It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened to Ron Paul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I recall the times when Ron Paul would be on the fore-front of discussions and news. It seems as if he has gone silent, though. A quick search of his name on Google News didn't bring up much, either.
I want to know what his take on the milita arrests, letters to the governors, healthcare, ect. is.
I don't really look to this man as a 'role model', or someone to follow, not yet at least; nevertheless, it's be interesting to hear from him.

Have any of you heard about him lately?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
He's on Larry King tonight with Jesse Ventura, right?

It should be interesting, maybe he'll share his thoughts on a few of those things.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Given the fact that his son Rand Paul is running for the senate in Kentucky, I think the great Ron Paul is taking a bit of a back seat, somewhat, to help his sons campaign. Just trying to offer a simple explanation that might make sense.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ron Paul? where is Ron Paul?....

Ron Paul has done his job and is continuing with whatever he was busy with before the elections.

As I said before....the entire election procedure for the president of the United States is designed so it can be controlled.

Ron Paul is a freemason, or was one....A self-respecting freemason club is connected with the national (internationaal) HQ.

Bush and all those others are connected with notorius boy-clubs and Ron Paul has been a good member all this time. He provided the alternative choice for the american people.

Ron Paul is also an unofficial member of the John Birch Society, which was founded by masons, funded by Nelson Rockefeller and run by Jesuit-trained Knights......is what some say.

Now you understand....? Who cares what he is doing....he himself doesn't care.....why should you?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

Rand Paul is but a shadow of Ron Paul, i really don't like the guy at all. Hopefully Americans listen to what he says and judge on that rather than vote etc just because it's Ron Pauls son. As for where Ron went, im sure he is plodding away like he has been doing for decades now. Just because he is not on the TV as much doesn't mean he is not working his arse off in Washington.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Please, not blame Ron Paul, just if he has been member of some society as low grade member... Yes. I am supporter of him from my heart.

Low level masons are thousands, millions maybe. 98% from them are not aware a bit, what we here know about them, and what 33 degree masons are up to in international level. and that knowledge has grown only in past ten years widely.

Its same to accuse every Iraqi soldier to been as Saddam, every German soldier to been as Hitler... You see my point?

In RP case, he had been very difficult to buy idea of need to investigation of 911 and he surely knows what happend in past, when JFK was questioned... Older you get, its more difficult is to accept, that you have been lied all your life.

We all see what load of skunk was thrown and ignorance was done over him and his words by MSM in last elections, they would not done that if he had act as puppet - those "opposition" puppets we have seen plenty, gathering all the media attention needed.

RP was something they could not handle and his campaign was first time really run by people - thanks to internet.

All the best for Ron Paul. I hope you will still have that huge strenght of yours, what you have shown us all over the world and you keep on fighting towards decent acting super power of USA.

Peace and revolution!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ron Paul could be a devil worshiping satanist for all I care.

He is against government; thus, he is good.

Government is the evil beast devouring the middle class, destroying the value of the dollar, enslaving the public through force of arms, and ending individual liberty.

Government has no respect for our property rights, for our labor, or for our welfare.

It has driven the nation into debt servitude. It has stolen the retirement money it took from us by force. It has stolen the medicare money it took from us by force. It has forced us to accept the paper it prints as money.

Government has rammed a criminal banking cartel down the throats of the public at gun point. Government has created vast swaths of dependent slaves called welfare recipients. Government has destroyed the healthcare system with massive regulations and handouts. Government has declared we have no right to our own bodies by outlawing drugs.

Government is evil and knows nothing but force.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Where is Ron Paul????????????????
Are you serious?
Ron Paul won CPAC 2010 by the highest margin in history
www.politico.com...

Ron has been working to secure the liberty of every American. He recently got HR 1207 passed the house floor to launch a full Audit on the federal reserve.

He also started the www.campaignforliberty.com... which is a pure grass roots liberty movement that has infiltrated the discussion on every front.

Ron Paul supporters are also winning elections in many local and national elections.

Ron Paul is a reincarnation of the founding fathers, and has inspired millions to restore the constitutional republic this country was founded on.

As far as you not seeing him, it is probably because you get your news from late night satire rather than from economic news shows which is where his focus is. Also if you look at the www.campaignforliberty.com... website you will see he has been interviewed about 3-7 times per week since he ended his run for the 2008 election cycle. He has been out there every day.

where has he been.....geesh

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

Thanks for informing those that have been out of the loop.

If you're interested in what Ron Paul is up to, you might want to look into this site:
www.dailypaul.com...

The only way to stay informed is to get a variety of information from a variety of sources. Don't think that Fox, ABC, MBC, CNN, BBC, Infowars, CBS etc. will give you any significant news. Find it yourself.
Ron Paul is not a hard man to track down.

Support your local Campaign for Liberty candidates.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
He already did his job.

He's a Judas Goat.

en.wikipedia.org...

He gathers momentum for the other side and walks them out to be taken down. Simple.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

Oh? And where is your evidence of this? I find that Ron Paul has been the only member of congress who is consistent and honest with the people...So how does this make him a Judas goat?

And to those who are so obviously ignorant of Freemason history, if you love the Constitution and respect what makes America great, then recognizing the Freemasons as the heroes of the revolution that they are should be no problem. If it weren't for the Freemasons America would still be under British rule.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Star for you. Where is this distaste coming from? Of all people, picking on ron Paul! Ditto to your comments.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I understand and hear you....and I wish that the thoughts I wrote earlier weren't necessary. Unfortunately I have no proof of what I wrote but it reflects the worries I have about what is going on with the government of the USA.

Kennedy talked about the danger of organised secret societies and the influence of companies on the government of the USA. We will agree when I say that JFK was no fool and that what he said was no spontanious luny conspiracy imagination. Some say that this historical speech got him killed.

These times have all the signs that the forces he spoke of have indeed infiltrated the US government and are in control. In order to get there these people must have played a very cunning game for a very long time.

Democrats and republicans....a two party system, how easy to control. Remember all those president candidates who were both spotted at the Bohemian Grove? Reagan. Bush, Nixon and a few more....all democrats and republicans and brothers of the same secretive party club. And then there is the Skull and Bones ofcourse.

These guys are no fools either...they are educated at the best universities in the USA, have connections with the biggest companies and richest people in the USA and they know how to think out a strategy to fool the masses and to be sure to come out on top.

How would you qualify their acting when in an election debate on national television while they both already know who is going to be the next president?

If any of what I wrote is true so, being naive can be dangerous for the wellbeing of the country. Good cop bad cop, that is what the game is called. Ron Paul is the guy who acts like the good guy, someone like him is just part of the entire plan. The altenative choice for the people. He says stuff (the truth) that the common people want to hear because it makes common sense. But everything he does and says can do no harm to the ones in charge and what is on the agenda.

I hope I am wrong....but I am afraid that I am not. And I do not have any solutions either.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by zatara]

new topics

top topics

join