It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corruption at Federal Reserve Bank Ignored by News Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
republicbroadcasting.org...

by Jim Kouri

America’s banking industry is aiding and abetting lawbreakers and there appears to be no one in Washington, D.C. interested in conducting an investigation into this corruption.

While the mainstream news media are hard at work covering the Democrats striving to achieve their dream of taking control of Americans’ health care, the Federal Reserve Bank continues working with the Mexican government to make it easier for illegal aliens to export US money to their homeland.

The Fed is currently devising several programs that will extend banking services to illegal aliens, and most of this money transfer scheme was created under the radar with few — if any — political figures are discussing the subject.

One such program being utilized by illegal aliens from Mexico is a remittance program with the ultimate goal of bringing illegal Mexican aliens — who send money home — into the mainstream of the US financial system, regardless of immigration status. In other words, The Federal Reserve Bank is aiding lawbreakers in moving their cash around in the US and Mexico. This obviously includes the myriad alien gangs and more than 50,000 gang members who are involved in narcotics trafficking, identity theft, homicides, and other criminal activity.

“Directo a Mexico,” the name of the program, enables US commercial banks to make money transfers for Mexican workers through the Federal Reserve’s own automated clearinghouse, which is linked to Banco de Mexico, the Mexican central bank. Few Americans are aware of the connection between the Fed and foreign banks and this program would be just another that exists in the shadow world of international banking.

To use the service, a Mexican need only possess a matricula consular, an ID issued by the Mexican consulate in most major US cities to those with proof of Mexican birth or citizenship, or a picture ID card issued by the US or another foreign government. The idea is to make it “cheaper and safer” for illegal workers to send funds to their relatives in Mexico.

to finish click link above

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
There's soooo much out there the MSM isn't covering...the metals markets scams come to mind pretty quickly...Some of filthy stuff that has been going on in the muni bond markets would have earned at least somebody in a corner office on Wall Street a perp-walk by now if it happened ten years ago, but again hardly a peep from the big media outlets today. It's very frustrating.

I laugh bitterly when I think of those old heroic movies where all it took was for one reporter to uncover a damning piece of evidence like a video tape and "expose it " and suddenly the bad guys crumple like a house of cards...these days you can have stacks and reams of every kind of evidence imaginable and dump it by the truckload in the lap of CNN or CNBC and they'll just shrug and yawn...

[edit on 4/9/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I agree this is one of the trillion things that should be public knowledge that the MSM doesn't report. The MSM is supposed to be what keeps U.S. a democracy, so how can it possibly do that when it is broke. They report what they want or what they are told by their superiors.

That's why I refuse to watch anything to do with MSM.
It's all brain candy anyways.

Pred...

edit: because I spelled public with a k.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by predator0187]

join