It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Australian Newspaper photoshops image?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I was just taking a look at the either the biggest or 2nd biggest (not sure which) newspaper in Australia and noticed an interesting "story" linked on the front page, about Nazi salutes at Flinders Street Station, the central train station in Australia's second largest city, Melbourne.

The newspaper is called The Age

The screen grab shows a apparent "Nazi salute", however there is no such thing on the video provided. The guy on the left in the photo has his right arm extended with a closed fist, and his less intelligent looking mate is also performing some kind of "salute". If you watch the video, however, there's a very brief shot of the two hoodlums, only one raises his arm, and you could hardly call it a Nazi salute. Seems like a bit of a beat up to me, but judge for yourself.

Image:

Video

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Snappahead]

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Snappahead]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Looks to me more like a bad angle rather than a bad photoshop.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Is it news to mention that a paper has photoshopped something? It happens all the time. Usually it is to clear up images and the like but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened as a way to create a false image.
--

As for the image in the OP, it just looks like a bad angle to me too. I am quite the photographer and if I were to meet that photographer I would chew them out on it!!

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
This reminds me of the time another ozzy news broadcaster showed a real pic of the norway spiral on their website but they called it an artists impression. That really annoyed me it was a real picture and they knew it full well.

top topics

join