trip to the world's most populous Muslim nation, it scheduled a visit to Besuki, not to the "wrong side of the tracks" Catholic school where Obama spent far more time. "They are very good at marketing" their presidential ties, said Yustina Amirah, principal of the Asisi school.

Despite Obama's much deeper ties to Asisi, Besuki has garnered most of the attention — not all of it welcome.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Obama is his stepfathers name I believe. I could be wrong. That's my point exactly. What mysteries??? The only mysteries are the fake ones generated by the right. His Mom remarried and whether or not he was adopted he uses the name Obama. What is so mysterious.

Trying to make him sound mysterious is just another attempt to illicit fear in the populace over him. He ticks me off over a lot of things but if you think there is no difference between Obama and Bush's administration you have to be kidding yourself.

new topics

top topics

join