It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpets plz, Masons Sieze Control Of Political USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
MASONS SEIZE CONTROL OF POLITICAL USA
=============================

It is the Masonic cult that has setup universities of deceit in the lands. Established them as places of truth, and chief over the knowledge they preach, that in its very essence they are a secret ursurper. It is indeed the famous serpent, who is causing strife among you.

Monarchs no longer dictate power in societies, this has shifted to the ones who establish our common facts and faith, and are indeed how our scholars play their wicked games on mankind. If truths be truths, and lies be lies, let no man deceive you, but take a look at the 9/11 account and judge it for yourself. I therefor cannot be the ursurper.
GOD caused me to have great revelation when I started writing my studies. "A TRUTH IS A TRUTH, A LIE IS A LIE". "I AM WHO I AM".

Karel Robot Programming Language: is the brainwashing language of Masons. It clearly says to turn right, you should turn left three times. Which is in their terms the symbolism how they control you by misdirection, confusion and their ability to ursurp the throne (seize control. This is indeed the meaning of what I saw in the dream of 9/11, I saw a black dragon lurking outside the Whitehouse in the middle of the night, waiting to get inside.

So therefor you are warned!! Your throne has fallen under Masonic rulers (your enemies from the past). Through their deceitful art, they will use you in wicked ways that you were not meant for. The setting up of one throne can only mean the establishment of the other! Or else I would not come.! The eruption of Mount Etna you know my words are true and a mighty trumpet has been sounded!

V

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenflt

so this is kind of.......opinion at this point? I'm sorry, but I am a bit confused. Who is ruling that is a mason right now? And are you saying that we did 9-11? I just wanted to clarify.

Thanks so much for your time.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Where I'm from most of the Universities have been set up by government, ie: Public funding.

Edit to add:

Would you PLEASE try to refrain from text-speak - PLZ???

[edit on 9/4/1010 by jokei]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

OH MY GOD you're so funny dude.

Free Masons Founded this country, OF COURSE THEY RUN IT. If you're just now joining us live in the studio audience sir, I'd like to suggest you take a seat, grab some popcorn, and enjoy the show.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS

OH MY GOD you're so funny dude.

Free Masons Founded this country, OF COURSE THEY RUN IT. If you're just now joining us live in the studio audience sir, I'd like to suggest you take a seat, grab some popcorn, and enjoy the show.

No, Freemasons screwed up the founding, allowing taxes to be in the constitution. Washington wasn't afraid of taxing. He killed many men
enforcing the whiskey tax, and was quite possibly one of the worst battle commanders in US History.

When England saw they couldn't beat the colonies, they installed Washington to rule the colonies. They met at the House of Burgesses.

The first legislature anywhere in the English colonies in America was in Virginia. This was the House of Burgesses, and it first met on July 30, 1619, at a church in Jamestown. Its first order of business was to set a minimum price for the sale of tobacco.

Although the first session was cut short because of an outbreak of malaria, the House of Burgesses soon became a symbol of representative government. Among the 22 members was the governor, who was appointed by officials of the Virginia Company in London.

www.socialstudiesforkids.com...

From there on, the history of the US is littered with Masons sabotaging the sovereignty of the citizens, like;

Phil Knox, Mason and Secretary of State, 1909-1913. Phil ratified the 16th Amendment that set up the IRS and paved the way for the Federal Reserve.
masonicfax.net...

Bill Benson's findings, published in "The Law That Never Was," make a convincing case that the 16th amendment was not legally ratified and that Secretary of State Philander Knox was not merely in error, but committed fraud when he declared it ratified in February 1913.

www.electronicflattax.com...

The Colonists were looking for freedom from taxation, and the oppression it creates, by giving central control of national funds to government, banks.

Washington knew this, Knox knew this. Both Freemasons. Traitors.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by 911stinks]

[edit on 9-4-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

that's some logic. Well, by your standards I can summarize the following:

Since Bill Clinton passed NAFTA, and I firmly believe that that bill started our downhill slide into oblivion, and Mr. Clinton was in fact a lawyer, all lawyers are evil and are to blame for our current economic situation.

They are of the devil. Pure evil.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenflt
GOD caused me to have great revelation when I started writing my studies. "A TRUTH IS A TRUTH, A LIE IS A LIE". "I AM WHO I AM".

That is a pretty good interpretation. I would like to hear other comments on this thread, therefore I am commenting to bring it back to the forefront.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Since Bill Clinton passed NAFTA, and I firmly believe that that bill started our downhill slide into oblivion, and Mr. Clinton was in fact a lawyer, all lawyers are evil and are to blame for our current economic situation.

Well, duh...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
...all lawyers are evil and are to blame for our current economic situation.

Well, if I happened to be trapped in an elevator with a lawyer, a rattlesnake and Adolph Hitler and I had a gun with two bullets I would probably shoot the lawyer twice.

As for the Original Post, I have no idea what you are trying to say. Can you please rephrase your point so I could try to answer, thank you.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks
Washington...was quite possibly one of the worst battle commanders in US History.

When England saw they couldn't beat the colonies, they installed Washington to rule the colonies.

So which is it? Is he a one of the 'worst battle commanders' or a General who did such a good job in Revolutionary War that 'England saw they couldn't beat the colonies'?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
LOL.

We were in control once, and hopefully we will be again soon.

Like it or not, the people who are active in your community, and have upstanding character and high morals, and the people who follow through on commitments, and help their neighbors and their brethren, those type of people are often Masons.

So......our country is in turmoil, and within every community there is a strong group of like-minded individuals that are willing to rally, and turn out at Tea Parties, and go to work everyday and speak their mind, and educate their families and their neighbors, and vote their consciences, and those people are often. . . . . Masons.

We attract a certain type of individual, and it is the type that wants the best for everyone, and is willing to work for it and speak out about it, and make personal sacrifices for it.

Yep, you may be right, I hope that you are. I would vote for a Mason anyday!

top topics

join